Serious question

I actually wanted Moyes as our manager before the Snake arrived, he done a great job at Everton, went a bit tits at United, but taking over from Sir Alex was always a poisoned chalice. No doubt the guy can manage a team but right now I'd probably take Howe, younger, hopefully new ideas and full of ambition.

He has decent record but im no sure he has enough fans to gel the support

think Howe would get more general support approval from the blog pots ive read over last few years

But I think Moyes is a good manager
Good organiser TET ,beat a very good Wolves team tonight..i think he might have managed us to 10IAR if he'd came.

I wouldve took Moyes over Lenny
I wanted lenny

But he just wasn't playing a good system and the players he bought for his weird system were not really suited to the system he played

Still love lenny

had to go

Dont have any emotional attachment to moyes

good record but just doesnt have an X factor for me

kinda dull football but effective

the howe dude at least has an X factor and a style that appears to be attractive

whether he will be effective at celtic

dunno

But no matter who gets job I will be hoping he does well and backing him all the way

Good organiser TET ,beat a very good Wolves team tonight..i think he might have managed us to 10IAR if he'd came.
Time to look forward Tony Bhoy what has been is in the past, time to start gathering new records and putting to bed clown shoe negative reporters and a debt diet propped up huns and all in Scottish football who have nothing nice to say about a club that plays by the economic rules.

I wanted lenny

But he just wasn't playing a good system and the players he bought for his weird system were not really suited to the system he played

Still love lenny

had to go

the howe dude at least has an X factor and a style that appears to be attractive

dunno

But no matter who gets job I will be hoping he does well and backing him all the way
Dont think Arsenal or England would have showed interest if he wasnt well thought of.Ive got a good feeling about the guy but Celtics a whole different kettle of fish,hope he rises to the challenge

I wanted lenny

Still love lenny

had to go

dunno

Spot on TET, agree with all of that.

Hoopy whats an easy way to mitre two bits of wood without a mitre, its just required for a small fix to a toy that is broke, but requires small angle.
A mitre is a mitre mate, if it's small scale just form the angle with sandpaper don't use a saw. Other than that best tip I could give is use superglue, no need for clamps, sand the joint so it's tight, a few dots of superglue, hold it together for a few seconds, maybe clean it up with some fine sandpaper and job done.

Members online

No members online now.

Back