Sevco ordered to close part of their ground by UEFA (Merged)

A lot of the politically-themed songs sung at Celtic Park are unnecessary and some are downright cringe-inducing.
I even heard 'The Sam Song' during a CL league qualifier. That's the ultimate take a redner moment. The singers would be well advised to rewrite the lyrics to make them current and relevant. I would suggest 'The Shved Song' as this would be in keeping with the original lyrics about an unused weapon of Eastern European origin.

There are plenty we could swerve.

Sharia law might not be that bad a thing though. Imagine some of the fugly huns we'd never have to see again if they had to wear a burkha on the pitch. I'm all for it, Allah Akhbar and such.

Aye I can see this post going doon a treat with yer Cardinals our soon to be ex-Holy Heid Yin :LOL::LOL::LOL:

WARNING WARNING - CALLING ON ALL CARDINALS - EMERGENCY CONCLAVE IN EFFECT - THIS IS NOT A DRILL - WARNING WARNING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A lot of the politically-themed songs sung at Celtic Park are unnecessary and some are downright cringe-inducing.
I even heard 'The Sam Song' during a CL league qualifier. That's the ultimate take a redner moment. The singers would be well advised to rewrite the lyrics to make them current and relevant. I would suggest 'The Shved Song' as this would be in keeping with the original lyrics about an unused weapon of Eastern European origin.
shved sitting
sitting in the stands

quite a good chorus

Back to the thread title.............empty the whole midden, rid it of it's diseased occupants and padlock the fkn gates forever and a day.

Aye, but will it be a Tesco, Asda, Morrison Superstore wheen dave canny pay Close Brother's, believe instalment due Monday after Legia game, plus over on forrow forrow, they're urging folk who's seat get selected for closure tae clam compo for no gettin tae see thur Rungers in ELQ. ?????

Just wait an see we'll get dragged right into this by the SMSM and how we're both as bad as each other which isn't true. Full stands belt out their pish do what are they going to do shut the stadium? Some Celtic fans sing songs I'd rather they didn't but their not filled with the same hatred as there songbook. We should make a point in not giving them ammo to drag us in to it an show them up for what they are.

Back