sevco have gambled everything on being in europe after Christmas at a massive cost..

I'm not a rocket scientist, but would it not make sense to invest in a luxury coach and hire a couple of drivers for match days or employ them full time and give them other work around the stadium when their not driving , that would make Mr Parks profits plunge .
When lawwell was asked about it at an AGM a few years ago, he said we get the buses for free, parks get the publicity, but I’d much rather pay another coach company for the hire, than use chinny, chin, chin park’s buses, you’ve got to ask if our chairman owned buses do you think the huns would use them……no, me neither

Its not really a gamble if they have been promised the league this year is it. 🙄
Your 100% correct 50 shades,where is the equality for the 11 other clubs involved in this league when you have Porteous given a 2 game suspension and an equally bad if not worse tackle from Lundsrom does not even get to the desk of the compliance officer..
Is it really worth the 11 other clubs efforts to try to win this league when we already know the outcome..
We know if that had been any player other than a sevco player they would have been dealt the same fate as Ryan Porteuos,,no point asking our board to have a word with the SPFL while Lawwells son is one of their suppliers,Lawwell wont rock the boat for the people who pay his fat wage..

HH

When lawwell was asked about it at an AGM a few years ago, he said we get the buses for free, parks get the publicity, but I’d much rather pay another coach company for the hire, than use chinny, chin, chin park’s buses, you’ve got to ask if our chairman owned buses do you think the huns would use them……no, me neither
I seem to remember that he was also calling us petty for it's just a bus company bs and parks wont let us into the bigotdome who's petty?

Wouldn’t surprise me if it came to that point that DD and Celtic would fund them some way to keep them afloat…might sound far fetched but I don’t think its impossible, its all about the brand.
Lawwell bhoy4life has already stated that without sevco the Scottish game would go to the wall.
The Celtic support would be down to 30000 within 5 years because of the lack of interest because sevco were not involved,,etc,etc,etc,

HH

Last edited:
I also dont care petty or not want my club getting nothing from them dont believe the coaches are free either esp during lockdown when we needed 3 coaches , really ? 3 free every other week? Heard it !
Of course Winter they are not free,3 drivers wages for the day must be £240 in total and I dont see a lot of change out of £2000 for 3... New Executive 35 seaters,even cut it down to 2 drivers £160 and 2 new executive 35 seaters £1400, multiply that by 36 games and we have a nice little freebie from people we cant even buy 800 tickets from.
Unfortunately Lawwell is very good at what he was employed for,this is why he has been around so long,just a shame he chose to lie to the people he was employed to serve,the fans..
So long as DD see,s no harm in Lawwells lies he will continue until somebody other than DD stops him..

HH

I'm not a rocket scientist, but would it not make sense to invest in a luxury coach and hire a couple of drivers for match days or employ them full time and give them other work around the stadium when their not driving , that would make Mr Parks profits plunge .
If they Hun Bastard s knew we had a luxury coach of wur Ain they wid wreck it at every opportunity

I find it very strange that the Dom McKay fiasco has hit a brick wall.
Did he walk or was he pushed ??.
I find it very strange that after Dom Mckay promised there would be interaction between the club and the fans he decides to walk away for family reasons,funny thing about this is this is the exact same reason Mark Allan used when he walked away from the cesspit,must be a CEO thing.
Within weeks of his arrival he had promised the fans he would converse with us and true to his word he did when he could,not a lot but he was only just in the job a few months.
The strange thing now is since the appointment of Nicholson we have not heard one word of what is happening inside Paradise,this is Lawwell all over again,Nicholson is a face Lawwell calls the tune...again.

HH

I find it very strange that the Dom McKay fiasco has hit a brick wall.
Did he walk or was he pushed ??.
I find it very strange that after Dom Mckay promised there would be interaction between the club and the fans he decides to walk away for family reasons,funny thing about this is this is the exact same reason Mark Allan used when he walked away from the cesspit,must be a CEO thing.
Within weeks of his arrival he had promised the fans he would converse with us and true to his word he did when he could,not a lot but he was only just in the job a few months.
The strange thing now is since the appointment of Nicholson we have not heard one word of what is happening inside Paradise,this is Lawwell all over again,Nicholson is a face Lawwell calls the tune...again.

HH
normal service has resumed , for a guy leaving for personal reasons the board and there media poodles were quick to attack him
as for the new guy he's lawwells amsterdam lamp post ,,,,,does fk all till peter tells him

The recent armed forces day at castle greyskull, raised to TOTAL of 5k…
That’s the equivalent of 10p per person of the capacity of ibrox, loyal to the core 🤣🤣
Someone has had their hauns in the jar 🤣
Robbin the charity boxes, is there no depths they will sink too?

That’s the equivalent of 10p per person of the capacity of ibrox, loyal to the core 🤣🤣

I remember a couple of years ago the same thing happened. The media made a huge song and dance about their fans fantastic charity raising for Poppy Scotland which averaged about 9p per supporter and Celtic were slaughtered even though the club had donated more than double the amount they raised. (I don't mean this to turn into another poppy debate).

I remember a couple of years ago the same thing happened. The media made a huge song and dance about their fans fantastic charity raising for Poppy Scotland which averaged about 9p per supporter and Celtic were slaughtered even though the club had donated more than double the amount they raised. (I don't mean this to turn into another poppy debate).
Aye yi dooronrun Ron dadooronron

HH 😂

The Huns certainly do subscribe to the adage "charity begins at home"...

Back