Sevco covid breach

see that's what wrong wi the druggies that and bad training ,he should be well over the line by another 3ft so no knt can pass ,,,,,to big a gap he's maybe on the meths

If sevco say they will deal with thier covid breech in house and that's it .then why did celtic have 13 players isolate for 2 matches. Why didn't the fuck wits who run our football club turn round and say we will deal with it in house instead of dropping more points by leaving most of our first team players to self isolate and watch thier team mates on tv at thier homes.this is another example of our board only thinking about how they look.where the sevco board don't give a shit what they do as long as it gets thier club where they want to be.thiers a lesson here fuck the rules and make your own it works.
It's no gettin kept inhouse they will have to inform the governing bodies maybe the government might want filled in it takes 10 days to be sure uve no got it theyre just waitin for that to pass hoping for no positives but surely players still get a ban though??

It's no gettin kept inhouse they will have to inform the governing bodies maybe the government might want filled in it takes 10 days to be sure uve no got it theyre just waitin for that to pass hoping for no positives but surely players still get a ban though??
The rules as I understand them to be are for any possible close contacts have to self isolate as a precaution.
So if the physio was involved that would rule out a huge number of playing staff straight away.
But as usual there will be a cover up to continue rule breaks for which the scummy bastards are famous for and even worse this season as the government, Scottish fa and even eufa are letting them get away with the most blatant cheating i would say maybe in the history of the game, and all for the stop the 10 regardless of the costs to human life's, what a 1st trophy to try and win

Maybe they shite themselves and feel threatned knowing they have homes and communities to roam about when not at their place of work. Lets be honest do you think the billy boy singing cops will arrive in time when phoned.

COP 'CHANT'

Top cop who led Rangers fraud probe ‘sang sectarian Billy Boys chant as he quizzed Catholic Duff and Phelps boss’​

That worked out well for him lol

:unsure: They stood with the tories in 2014 did they're bidding , when in actual fact if they had stepped aside a let the tories run with it they could have kept face even strengthened there ranks .
instead they actually climbed over each other to tell everyone to remain,spread lies ,shout anyone down who questioned them and paid for it at the next election ,,,,plus all there members all look like they were on the greenpeace bus back from clacton

this sums up there attitude towards Scotland they sent all there english members up to tell us asda would put the prices up

That’s a class video

It will always be a stain on our nation voting no

Possibly the only country in the world offered a peaceful opportunity at independence and we shat it

Sevco are playing a club from another country tomorrow,they better be sure that none of their players are effect or should be in isolation , if as result of their failure to declare their situation if a player playing in the game has a positive test the could have an effect on other teams in Scotland playing in Europe and what. Have the SFA done to insure this dose not happen nothing , it would appear the Lodge has spoken

Can anyone tell me why Labour can no longer challenge the SNP if votes are such an issue in play with Scottish football?
As the Tories imposed austerity and an attack on our poorest communities Labour retreated from the battle for personal enrichment. If they’d had any courage, any measure of strategic know-how, they would have stood their ground and fought the SNP for the right to be the true champions in the struggle against inequality something we as Celtic supporters know only too well.Their commitment to the British union it seems was far greater than their duty to fight for their own people. Wait a minute i feel as though I am talking about the Celtic Board here.

Steve G has said 5 players will be delt with internaly for breaking COVID 19 rules now that this out in the public domain will the government the SFA now take the same action as the did against Celtic (one player) and Aberdeen (nlne players) the media jumped on it from a great height do not expect any of the above to happen after all this is sevco

As the Tories imposed austerity and an attack on our poorest communities Labour retreated from the battle for personal enrichment. If they’d had any courage, any measure of strategic know-how, they would have stood their ground and fought the SNP for the right to be the true champions in the struggle against inequality something we as Celtic supporters know only too well.Their commitment to the British union it seems was far greater than their duty to fight for their own people. Wait a minute i feel as though I am talking about the Celtic Board here.
4 derbies and a brexit from CL & EC

Free prescriptions for everyone (regardless of wealth)
Free sight tests for everyone (regardless of wealth)
Free baby boxes for everyone (regardless of wealth)

All unnecessary, all shit we can't afford, but all wee vote winners for the wee noisy one pal, now its operation "gain the hun vote" even if she only gets 5% of them she'll see at as job done. She'd fuck a snake to get a vote.
Yes agree on most of it Hoopy but the free prescriptions bang on they got that right
Saw too many working colleagues suffer ridiculous pain and suffering silently because they couldn’t afford to get the medication they needed. And I include me in that I have 16 medications all separate prescriptions that I need just to get on.
I don’t know what would have happened
In the last 2 years 5 bouts of Pneumonia and 1 Bronchial pneumonia If I had to pay for them on top of my other ailments I probably would have stopped most of my prescriptions. Don’t want or need sympathy
Worked 14 years straight no days off then 2019 arrived now had 6 bouts of absence.
So totally agree with the prescriptions being free. Should be a right not a privilege
In most countries of the world people are dying, going blind and dying of pneumonia
Whilst the richest cunts get plastic surgery cause they’re ugly cunts.
The Richest country in the World doesn’t even want to help the poorest with health Care that Cunt Trump tried to get rid of Obama care. and Oor Doris would sell the NHS in a fucking second to his pals in the private sector no surprise that England has a problem with under medicated hospital visits with patients who can’t afford self prescribed prescriptions from there GP’s
But that’s just me
Health care should be free at point of need not wealth.
Rant ower

HH NHS✔️

Steve G has said 5 players will be delt with internaly for breaking COVID 19 rules now that this out in the public domain will the government the SFA now take the same action as the did against Celtic (one player) and Aberdeen (nlne players) the media jumped on it from a great height do not expect any of the above to happen after all this is sevco
And what about the physio has he crawled under the door, so that would be six spreaders.

Yes agree on most of it Hoopy but the free prescriptions bang on they got that right
Saw too many working colleagues suffer ridiculous pain and suffering silently because they couldn’t afford to get the medication they needed. And I include me in that I have 16 medications all separate prescriptions that I need just to get on.
I don’t know what would have happened
In the last 2 years 5 bouts of Pneumonia and 1 Bronchial pneumonia If I had to pay for them on top of my other ailments I probably would have stopped most of my prescriptions. Don’t want or need sympathy
Worked 14 years straight no days off then 2019 arrived now had 6 bouts of absence.
So totally agree with the prescriptions being free. Should be a right not a privilege
In most countries of the world people are dying, going blind and dying of pneumonia
Whilst the richest cunts get plastic surgery cause they’re ugly cunts.
The Richest country in the World doesn’t even want to help the poorest with health Care that Cunt Trump tried to get rid of Obama care. and Oor Doris would sell the NHS in a fucking second to his pals in the private sector no surprise that England has a problem with under medicated hospital visits with patients who can’t afford self prescribed prescriptions from there GP’s
But that’s just me
Health care should be free at point of need not wealth.
Rant ower

HH NHS✔️
Thing is Sammy its not free, its paid for by tax. So you think its right that someone on 100 150 grand a year gets free prescriptions? But pensioners can't afford to turn their fire on in the winter? Fucking sure I don't think its right.

Thing is Sammy its not free, its paid for by tax. So you think its right that someone on 100 150 grand a year gets free prescriptions? But pensioners can't afford to turn their fire on in the winter? Fucking sure I don't think its right.
Hoopy changed days mate. Scottish Government
Pensioners can turn their fires on the Scottish Govt provide winter fuel allowance to the vulnerable. Scottish Power and Scottish gas have a scheme in place to ensure no-one is left freezing.

https://www.gov.uk/winter-fuel-payment

If you were born on or before 5 October 1954 you could get between £100 and £300 to help you pay your heating bills. This is known as a ‘Winter Fuel Payment’.

This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

You will get your Winter Fuel Payment automatically (you do not need to claim) if you’re eligible and either:

• get the State Pension
  • get another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Child Benefit or Universal Credit)

No I don’t think that’s right but to stop it fir the vast majority of poor people to stop the wealthy which is less than 5% or probably lower than that then keep it going.
There are more people suffering work ,life and wealth issues these last 10 years than we know about. But the free prescriptions isn’t one of them.
And yes it’s Disgusting that anyone faces the do I heat or Eat And that’s Young and Old. But it’s the same politicians who are filling there boots that make these decisions and if your poor your Fucked but if your Rich well here’s a pair o wellies fill it up big man/woman it’s they poor cunts that piy fur it so enjoy the cream it’s free
Funny how all the PPE contracts went to they well known companies like Dyson
And all the other friends of Doris and his Etonian cronies. That’s what pisses me off
The Rich get bigger bank accounts we get
Deid

HH 😂

Latest posts

Back