sevco have gambled everything on being in europe after Christmas at a massive cost..

Does this mean we can complain officially about the songs sung by the vermin🤔
Ha ha so if you want a seat for one of your family get your mates and you to text about the guy next to you and get him papped out.
SFA never want to tackle anything, the huns to police themselves, aye right

Ha ha so if you want a seat for one of your family get your mates and you to text about the guy next to you and get him papped out.
SFA never want to tackle anything, the huns to police themselves, aye right
The governing body’s equality and diversity advisory board has just completed its anti-discrimination action plan – a 40 point paper that is a direct response to the incident involving Rangers midfielder Glen Kamara in a Europa League game against Slavia Prague at Ibrox in March.

But but ,,,,you can still hate kathlics n that ,it disnae say ye canny in the 40 points

feck holding up traffic from now on am sittin with a seating plan of ibrox and £55 worth of credit

It's all to make them look like we won't have any racist behaviour in scotish football only thing about that is thier only 100 years to late.i think they should text someone about themselves and the referees who send jokes about the pope.please don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

The recent armed forces day at castle greyskull, raised to TOTAL of 5k…
That’s the equivalent of 10p per person of the capacity of ibrox, loyal to the core 🤣🤣
Someone has had their hauns in the jar 🤣
Robbin the charity boxes, is there no depths they will sink too?

It's a day that is close to their heart after all.... clearly

The Govan version of the 'watch your car or al tan it' junkie made more than that on the day

Another massive nail in the coffin for the peepuls club,all they had to do was
be honest and straight with people but we all know how difficult they find this
as they have a long history of bullshitting people..
There has been no media news from them for their zombie division so it could not have went well for them..
The daily ranger or the hun,who will break ranks first..my money is on the daily ranger,they dont
care who they stab in the back..
It looks like being a great day for big Mike,the sale of his own club Newcastle and sweety money from the sevco chocolate contract..

HH.

Another massive nail in the coffin for the peepuls club,all they had to do was
be honest and straight with people but we all know how difficult they find this
as they have a long history of bullshitting people..
There has been no media news from them for their zombie division so it could not have went well for them..
The daily ranger or the hun,who will break ranks first..my money is on the daily ranger,they dont
care who they stab in the back..
It looks like being a great day for big Mike,the sale of his own club Newcastle and sweety money from the sevco chocolate contract..

HH.
great news as this would be, it will only give the klan someone to blame for their demise other than who’s really at fault for their club dying again…THEM.

How do they manage to keep the lights on when they double their debt in less than 5 months..from £16m to almost £32m

HH
Funny you should mention £16m, for a £16K leccy vill it was necessary to raise a share issue. I can't help but think that EUFA's fair play rules were brought in to prevent this *it has to be said* UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT! Just admit you're skint, 10 in a row has gone. Mission accomplished! Stupid huns.

Back