SEVCO STATEMENT that has crawled from the gutter,????

Yep Kenny Mac the mouthpiece who shot Micheal Stewart, why would livingstone vote not to have another game v Celtic and Sevco, Gary Holt has stated in support of NL that the race should end Celtic have won it and we are fifth on the grid basically, we are in among fools talking shite as they see the reality of this scenariom puting clubs to the wall and no more so than the club they mouth for.

Whilst this rumbles on clubs are paying loan players wages whilst no income is coming on. Contracts are been paid to players not playing games, players will not be training whilst some will have access to facility based on the finances of their club, the hun board are playing to the gallery, they have nothing else to say, they know that they are gubbed, say title to Celtic and huns revolt, say no close down completely and they are at the mercy of the Government and financial institutions, the huns do not have a credit line and they will have to show how they have supported themselves.

Clubs are waiting on the directive I spoke of it the other day and this is crucial to the wee clubs who will want it, as this triggers Insurance for clubs,

They'd actually have been wiser to concede that for the good of the nation the league is over. Then forever put an imaginary asterisk next to our 9th and say "that doesn't count, we could have won it, tainted etc" claim whatever prize money is available and concentrate on staying afloat.
If 38 games are ever played they're guaranteed to lose the league (without a comfort asterisk) and if the games cant be played and the season is null and void who knows what financial implications will come into play?
Either way they're fucked.

After the EBT scandal and the FWA I didn't think that football could possibly sink any lower in Scotland. How wrong was I.
Stewart Robinson representing Rangers cynicaly using a global crisis during which so many people are losing their lives and with all the associated family heartbreak and suffering to reassure Rangers supporters about their club's stance on sporting integrity is sickening and disgusting to the pit of the stomach.
This statement will be seen by every decent person for what it is. A disgusting, pathetic, insensitive, unconscionable totally self -serving piece of rhetoric.
I thought that Stewart Robinson was a better person than this. Hang your head in shame Rangers and Stewart Robinson. Today the world knows you for what you are.

After the EBT scandal and the FWA I didn't think that football could possibly sink any lower in Scotland. How wrong was I.
Stewart Robinson representing Rangers cynicaly using a global crisis during which so many people are losing their lives and with all the associated family heartbreak and suffering to reassure Rangers supporters about their club's stance on sporting integrity is sickening and disgusting to the pit of the stomach.
This statement will be seen by every decent person for what it is. A disgusting, pathetic, insensitive, unconscionable totally self -serving piece of rhetoric.
I thought that Stewart Robinson was a better person than this. Hang your head in shame Rangers and Stewart Robinson. Today the world knows you for what you are.

They're frightened that the peepul will want cash back for the games not played because that's enough to bring down the whole house of cards.

Its a no win situation he is in they need early season ticket money to survive and has tosay this shite, if he uses common sense they are going to the wall unless they are been funded by soft loans on the side, they have no shares to sell unless among themselves and canthey face going over thirty per cent concert party scenario again whilst again asking others to forfiet their shares offer of a buyout.

They cannot go to a bank, or call on Insurance, it may be a close loan but they have not paid the other one and they will stay be dealing with Ashley and the courts and the sposorship litigations, no other sponsor might take them on when they view the Hummell deal and supplier deals, its a fucking mess, they owe kent money, they have guys like Defoe on high wages with no incomings, FFS. they will not have much of a say in this, i believe the smaller clubs are praying for a total finished season and claim their insurance business money.

The bit that really got me when I heard this on the news earlier was this peach.

"Any attempt to finish the season with a significant amount of games still to play, impacts upon the integrity of sport in Scotland."

Those underhanded, cheating, tax dodging bastards having the fucking audacity to mention sporting integrity! Had a full on belly laugh at that one!

UEFA will ultimately decide it. They will refer to the relevant rules of the national associations where applicable. Where there are no relevant provisions they will issue a blanket non challangable decision. Like it or lump it.
Absolutely this isn't a Scottish issue (fortunately or no doubt dodgy deals would be done) this is Europe wide, affects all leagues, I expect UEFA to come to a sensible conclusion.
Then the hun can whine of what could have been.

And Hertz, threatening legal action! You're bottom of the league because you're pish, that's not a legal issue that's a shite team issue!

Absolutely this isn't a Scottish issue (fortunately or no doubt dodgy deals would be done) this is Europe wide, affects all leagues, I expect UEFA to come to a sensible conclusion.
Then the hun can whine of what could have been.

And Hertz, threatening legal action! You're bottom of the league because you're pish, that's not a legal issue that's a shite team issue!
Anne Budge let the huns bump her fans and club out european football and money when she voted them in. Karama comes in many disguises.

Members online

Latest posts

Back