Sevco covid breach

Regards the hun six, i dont believe for one minute any of those named actually go about with each or have really spoke to each other.
Nathan Patterson,
Calvin Bassey,
Bongani Zungu,
Dapo Mebude
Brian Kinnear.

All go to parties together my arse, a bit of number crunching taking place here.

You forgot Timmy Boab

HH 😂
It came up with this

James Tavernier is a doubt for Rangers' Europa League clash with Royal Antwerp after limping out of training yesterday, according to reports.

The Daily Mail say the Ibrox skipper picked up a knock in training and he now faces a sweat to be fit for the last 32 clash.

It is understood that Scotland international Ryan Jack is on standby to step in for the injured Tavernier at right back if need be

(So Patterson Right Back is out with covid)

Hello, Peter Lawell. Lost the power of your speech again. You are still being paid by Celtic, so get out there and do your job.
Ensure that a different set of Covid rules and regulations are not being applied to others, than those applied to us.
Is it too much to expect, that for once in your life, you might speak up and fight for the club that has paid you handsomely over the years

Last edited:
Hoopy changed days mate. Scottish Government
Pensioners can turn their fires on the Scottish Govt provide winter fuel allowance to the vulnerable. Scottish Power and Scottish gas have a scheme in place to ensure no-one is left freezing.

https://www.gov.uk/winter-fuel-payment

If you were born on or before 5 October 1954 you could get between £100 and £300 to help you pay your heating bills. This is known as a ‘Winter Fuel Payment’.

This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

You will get your Winter Fuel Payment automatically (you do not need to claim) if you’re eligible and either:

• get the State Pension
  • get another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Child Benefit or Universal Credit)
A hundred quid for a Scottish winter, which lasts about 6 bloody months, 4 quid a week that'll keep you toasty mr or mrs pensioner.
Meanwhile more than £60m has been spunked on "free" prescriptions for paracetamol which can be bought at lidls for 20p a packet!

Fat Boyd remains silent about what should happen to his old club,he did not take that option when Bolingoli messed up,he wanted point deduction punishment for both Celtic and Aberdeen,dont suppose he will want the same for sevco..

HH.

A hundred quid for a Scottish winter, which lasts about 6 bloody months, 4 quid a week that'll keep you toasty mr or mrs pensioner.
Meanwhile more than £60m has been spunked on "free" prescriptions for paracetamol which can be bought at lidls for 20p a packet!
Prescription Paracetamol 100 tabs Lidl Aldi
16. Mm that’s a load o Spun
Cars over Forth Bridge free now would gladly pay for the upkeep and Maintenance of said Bridges but good too That Dai Paddy and George help to pay for the privilege of Scots to cross said bridge through their Taxation.
same sort of Argument could be given for the £100plus granders and there big Cars.
It’s too simple to Argue what’s right and wrong but Free Prescriptions has helped more people than than the richest few in the Country imo Hoopy.
The same Colleagues who got the Free Prescriptions the Difference for them was truly life changing so maybe I’m biased
But I saw the Difference in them
Sadly saw a few of my Colleagues and friends not get there and the fact they passed in pain because they couldn’t afford
the Meds that’s Truly Sad.
oh and in case anyone thinks I’m a rabid NAT no Labour voter all my Life.
But will be Voting SNP in May as Labour have Deserted their Base and Run to the middle but I digress
Mon the Free Prescriptions

HH NHS

Members online

Latest posts

Back