Sevco and BBCs Chris McLaughlin handed their anus on a plate

Feckin hun masonic corruption exposed in our rotten to the core institution, what should be a major scandal about the rotten heart of Scotland, might get a paragraph on page 17 of the Metro! Bastaarts hope green and those falsely accused take them for 10's of millions,and some feckers grow a pair and finally call this out!
MD the settlement is to stop the admittance that Green setup his own company which he called Rangers after and in memory of a club which played in Scotland and then applied for licence to play in the league, the SFA accomadated the request to the detriment of others who were established clubs within the Scottish game.
By hushing the settlement and placing a disclaimer to speak out after settlement, the lie myth continues, the settlement will be at the expense of the taxpayer, here lies the real issue.

Now you might realise why I chose to emigrate from Scotland to New Zealand over 30 years ago. Back then it was infested with Masons and Orangemen with hatred for Irish Catholics. My friends all told me that it had improved and would probably fade away and that I should stay. I was right and they were wrong. Scotland is a racist bigoted country that is still infested in every section of society. No one in NZ is asked which school they went to, or what team do they support. My grandson is 7 months old and no one will ever call him a Fenian bastard unless of course he visits Scotland.

Now you might realise why I chose to emigrate from Scotland to New Zealand over 30 years ago. Back then it was infested with Masons and Orangemen with hatred for Irish Catholics. My friends all told me that it had improved and would probably fade away and that I should stay. I was right and they were wrong. Scotland is a racist bigoted country that is still infested in every section of society. No one in NZ is asked which school they went to, or what team do they support. My grandson is 7 months old and no one will ever call him a Fenian bastard unless of course he visits Scotland.
👏 👏👏👏

Just wondering.....it looks apparent that the police were on a mission to do the Huns bidding and charges were laid against individuals without foundation.....these charges I understand we’re not upheld by the courts.....and with a very public apology being given to those concerned.....along with substantial damages agreed payable to relevant parties by the law office.....can we justifiable say that the judiciary here are as bent as the police?.....what’s your take on this?

Just wondering.....it looks apparent that the police were on a mission to do the Huns bidding and charges were laid against individuals without foundation.....these charges I understand we’re not upheld by the courts.....and with a very public apology being given to those concerned.....along with substantial damages agreed payable to relevant parties by the law office.....can we justifiable say that the judiciary here are as bent as the police?.....what’s your take on this?
Scotland Imatim,could easily be Norn Iron,corrupt to the core in an orange sort of way,every estate,every institution,are there to uphold protestant/unionist values
SNP=Sinn Fein
Celtic- sporting wing of the IRA
Celtic fans- are all in the IRA
the huns-defenders of statues
the huns- keep the IRA off our streets
the huns-defenders of the 'faith'
The huns-not so loyal when it comes to paying taxes!

that's life in bonnie Scotland, corrupt tae the core
Slainthe Imatim! 🍺 🥳

You can bet your bottom dollar that the taxpayer will pay compensation for the prosecution of innocent men yet those Masons wearing police uniforms who maliciously laid the erroneous prosecution will receive promotions. Masonic/Orangeism is endemic in Scottish society. You could not get away with calling someone a Black bastard, or a Queer bastard or a Muslim bastard but you will get praised for calling someone a Fenian bastard. That is how ingrained it is. It's disgusting and so 17th century in its contempt for the Irish and for Catholics.

It’s indeed a sad state of affairs doc.....prejudices take many shapes and forms.....some are even too insular to realise they share these unsavoury traits.....to vilify someone because they are a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, an agnostic, an atheist, or of any other race, colour, persuasion or belief is simply abhorrent in a civilised society.....yet unfortunately they walk among us.....perhaps one day they will walk upright...

Scotland Imatim,could easily be Norn Iron,corrupt to the core in an orange sort of way,every estate,every institution,are there to uphold protestant/unionist values
SNP=Sinn Fein
Celtic- sporting wing of the IRA
Celtic fans- are all in the IRA
the huns-defenders of statues
the huns- keep the IRA off our streets
the huns-defenders of the 'faith'
The huns-not so loyal when it comes to paying taxes!

that's life in bonnie Scotland, corrupt tae the core
Slainthe Imatim! 🍺 🥳

I hear you my friend ☘️☘️☘️

Tiocfaidh ár lá

You can bet your bottom dollar that the taxpayer will pay compensation for the prosecution of innocent men yet those Masons wearing police uniforms who maliciously laid the erroneous prosecution will receive promotions. Masonic/Orangeism is endemic in Scottish society. You could not get away with calling someone a Black bastard, or a Queer bastard or a Muslim bastard but you will get praised for calling someone a Fenian bastard. That is how ingrained it is. It's disgusting and so 17th century in its contempt for the Irish and for Catholics.

You’re preaching to the converted Doc 👍

MD the settlement is to stop the admittance that Green setup his own company which he called Rangers after and in memory of a club which played in Scotland and then applied for licence to play in the league, the SFA accomadated the request to the detriment of others who were established clubs within the Scottish game.
By hushing the settlement and placing a disclaimer to speak out after settlement, the lie myth continues, the settlement will be at the expense of the taxpayer, here lies the real issue.

Now there’s food for thought.....this deserves a wider audience Boab...

We know Doc,but unlike years ago, through social media we now have a united voice, that's unsettlin them, Phil Mac, Auldheid, the resolution 12 bhoys are on their case, pity our board value the 'blue pound' more than us:mad:

1599032770970.png

there is surely a book there somewhere regards the financial cost of the whole debacle
A good time to bring out bad news politics at thier best,Green will walk away,the Lawyers will moan the loss of the Money tree a farce of the biggest order,Rangers football club died in 2012 the media and sevco can try to change this piece of history and the last thing they want is the skeleton falling out of the cupboard to tell the truth,be interesting to watch the media twist and turn to hide this bit of foreseen news and of course Green will enjoy the fruits of the public purse

Last edited:
A good time to bring out bad news politics at thier best,Green will walk away,the Lawyers will moan the loss of the Money tree a farce of the biggest order,Rangers football club died in 2012 the media and sevco can try to change this piece of history and the last thing they want is the skeleton falling out of the cupboard to tell the truth,be interesting to watch the media twist and turn to hide this bit of foreseen news and of course Green will enjoy the fruits of the public purse
A story never to be told I fear,but agree with you that it should be

Back