Sevco ordered to close part of their ground by UEFA (Merged)

We are Petrofac we are petrofucked ??????????????????
Abseil doon frae the stands. (Moon river tune)
We’re up to oor knees in vaseline.
Hullo hullo we are absolutely everyone
Oh my father is in diversity and he wears a cummerbund.
Have to stop now a feel the bile a (Easter) rising. ???

HH ?
Dizny Matta whit UEFA say the Filth kin still sing the good old tunes on an Ess Pee El w/end!!???..Strait fae the mooth ae Fraser Wishart & the reason coz they're aw Fukin Dirty Cheatin Monkey Hun Bastards!!???????

So this punishment by EUFA,was for the scum's sectarianism in the first game,will there be further punishment for the same offence in the 4 games they've played since, hhhmmm.
Well let's Fukin hope so Mick!????1st Walliper oan Schnide rangt claiming he didny kno whit songs wur being sung coz he didny hear them??????? & that UEFA shd a hurried the fuk up wae their processes coz ra Bears ???huv boat tickets!!?????..They wur defo singing away tae their Hearts content in Luxembourg & Denmark & last ngt! 2 strikes & ur stadiums closed doon..3 & ur oot the Tourney!! C ya Sevco✋✋✋✋??????????????????

See you have Shia Muslims, who are like the Catholic Muslims and Sunni Muslims who are not. Up the Shias!
I don't care about the relegion of someone.As a Christian I have to accept everyone but don't expect to support a relegion which is all about hate and slaughtering innocent people.Of course there are good Muslims but that is only an amount.There is a cunning plan for a Muslim raid in Europe and there is a lot more behind that, there is a lot more than Sharia.They are trying to bring Globalization and Muslims are just the puppets among with the others who try to unify all relegions in one and if you tell people you are a Christian because that is your faith(I don't consider it relegion,I don't care much about Church) you ll get punished because youll have to belong in the unified relegion of the one pseydo messiah. I don't wan't to force people agree with me or scare them Im just saying why UEFA do these things.They are not care about Sectarianism hate or about people and humanity.They just serve an ultimate purpose and do as they were told

I don't care about the relegion of someone.As a Christian I have to accept everyone but don't expect to support a relegion which is all about hate and slaughtering innocent people.Of course there are good Muslims but that is only an amount.There is a cunning plan for a Muslim raid in Europe and there is a lot more behind that, there is a lot more than Sharia.They are trying to bring Globalization and Muslims are just the puppets among with the others who try to unify all relegions in one and if you tell people you are a Christian because that is your faith(I don't consider it relegion,I don't care much about Church) you ll get punished because youll have to belong in the unified relegion of the one pseydo messiah. I don't wan't to force people agree with me or scare them Im just saying why UEFA do these things.They are not care about Sectarianism hate or about people and humanity.They just serve an ultimate purpose and do as they were told

Compare the pictures very closely. One is Ali founder of the Shia and the other is Sammy the Greek Messiah. Do you see? Do you see?
Ds8fycQW0AEcNq9.jpg
63938.jpg

Compare the pictures very closely. One is Ali founder of the Shia and the other is Sammy the Greek Messiah. Do you see? Do you see?
Ds8fycQW0AEcNq9.jpg
63938.jpg
Samaras,Before he signed for Celtic, he gave me a medal when I was playing for a schooll football tournament of the Town I Live in Greece at the age of 11 years old.When the tournament ended he showed up and shared medals for every player as a fiesta.

Samaras,Before he signed for Celtic, he gave me a medal when I was playing for a schooll football tournament of the Town I Live in Greece at the age of 11 years old.When the tournament ended he showed up and shared medals for every player as a fiesta.

By all accounts Ali was a right fella too. Not sure how good of a footballer he was but probably more consistent than Sammy.

If anybody thinks that the ramifications of this won’t be extended to us and the Provo songbook as a way to say both are as bad, they must have just moved here from Pluto.

The press and the SFA SPFL will include them as a way to placate.

It’s coming. Unlike the BB’s team.

A lot of the politically-themed songs sung at Celtic Park are unnecessary and some are downright cringe-inducing.
I even heard 'The Sam Song' during a CL league qualifier. That's the ultimate take a redner moment. The singers would be well advised to rewrite the lyrics to make them current and relevant. I would suggest 'The Shved Song' as this would be in keeping with the original lyrics about an unused weapon of Eastern European origin.

Members online

Latest posts

Back