Serbia v SCOTLAND

I played rugby for a rugby only school

Think we were one of the few catholic teams in the league.

A couple years older than me one of Jim Craigs older boys was fast as lightning and strong as bull, but one of the younger sons few years below me musta been even better cause he ended up playing with Scotland.

Dundee high school were always tough team, they were all giant men, must have lot of back year students up there.

At the bigger posher schools at away games you got a 3 course dinner after the match.

it was magic

think I was the only skint wean living in council house in Glasgow scheme playing, now I think about it. 3 meals after rugby was a real quality nosh for me, could never understand the complaints about the food, it was top notch.

:p:p:p:p
DHS is a private fee-paying school, TET. They started playing rugby at 7-years-old and by the time they start playing competitive games, they're all up to speed.

A lot of the pupils also come from the wealthy teuchter families and were raised on swan's blood and peasants.

They also get injected with bull semen for extra testosterone and they just get told that the opponents are female coos, so just go and maul them

They really are fucking rotten, SP.

I wish I was imaging this or even magnifying what I'm about to say, but nearly every single person I know/have grown up with who supports that shower of shit have proved themselves to be complete arseholes: family, friends, the lot!

Their politics, beliefs, everything. So far out of touch with reality and stuck wishing things were the way of old.

Only a couple of people still in my life who I make time for are the ones who never went too deep with it. They only "supported" them because family or friends did, but it was never really their thing.

Just proves when you embrace it and let your life revolve around it then your trapped and doomed to become a complete and utter prick.
Occasionally you meet one that seems alright, but they never ever surprise you.........the same antiquated topics and THAT subject always crop up.

Sick, sick peepo

They really are fucking rotten, SP.

I wish I was imaging this or even magnifying what I'm about to say, but nearly every single person I know/have grown up with who supports that shower of shit have proved themselves to be complete arseholes: family, friends, the lot!

Their politics, beliefs, everything. So far out of touch with reality and stuck wishing things were the way of old.

Only a couple of people still in my life who I make time for are the ones who never went too deep with it. They only "supported" them because family or friends did, but it was never really their thing.

Just proves when you embrace it and let your life revolve around it then your trapped and doomed to become a complete and utter prick.
I have yet to meet any who turned out not to be full scale compulsive twisted liars who love the blue bears

even the educated ones who appear timid at first glance.

they get angry when they score

bang things and kick things when they score and the rage in their faces

Sociopaths imo one and all

Occasionally you meet one that seems alright, but they never ever surprise you.........the same antiquated topics and THAT subject always crop up.

Sick, sick peepo
Never takes long for them to show their true colours.

They're that fucking stupid they don't even realise how stupid they are.

I've sat and pointed out when ones been racist and they can't grasp it. I've pointed out when they're being homophobic and they can't grasp it. Astonishing how fucking thick they can be

DHS is a private fee-paying school, TET. They started playing rugby at 7-years-old and by the time they start playing competitive games, they're all up to speed.

A lot of the pupils also come from the wealthy teuchter families and were raised on swan's blood and peasants.

They also get injected with bull semen for extra testosterone and they just get told that the opponents are female coos, so just go and maul them
it was always one of our hardest matches

it was always one of our hardest matches
We always thought of the private school kids as being a bit 'soft' and that we'd just use our street smarts and natural born thuggishness to steamroller them.

First time we played them they pretty much racked up points every time they got possession. We gave up trying to keep score after the first ten tries. I've still got the bruises to this day.

We always thought of the private school kids as being a bit 'soft' and that we'd just use our street smarts and natural born thuggishness to steamroller them.

First time we played them they pretty much racked up points every time they got possession. We gave up trying to keep score after the first ten tries. I've still got the bruises to this day.
aye anything but wimps for sure

none of the Rigby players in world rugby are weeds and nearly all went to private schools

Us teuchter plebs never got to play rugbt against the posh kids at DHS but we went to St Andrews to play Madras and those snobby bastards were hard dirty bastards who knew every cheat in the book. No doubt they took that same mentality into the real world where they used every trick possible for their own advantage.

Fuck the SFA

View attachment 11998
The SFA, throughout history, have found a million ways to screw Scottish football.

Proportional representation was the biggest curse on the game. For every Celtic player chosen, there had to be a hun. For every Anglo, there had to be a plodder from the provincials.

Let's have a committee to pick the team instead of a manager........what could possibly go wrong?

Us teuchter plebs never got to play rugbt against the posh kids at DHS but we went to St Andrews to play Madras and those snobby bastards were hard dirty bastards who knew every cheat in the book. No doubt they took that same mentality into the real world where they used every trick possible for their own advantage.
Aye, Madras and Bell Baxter..........thugs with posh voices, BB.

Eye-gouging, spear-tackles, rectal probes and spitting. All in a days work for your average toff

The SFA, throughout history, have found a million ways to screw Scottish football.

Proportional representation was the biggest curse on the game. For every Celtic player chosen, there had to be a hun. For every Anglo, there had to be a plodder from the provincials.

Let's have a committee to pick the team instead of a manager........what could possibly go wrong
Generations of incompetence passed down through funny handshakes to ensure they are all right (Union) Jack and to hell with everyone else. They have ruined so much about our beloved sport for their own personal benefit.

Briliant night. Our current players were Briliant as was our next signing Declan Gallagher. I watched him.against us and thought, we need to buy this lad. Great night a great lift for the whole country. Well done to all the lads and especially to ours who were Briliant.
It's still not sunk in properly what this group of players have achieved. Yes weve done it through the backdoor so to speak but fairly and squarely all the same. When I think of the past Scotland sides who did and did not make it , theres been some great Scotland teams and players in the generation since we last qualified. I still remember going absolutely mental when john Collins put that penalty away v Brazil in france , what a player he was. And then slippys no2 missing that penalty against england , good Scotland sides. This is not only great for us but also the players now will believe that the hoodoo has been broken. That first hour in Belgrade was the best Scottish performance I've seen for years. I thought McGinn looks like hes matured to a different level now, and he believes that hes a player , rightly so. We arent quite at the level of the past Scotland sides who made it but this could be the spark weve been waiting on for so many years. I hate the SFA blazers and their beaurocricy but I've never wavered in my support for the team regardless of levein, eck #2 , I thought it a mistake to dump WGS as he seemed to be the man who started the ball rolling and we came so close under him. That 2-2 draw with Poland only to find out that Ireland had beaten the world champions in dublin was a crusher only Scotland fans can truly appreciate. I dont recall so few players of rangers new or old being omitted from the squad, nor such a hefty Celtic presence. Griffiths mental strength to come on and take that first penalty under enormous pressure hardly if at all kicked the ba ' yet was just brilliant. Hope it's one of many qualifications to come. As we are seeing now Celtic, the rangers and scotland all performing on the big stage. That can only be good for the rep of our game which is always unfairly dismissed and underrated. Possibly 2 champions league places possibly 1 automatic group entry should this upward turn continue. It would be a travesty if we didnt get the first automatic place. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

Back