SEVCO LINKED WITH EVERY PLAYER IN SCOTLAND

BILLCOWIE1958

How come SEVCO are being linked with almost every player currently plying their trade in Scotland ?

Graeme Shinnie
John Soutar
Uche Ikpeazu
Sean Clare
Lewis Ferguson
Craig Halkett to name a few
Seems like every televised game at least 1 player is being linked to the Gerrard Revolution

Not so much Whataboutery as Bullshittery

HH?

How come SEVCO are being linked with almost every player currently plying their trade in Scotland ?

Graeme Shinnie
John Soutar
Uche Ikpeazu
Sean Clare
Lewis Ferguson
Craig Halkett to name a few
Seems like every televised game at least 1 player is being linked to the Gerrard Revolution

Not so much Whataboutery as Bullshittery

HH?
Deflectetrons are on full alert, Bill.

Don't know how much folding stuff they'll have after Big Mike takes a massive bit out their budget, in fact the only thing folding may well be their infant club.

What a shame, just as they were about to sign M'Beppe and Neymar too

the more things change the more they stay the same i was watching a video that said that the irish in america achieved more or less parity in oppertunity with all other sections of society by 1901 but it took until1991 that the same thing was achieved in scotland what does that tell you about this country.i have no irish background myself but went to catholic school and listened to fellow pupils whos parents came directly from donegal and quickly learned just what the were up against in every walk of life this gave me a sense of what they had gone through as a dedicated hoops fan all of my 66 years i salute every one of them

the more things change the more they stay the same i was watching a video that said that the irish in america achieved more or less parity in oppertunity with all other sections of society by 1901 but it took until1991 that the same thing was achieved in scotland what does that tell you about this country.i have no irish background myself but went to catholic school and listened to fellow pupils whos parents came directly from donegal and quickly learned just what the were up against in every walk of life this gave me a sense of what they had gone through as a dedicated hoops fan all of my 66 years i salute every one of them
In fairness, all Catholics in Scotland (regardless of heritage) were regarded as a sub-species 7PN.

It was just more obvious with the Irish due to names, tongue and school.

Plus ca change, c'est plus la meme chose ..... I remember in the 60's when Jock Stein was building the 9-in-a-row , it seemed that every week Rangers would sign any player who happened to have a good game against us .
Just like today , two things happened -
1. They ended up with a lot of dross in the squad , and
2. It didn't work !
HH

Back