Seriously, just a wee question

I haven't wanted ever or best players to leave, but if they want away, then ta ta and good luck. My concern then moves to getting a fair price, then it goes to reinvesting it. That of course is the biggest problem with bonus ball in charge of the tin. Ajer, Ntcham and Forest would be my three choices who I think wouldn't affect us too much. especially if we brought in Paddy. I haven't heard ever anyone bidding for Forrest and for him to try his hand in another league might be a god move for him, I always felt that the reason Forrest was never targeted was his chronic inconsistency, that improved after Roberts took his place, he showed what he could do, but with no one competing with him, he has regressed to the point that although nobody wanted him injured in midweek, we all wanted him taken off, and we also knew Lenny wouldn't do that, even though he was worse than a man down doing absolutely fuck all and then being shown how it is done by young Frimpong. Ajer, Ntchm and Forrest would be my choice. I would keep Rogic and Christie.
Good point regarding Jamesie, never on the " hunted" list from other teams🤔

When he's good he's on fire but sadly never consistently. That said nobody can argue with his contribution of goals and assists that have sent us on our way to our quest for 10.
Totally agree stevie been a brilliant servent to the club over the years but also think we have seen the best of him by now

Members online

Latest posts

Back