Sevco fans banned in Lyon

The wee red heided fud on stv sport the night said "it feels like the ranjurs supporters were really getting messed about by the French authorities "
Building it up nicely in the hard done by Billy's heid to find oot where Le George Square is in Lyon. Mon the Gendarmerie šŸ’Ŗ
my pals just aff the phone there
he booked to go, cost him just under a grand, cancelled it, lost Ā£490 then his work refused to cancel his holidays so he's in on 29th/30th and cant go to aberdeen at pittodrie on 29th

while empathising, its shocking, i know m8, this song came into my heid

my pals just aff the phone there
he booked to go, cost him just under a grand, cancelled it, lost Ā£490 then his work refused to cancel his holidays so he's in on 29th/30th and cant go to aberdeen at pittodrie on 29th

while empathising, its shocking, i know m8, this song came into my heid

This needs posted on the music thread
šŸ˜
It's a popular moniker amongst the tattooed motorcycle fraternity of BC
Was also one of our most loved shirts, among said M/C aficionados
DILLIGAF .jpg

You can bet your boots they will still be there, flights and hotels were booked, itā€™s only the game tickets that got cancelled, will be interesting when they buy tickets on the black market and are in with the Lyon fans, police will wade in with batons flaying, there will be a few Billyā€™s with sore heads on Friday morning šŸ¤£
...with sore thick heads......I'm sure. šŸ¤£

Weā€™ve all seen, but the ending if different depending on where you watch it,

in Bonny Scotland, the police join in the ā€œgood naturedā€ high jinxā€™s/bigotry,

in engerland the movies ends in running battles with loads of Chelsea/millwall fans infiltrated the hun hoards and causing trouble,

in Europe it ends with riot police, shields and Batons flaying, lots of blood, Billyā€™s with cracked skulls, broken bearsā€¦..and Scottish tv/media ALWAYS finds an auld disabled fan/10 year old wean greetā€™n ā€œbut, it wisnae usā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

thatā€™s the script writtenā€¦..roll the creditsā€¦.whereā€™s ma popcornā€¦ā€¦actionā€¦.
Can see a BAFTA winging its way to you Bellshill bhoy šŸ‘šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ

Members online

No members online now.

Back