Serbia v SCOTLAND

Am i right in saying if we get required points then next Nations League we would go up to level A, subsequently pumped in a spirited way, then relegated back down to B level before we would have a chance of 'qualifying for a play off place to qualify for what follows'.
I like this Nations League tournament, competitive games played at your level are better than friendlies and as we've seen, even if your shite you have a chance to qualify for a chance to qualify

Last edited:
Am i right in saying if we get required points then next Nations League we would go up to level A, subsequently pumped in a spirited way, then relegated back down to B level before we would have a chance of 'qualifying for a play off place to qualify for what follows'.
I like this Nations League tournament, competitive games played at your level are better than friendlies and as we've seen, even if your shite you have a chance to qualify for a chance to qualify
Too pished tae get ma heid roon that wan Stg! 🍺 🥳

Aye promted to the A group thumped back to B probably by Austria and Belgium but still good experience they say ( nothing like getting totally outplayed, out-thought, out-fought and hammered to tell you you're really a B at best)

Back