Seriously, just a wee question

McGarrell

The window is closing in, what player would want to leave this for money, the team are mostly young with careers ahead of you would have to be mad to leave us now, quadruple treble?, 10 in a row legends in the fans eyes, for a few sheckles more in empty stadiums at a team on the downgrade of the hoops, but if that what takes yer fancy see you later

The window is closing in, what player would want to leave this for money, the team are mostly young with careers ahead of you would have to be mad to leave us now, quadruple treble?, 10 in a row legends in the fans eyes, for a few sheckles more in empty stadiums at a team on the downgrade of the hoops, but if that what takes yer fancy see you later
The answer to that is most, money is God in football now, thats why we have to appreciate the Browns, Forrests, Rogic (7 years) Bitton etc of this world.

Some of they agents are greedy,,,fuck the fitbaw...gie me mare cash

The simple answer is, I don't want anyone to leave, however, any young lad that leaves then fair play to them. in what is a short career any offer that improves your standard of life should be considered. If the move is right then take it. Consider yourself, perhaps the move to a new job may not create a situation for industry awards, but you can give your family a great life, let's be true to ourselves, we would take it. Now there is also the case where the firm you join has a higher profile and is an industry leader, being part of this company then improves your Linkedin profile,. Then another offer comes your way. We are all in a money world and we will choose accordingly, so lets not judge, lets accept reality. When the window closes then all who remain will get my support, any who leave will get my best wishes.

Would we really miss any of these 3
Yes, I think we would miss them. Ajer and Christie have been starters for a few years now so we would miss what they bring us. But we would move on and have some replacements at the club already, and hopefully we could improve some aspects of our game. Although I'd get in another CB if Ajer left. Arguably the most skillful one of them (Ntcham) is the one we'd miss least.

I know moneys god to all the players agents, but celtic who have put them where they are surely after all we've done for these boys, they could wait another year, not as if they are skint. Get your legendary status with the fans then move on next year if you want, I know we are a selling club but it would be a big thank you to the fans if they were to commit to the season of seasons the hy grail of 10 in a row, do not under estimate the damage this will do to the huns 10 in a row, well its a mo cunt face Johnston moment,

Would miss Ajer and defo Corpus like Bridie Ntcham is pure skill but we wouldn’t miss him
Which is Sad but the way it is.
don’t want to loose anyone but if we do the last name on your list will do. And not the One we all want to stay.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I know moneys god to all the players agents, but celtic who have put them where they are surely after all we've done for these boys, they could wait another year, not as if they are skint. Get your legendary status with the fans then move on next year if you want, I know we are a selling club but it would be a big thank you to the fans if they were to commit to the season of seasons the hy grail of 10 in a row, do not under estimate the damage this will do to the huns 10 in a row, well its a mo cunt face Johnston moment,
Would you hang around a job if another employer offered better rates for the same graft, this is how some see it, a job, nothing else, others stay because they are or become fans and some the club have no options but to attempt to get them moved on if the revenue is so great it may serve the club better in the long run. The price we pay for producing players and winning prizes and the price we pay for been also an incorporated club/business that demands financial success in the books.

I haven't wanted ever or best players to leave, but if they want away, then ta ta and good luck. My concern then moves to getting a fair price, then it goes to reinvesting it. That of course is the biggest problem with bonus ball in charge of the tin. Ajer, Ntcham and Forest would be my three choices who I think wouldn't affect us too much. especially if we brought in Paddy. I haven't heard ever anyone bidding for Forrest and for him to try his hand in another league might be a god move for him, I always felt that the reason Forrest was never targeted was his chronic inconsistency, that improved after Roberts took his place, he showed what he could do, but with no one competing with him, he has regressed to the point that although nobody wanted him injured in midweek, we all wanted him taken off, and we also knew Lenny wouldn't do that, even though he was worse than a man down doing absolutely fuck all and then being shown how it is done by young Frimpong. Ajer, Ntchm and Forrest would be my choice. I would keep Rogic and Christie.

Would you hang around a job if another employer offered better rates for the same graft, this is how some see it, a job, nothing else, others stay because they are or become fans and some the club have no options but to attempt to get them moved on if the revenue is so great it may serve the club better in the long run. The price we pay for producing players and winning prizes and the price we pay for been also an incorporated club/business that demands financial success in the books.
Spot on boab

I haven't wanted ever or best players to leave, but if they want away, then ta ta and good luck. My concern then moves to getting a fair price, then it goes to reinvesting it. That of course is the biggest problem with bonus ball in charge of the tin. Ajer, Ntcham and Forest would be my three choices who I think wouldn't affect us too much. especially if we brought in Paddy. I haven't heard ever anyone bidding for Forrest and for him to try his hand in another league might be a god move for him, I always felt that the reason Forrest was never targeted was his chronic inconsistency, that improved after Roberts took his place, he showed what he could do, but with no one competing with him, he has regressed to the point that although nobody wanted him injured in midweek, we all wanted him taken off, and we also knew Lenny wouldn't do that, even though he was worse than a man down doing absolutely fuck all and then being shown how it is done by young Frimpong. Ajer, Ntchm and Forrest would be my choice. I would keep Rogic and Christie.
I can't agree with you about ajer as he would be a huge loss with no ready replacement as a left side of a 3. The back line is really not an area you want to be messing around with if you can help it. Rogic in fairness would be more sentimental for him to stay as his game time will possibly be very very limited, from a club point of view I can see why they would want to try and cash in on him, it is just the ruthlessness of how football can be

Back