Sevco covid breach

A total joke was her response..She had plenty to say on Celtic Dubai fiasco and Boli....Basically nothing apart from saying she doesnt have any bias but didnt condemn Sevco in any way..No punishments for Sevco after this being the 2nd time the players have broke covid rules ?
Have you seen Sturgeons response 10 in a Row,if so where can we see it,,thanks mate.
No need mate I have just seen it,,..

HH

Relying on Sevco to conduct their own 'impartial' investigation into the breaches, or any wrongdoing on their behalf, is like relying on a nest of King Cobras, Vipers and Rattlesnakes not to bite you, when you are patting their heads.
A totally unreliable situation. How could it not be anything but a subjective, biased outcome. The terms of reference would be 🙈 🙈 🙉 and if in any doubt whatsoever apply 🙉 🙊 🙊 and 😇 🥰

I was always under the impression that pantomime season was only for the month of December.
I would never have thought Scottish football has made the event last 7 months now and still counting.
It as a season, long ago descended into farcical proportions, with bias government intervention, cheating mib's, all with a Scottish FA and SPFL doing so many U turns that it's like that they are sitting on the waltza in the fairground than actually running the game.
This storyline of the pantomime was all about stopping the big bad Celts at all costs and by every means possible.
Of course we have played our part as the pantomime villain with Lenny acting as the main character.
This whole pantomime season has gone on far to long to be taken seriously now and has only really been to try and keep us all entertained during lockdown.
Only problem now is that this whole pantomime season has just became so boring now and can not and never will take this whole pantomime season as some form of reality.
Last season the hun scum tried to call it a season with an astrick beside it, just to confirm just how thick a hun moon howler really is.
Well this 20 /21 season for me will always be known as the pantomime season and will never be accepted as for real.
So for me anyway the season of 21/22 we can hopefully get back to normality when the powers to be can't try to rewrite history books with corruption and cheating and get back to where football is really won and lost, out on the field with the supporters in attendance and outside influences can no longer bring the whole game into disrupt and think we are mugs enough to believe that this whole pantomime season is for real

Members online

Latest posts

Back