Sevco Financials Laid Bare - Dave King raking in 8% per annum - SFA Potentially Liable for £30M Hun debts in event of insolvency?

If the financials are correct as reported in the link below, in the event of a further Sevco insolvency event, the SFA very well may be liable for any football debt to the tune of circa £30M, which they don’t have.

By the SFA allowing Sevco to run up a staggering amount of debt the future of Scottish Football may very well be on the line.

Is this why the Celtic Board are acting the way they are? Sevco are being allowed by the SFA to gamble with the future of Scottish Football?

Sevco financials laid bare.....

Correct me please if I am wrong, but if the FA have loans against sevco which they stand to lose if the liquidators did come in, didn't the FA need a 5m off the government only a few weeks ago to cover there own costs? If this is the case then to me the taxpayer has to be helping these corrupt fucks stay alive. Also if they are paying a tax bill off in installments I was under the impression that they should also be paying there current liability while clearing there debt.
We already know with covid the way the government have praised them while condemning us, so are they also backing them on tax issues also?
We all know how famous they are for been cheating, corrupt cunts, but has it also gone as far as government levels now?
Also find it very strange as when ever the spotlight can be placed upon them and any potential dodgy dealings, then it always seems to come straight back upon us and especially the future of lenny seems to always be a great distraction.
Coincidence?

Correct me please if I am wrong, but if the FA have loans against sevco which they stand to lose if the liquidators did come in, didn't the FA need a 5m off the government only a few weeks ago to cover there own costs? If this is the case then to me the taxpayer has to be helping these corrupt fucks stay alive. Also if they are paying a tax bill off in installments I was under the impression that they should also be paying there current liability while clearing there debt.
We already know with covid the way the government have praised them while condemning us, so are they also backing them on tax issues also?
We all know how famous they are for been cheating, corrupt cunts, but has it also gone as far as government levels now?
Also find it very strange as when ever the spotlight can be placed upon them and any potential dodgy dealings, then it always seems to come straight back upon us and especially the future of lenny seems to always be a great distraction.
Coincidence?
Taxpayer money has bailed those feckers out for years,and when they post another abysmal set of accounts, their pet media,bend over, deflect and find another target to highlight, this time it's Celtic fans and Lenny,rinse and repeat since 2012, and that's why ah'll never forgive our board John! 🍺 :mad:

Taxpayer money has bailed those feckers out for years,and when they post another abysmal set of accounts, their pet media,bend over, deflect and find another target to highlight, this time it's Celtic fans and Lenny,rinse and repeat since 2012, and that's why ah'll never forgive our board John! 🍺 :mad:
Understandable and rightly so MD.
I must admit that been based in Ireland, I have tended not to really bother about there accounts to much until now.
The reason for that is I would still tend to be very much old school as regards what goes on out on the pitch that really matters to me.
The cheating mib's has always been something we have had to deal with and that will never change.
The last 9 years has been full of our joy with there pain and loved nearly all of it.
I can even understand our board making some under handed deals years ago to keep them scum alive in order that we should be still well able to stay miles ahead of them in terms of finances.
In fairness that has been the case, I just think that the board never really counted on our success with a quad treble and a 10iar on the go when they made these deals.
It has been there utter silence on so many issues (this season above all seasons) even against the FA and government that now has really got my back up.
What ever dodgy deals they may have carried out in order to keep scum alive may well come back to be there own undoing.
The money men in football have ruined the game in many way's imo, but God help them if they have ruined the dreams of all our supporters just to keep scum alive

Understandable and rightly so MD.
I must admit that been based in Ireland, I have tended not to really bother about there accounts to much until now.
The reason for that is I would still tend to be very much old school as regards what goes on out on the pitch that really matters to me.
The cheating mib's has always been something we have had to deal with and that will never change.
The last 9 years has been full of our joy with there pain and loved nearly all of it.
I can even understand our board making some under handed deals years ago to keep them scum alive in order that we should be still well able to stay miles ahead of them in terms of finances.
In fairness that has been the case, I just think that the board never really counted on our success with a quad treble and a 10iar on the go when they made these deals.
It has been there utter silence on so many issues (this season above all seasons) even against the FA and government that now has really got my back up.
What ever dodgy deals they may have carried out in order to keep scum alive may well come back to be there own undoing.
The money men in football have ruined the game in many way's imo, but God help them if they have ruined the dreams of all our supporters just to keep scum alive
John, they would have buried us in a heartbeat,their favourite fanzine, the daily rancid sent a hearse to Celtic park, they were pissing themselves laughing at the prospect of our death,but the 'bunnet' stepped in and saved us,and eternal shame on those fans who booed him when he unfurled the league flag,anyway,what is our plan,domestic dominance in this shithole of a country,by the way, Fergus did'nt give a phuq whether they won 10 in a row,Europe is the place to be,currently,that's no workin, under St Brendan,we were gash in Europe,Lenny, and wee GS had much better results
think we need a big restructuring and some kind of feckin plan for the future,christmas videos,disco light's and heated driveways ai'nt cuttin it is that classed as a rant? 🍺🍺:mad:

There iare some serious issues here when this is not front page headlines about the state of Sevco’s finances.
meanwhile we are getting slaughtered from all sides and even our own fans about Neil Lennon performance. Which taken on face value may be justified. But...

Secrecy, debt, debt to tax man again, corrupt refereeing, and not a word from the so called journalists. Why is the Celtic Board not shouting about this and instead they are standing by and letting this continue? I’m at a loss and we should all be appalled at what is taking place hidden in plain sight.

There iare some serious issues here when this is not front page headlines about the state of Sevco’s finances.
meanwhile we are getting slaughtered from all sides and even our own fans about Neil Lennon performance. Which taken on face value may be justified. But...

Secrecy, debt, debt to tax man again, corrupt refereeing, and not a word from the so called journalists. Why is the Celtic Board not shouting about this and instead they are standing by and letting this continue? I’m at a loss and we should all be appalled at what is taking place hidden in plain sight.
fully agree

problem is lennon and our board have been careless and full of hubris

and all it took was a stumble for the weight of the horde press to jump all over it.

lennon lawel needs to go

not so much because of the malicious msm hyped and fuelled misinformation to squirrel the real news again

but because Lenny and lawell are silent on real issues and full of shit on hubris issues

they allowed rot to fester

and the msm will use it with extreme prejudice against celtic while also portray criminals and fraud by their gang as good business

and lawell says nothing, does nothing and just thinks about the money for his future by staying silent, but all the while it eats away at the virtue at the club.

both got to go.

Lenny needs removed for his own health more than anything

coz if he removed in his mind he can think it would been different

but if he allowed to stay he will become a hate figure fuelled by the bigotdome msm puppets

lenny hasn't done much wrong

he just isn't cutting it in an important season but he aint handling it well in press

And he gets no support from the silent ones

But every piece of scumbaggery from the trolls led by the horde narrative.

lawell must go immediately

not because he stealing money and no taking correct risks

but for silence and double talk instead of transparency

Lenny needs to go cause he is not performing off the field in a manner that represents the club as manager

too many errors, thats allowed, but the excuses he uses mean he needs replaced.

the lack of transparency by board and lack of clarity even when directly asked is useless at a club like celtic

And it has allowed the msm to conduct a masonic lie as a squirrel against all real news stories

Not really surprised by thier accounts it's an open secret that they are in deep trouble the media have in thier usual way have chosen to attack others to divert this news from the public,no doubt the dark hand of the lodges are at work here,theSFA/SPL are like thier refs turning a blind eye to it all,the one person to watch is McGreggor for as soon as he smells death he will be gone just the same as 2012 when he took his suitcase of cash and headed for the hills if this was a small team in the same situation they would be shut down before they incur any more dept so much of this is wrong so totally wrong but with the Dark Forces afoot it would appear that Sevco has a ring fire of protection to keep it alive

Last edited:
If the financials are correct as reported in the link below, in the event of a further Sevco insolvency event, the SFA very well may be liable for any football debt to the tune of circa £30M, which they don’t have.

By the SFA allowing Sevco to run up a staggering amount of debt the future of Scottish Football may very well be on the line.

Is this why the Celtic Board are acting the way they are? Sevco are being allowed by the SFA to gamble with the future of Scottish Football?

Sevco financials laid bare.....

This makes me think back to the start of last season was it when the SFA were toying with the idea of taking the international fixtures around the country instead of Hampden the poorest of all home nations "new" stadiums. They decided to buy hampden from queens park instead , I'm wondering was this the sfa covering their bases should the rangers go as before? They could sell hampden and still play round the nations stadiums. Smacks of a contingency plan to me.

This makes me think back to the start of last season was it when the SFA were toying with the idea of taking the international fixtures around the country instead of Hampden the poorest of all home nations "new" stadiums. They decided to buy hampden from queens park instead , I'm wondering was this the sfa covering their bases should the rangers go as before? They could sell hampden and still play round the nations stadiums. Smacks of a contingency plan to me.
Could have a great point there winter, but you can rest assured no media outlet would ever look into it

👏👏👏👏👏

Cheat liquidate repeat I’m sick of watching those crooked huns getting away with it, I’m all for fair competition but what’s going on over there is not fair they’re fucking over every honest club in the country again and it’s being allowed again, the games more rigged than a WWE fight and there’s more blind eyes turned in Scottish fitba than there are in a Blindcraft factory

Cheat liquidate repeat I’m sick of watching those crooked huns getting away with it, I’m all for fair competition but what’s going on over there is not fair they’re fucking over every honest club in the country again and it’s being allowed again, the games more rigged than a WWE fight and there’s more blind eyes turned in Scottish fitba than there are in a Blindcraft factory
And sad to say Celtic's attitude re the 5 way agreement etc doesn't help a bit.

It only encouraged the sods to cheat
Other bloggers from a site on the intial meltdown that led to Admin and Liquidation asks the question regards the investors ie Park, King etc

"
Homunculus 24th November 2020 at 23:26

The other huge question is where were they all back in 2012.
If they were willing to commit then the way they are just now then the club would probably not have gone into administration and then liquidation.
It would not have had to spend the tax money it collected, including VAT in order to keep trading.
The support must really love what they are doing now, but surely that question must be on their minds as well.
Unless everyone thought that Whyte was just the man to shed the debt and rip everyone off and proper people could take over later, once he had done the unpalatable bit.
That would have to involve really not understanding HMCE’s position, or indeed the strength of feeling of the supporters of other clubs."

Back