Sevco Covid cheats

What punishment have these Covid cheats actually received from the SFA or government ? I couldnt believe my eyes when i noticed Patterson scored for Sevco tonight..WFT is going on ??????
10 days and a compliant media written apology, huns had no right back, Balagon is fucked, penalty king is fucked so make an exception hold off with SFA covid protocols. Leech disappears down a rabbit hole.

Said it all along Celtic should have told the SFA to take a fuck to themselves with Christie and others and should have told them we are not complying with your made up rules. They should have called out Leech, so what if they barred us the chickens would have still come home to roost, Madden and the other two refs now isolating, the huns parties, all the other covid incidents would staill have arisen, the SFA would have shat themselves with no Celtic no TV rights, time to flex the muscles.

What would they have done if Celtic downed tools unless the testing done is across the board and all tests allowed to be scrutinised, they would have complied, hated us but complied and more scrutiny would have been on the covid cheats if a system was in place, should have called out the SFA on the conga, and told them we are suing aif any player catches covid on Scotland duty and should have insisted that if Bolongoli is guilty then so too is the Sevco team who played the firendly v Dundee Utd then took to the field v Motherwell. 3 offences the huns have stuck their fingers up at the SFA as have the media who hounded Celtic.

If we look back to the start of the season we can see absolutely EVERYTHING has went the way they would have planned it,even down to the last 5 coveidiots,they found a loophole to get Paterson on that park tonight and yes he did score,if you were to write this as a novel you would have to put it in the ficticious section,the luck they have had all in one season is not natural.
Some people would say they dance with the Devil,I would not take a lot of convincing.
Travel up the road about 4 miles and you could have another novel to write and again you would need to list it in the fiction section because nobody would believe what did happen could happen.
Neil Lennon has shouldered all the blame for what has happened to our season and probably rightly so because he knew the role he would be playing,he knew he would be Lawwells whipping boy,and yes man from the night he led us out at Tyncastle, I am sure that is the night Lawwell knew he was giving Lenny the job,he admitted later that there were no other candidates interviewed for the job..
I applaud Lenny for coming out and giving a statement to the fans when he could have buried his head in the sand like the rat who hung him out to dry,the same man who thinks he is kingpin of Scottish Football and still does not realise he know,s nothing about football,the destruction of a complete season and the waste of £35m tells us how much he know,s or cares how this season panned out..

HH.

If we look back to the start of the season we can see absolutely EVERYTHING has went the way they would have planned it,even down to the last 5 coveidiots,they found a loophole to get Paterson on that park tonight and yes he did score,if you were to write this as a novel you would have to put it in the ficticious section,the luck they have had all in one season is not natural.
Some people would say they dance with the Devil,I would not take a lot of convincing.
Travel up the road about 4 miles and you could have another novel to write and again you would need to list it in the fiction section because nobody would believe what did happen could happen.
Neil Lennon has shouldered all the blame for what has happened to our season and probably rightly so because he knew the role he would be playing,he knew he would be Lawwells whipping boy,and yes man from the night he led us out at Tyncastle, I am sure that is the night Lawwell knew he was giving Lenny the job,he admitted later that there were no other candidates interviewed for the job..
I applaud Lenny for coming out and giving a statement to the fans when he could have buried his head in the sand like the rat who hung him out to dry,the same man who thinks he is kingpin of Scottish Football and still does not realise he know,s nothing about football,the destruction of a complete season and the waste of £35m tells us how much he know,s or cares how this season panned out..

HH.
I absolutely guarantee you now that they're through in Europe , in the next few days we'll hear they're players are getting punished by the sfa

HH.
Correct GS
It has been a
PANTOMIME SEASON

The moonhowlers
"Oh no it hasn't"

All together now
"OH YES IT HAS" 😂😂

Here is the man whose face should be on every front page tomorrow for disrespecting ..
The people who have lost family members,
The NHS,,The Government,The police,The ambulance service,etc and all because he saw the opportunity to include Three of the clowns who ignored the Governments orders not to get involved in parties,,I wonder how Nicola will react to this ??.

HH.

Exactly boab they were short at right back so nae hearing till they qualify 🤬 awe the shit we got hit wae but wen its that fuckin mob nothing not a fuckin peep🤬
Huns have played the no-one likes us we don't care card for years whilst every decision goes their way, Media hate them they claim (why then do they pretend you are same club when you are not) SFA hate us (Why have they accomadated and put out a myth for you) Refs are against us (why no penalties against you then or sending offs in play) Gov hate us (Why no Covid punishments then or red card as promised) Compliance is against us ( Why was Moreloss allowed to kick and stamp on Brown and others and why did the ref allow it to happen)
Celtic have the clout to moan and complain every decision, after all if its good for the goose and all that shite.

Here is the man whose face should be on every front page tomorrow for disrespecting ..
The people who have lost family members,
The NHS,,The Government,The police,The ambulance service,etc and all because he saw the opportunity to include Three of the clowns who ignored the Governments orders not to get involved in parties,,I wonder how Nicola will react to this ??.

HH.
No GS its Leech who is the man in charge of this, it was him who applauded slippy and co for the swift actions last time, so this time whats the excuse.

Back