SEVCO STATEMENT that has crawled from the gutter,????

Celtic have went all quiet on this.
...and it REALLY worries me.

While respecting the countless people suffering unbearable losses yet still going through the rigours of this despicable disease, we must continue with the wishes of others who want to see an end to an arduous and bitter footballing year.

Last weekend I lost a cousin to this plague in Bergamo, Italy, yet he still had time to leave a message for me.
It was given to my sister Marisa who lives there, less than 4 hours before he passed away...only to say "'mon the hoops" and other Celtic catchphrases he'd picked up over the years while coming to Paradise whenever he had the chance to visit Scotland.
I'll never forget his Italian accent when copying me with "and if you know the history"......

As an AC Milan fan he came with me to the Euro game at CP on February 20th 2007, when Dida was challenged by an idiot who came onto the park. At 0-0 he wasn't pleased but loved the 5 times he came here.
It is for him I want this season completed and would have loved him to see the nine in a row...get done!

We should be shouting it out from the rooftops, loud and clear, that we are not prepared to be brow beaten on this and must assert ourselves .
WE MUST NOT let the SPFL and anyone else who opposes us on this to stop us, that we WILL NOT GIVE UP OUR POSITION AS SCOTTISH LEAGUE LEADERS AND especially while leading by 14 POINTS.

Yes, our 25 goals plus is another point on top of our 13 points on games played, and would not be overtaken by anyone with just 8 games left to play.
The filthy hun claimed a title on such an occasion with just the one goal back in 2003....
entitling us to claim the same today...not that it would even come down to goal difference.

The manky filthy Sevco lost cup after cup after league this season to the lowest teams in the division and have absolutely diddly squat to show for it.
Of course they want it to be voided, its been another useless wasted season for them, and ended up with the square root of F all.
They've nothing to lose but everything to gain because.......stopping Celtic means starting again from zero titles in a row, and no quad treble.

That would be for them, like winning the champions league.

State it clearly....we will play every game they ask us to or whatever we need to, to complete the league. ...while probably playing only 4 games will be enough where our lead will be unassailable, un-surpassable and silence them all.

Its what we want and should agree to.....they must have no excuse to accuse us of not going all out to win 9iar fair and square.
The sevco are pure evil, even revelling in this virus while it intervenes where they couldn't,.... like a helping hand from below while their brothers from hell come to their rescue.
They don't give a damn about the dying and dead afflicted by this scourge

Don't let them tell us we can't play in an empty, safe and tested environment while only the necessary amount of contributors are present, otherwise we can blame the SFA and UEFA WILL SEE THAT.

Its what the scum in the SFA ranks are hoping for and working towards even as we speak.
By continuously refusing Celtic to even try and play the games left, gives them the excuse to void the season....appeasing the scum hordes.

Everybody and their rancid hun loving lickspittle are having a say on this and a go at us, all screaming like the banshee howlers that they are.

...and they have won NOTHING.....effing NOTHING. What right do they have to utter a word on this........losers to a man with no cards to play nor backbone to rise above the dirt.

They're the ones acting like they are 14 points clear and fighting to hold on to their league!!..... NOT US. FFS.
We should be all over the scheming SFA..... Celtic's namby pamby attitude to this is only saying to the SFA "we are a soft touch and if you pander to the screaming retards over in helldome we will not do much about it.".....and it will play into their prejudiced hands, thus making it final.......

C'mon Celtic show some spine, shout these fucking bastards down......or Paradise will be empty next season.

Where the hell is McCann when we need him?

"Fergus can you hear us"?

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss J.C,,think Celtic are playing the long game waiting on Eufa and of course,engerlund,looks like we have Di Marco on retainer if we have to go down the legal route, but i agree, the silence from Celtic is, to put it mildly,frustrating! stay safe j.c HH

Sorry for your loss J.C,,think Celtic are playing the long game waiting on Eufa and of course,engerlund,looks like we have Di Marco on retainer if we have to go down the legal route, but i agree, the silence from Celtic is, to put it mildly,frustrating! stay safe j.c HH

Thanks for that Michael.

Allessandro was a heavy smoker for nearly 45 years and was not well for the last 2. Its nuts that this is what killed him, because we were convinced he was going to live to be 100.
He was still playing football for a seven-a-side team in Firenza at 50!.....only 4 years ago, but late last year at 54, he stopped driving and was sure he caught the virus while on a bus...about 5 weeks ago.
He designed his own Valentine's cards for his wife Mariuccia..the last one only 5 weeks ago.....he was some guy at the chanting too! A great dad to his 4 kids and devoted husband of 31 years.
I miss him already and why I hope Celtic do this.
Its his wish too.
When he first got this virus about the 17th of February, It hit him so hard he went down with it in 4 or 5 days. He never walked upright again.
It was with absolutely frightening speed...to watch the strength leave his body.
He knew last week and said he was going to die very soon. His lungs burst from the inside out, with the Coronavirus, likely weakened by smoking yet everything else about him was as fit as hell......he ran marathons in his fifties and played a fabulous violin...almost making it sing, sounding as close as the human voice.
.......oh and apart from an odd Sunday mealtime wine, he never drank....he was going for 55 years of age on April 4th in a couple of weeks time. His wife has the virus now but doesn't seem too bad with it and should recover completely.
He really did love Celtic too, Larsson was his favourite.

Stay well buddy, thanks again .....

Deepest condolences J.C , that's the reality here , people everywhere all over the planet are catching this virus and so many are dying. I want to see the season completed and another treble to go with it as much as anyone else. Not at the expense of anyone dying though. I love my club and the game with a passion but, I love my family and loved ones so much more. Football is a game, the greatest sporting game ever. When it boils down to it though theres no comparison or competition even, when it comes to mine or anyones loved ones. None whatsoever. Having lost my ma in 2016 I can empathise with the loss of someone so dear. I cannot though even begin to imagine the loss and pain you and so many others are so very suddenly experiencing. I try to choose my words carefully as I can sense your rightful anger, and pain. I personally cant have any complaints nor question the club who are following and acting on the advice of the health authorities, even more so now that I've read your post. How crass and insensitive would the club appear to be if they were heard to be making statements akin to boris Johnson's " we'll take it on the chin and carry on" I would be ashamed to be connected with that. Will he still be saying that should he (god forbid) lose someone dear to him? I think not. The beautiful game (and it is just that for all of us in the Celtic family) right now and the 8 seasons before. Its a welcome distraction from the cruel and harsh realities of the world that we are living in. When something as unprecedented as this (in my lifetime) happens. I'm no longer a practicing Roman catholic but I do sometimes still pray at night. This night I pray for my loved ones and friends to be safe and healthy. I include the bergamo adopted Celt in those prayers tonight. God bless to you and your loved ones and the same to all on this forum. Stay safe and healthy, be careful God bless ☘💚

Thanks for that Michael.

Allessandro was a heavy smoker for nearly 45 years and was not well for the last 2. Its nuts that this is what killed him, because we were convinced he was going to live to be 100.
He was still playing football for a seven-a-side team in Firenza at 50!.....only 4 years ago, but late last year at 54, he stopped driving and was sure he caught the virus while on a bus...about 5 weeks ago.
He designed his own Valentine's cards for his wife Mariuccia..the last one only 5 weeks ago.....he was some guy at the chanting too! A great dad to his 4 kids and devoted husband of 31 years.
I miss him already and why I hope Celtic do this.
Its his wish too.
When he first got this virus about the 17th of February, It hit him so hard he went down with it in 4 or 5 days. He never walked upright again.
It was with absolutely frightening speed...to watch the strength leave his body.
He knew last week and said he was going to die very soon. His lungs burst from the inside out, with the Coronavirus, likely weakened by smoking yet everything else about him was as fit as hell......he ran marathons in his fifties and played a fabulous violin...almost making it sing, sounding as close as the human voice.
.......oh and apart from an odd Sunday mealtime wine, he never drank....he was going for 55 years of age on April 4th in a couple of weeks time. His wife has the virus now but doesn't seem too bad with it and should recover completely.
He really did love Celtic too, Larsson was his favourite.

Stay well buddy, thanks again .....
God bless Allessandro, may he rest in peace,god bless everyone he reached, you'll never forget him JC HH

Deepest condolences J.C , that's the reality here , people everywhere all over the planet are catching this virus and so many are dying. I want to see the season completed and another treble to go with it as much as anyone else. Not at the expense of anyone dying though. I love my club and the game with a passion but, I love my family and loved ones so much more. Football is a game, the greatest sporting game ever. When it boils down to it though theres no comparison or competition even, when it comes to mine or anyones loved ones. None whatsoever. Having lost my ma in 2016 I can empathise with the loss of someone so dear. I cannot though even begin to imagine the loss and pain you and so many others are so very suddenly experiencing. I try to choose my words carefully as I can sense your rightful anger, and pain. I personally cant have any complaints nor question the club who are following and acting on the advice of the health authorities, even more so now that I've read your post. How crass and insensitive would the club appear to be if they were heard to be making statements akin to boris Johnson's " we'll take it on the chin and carry on" I would be ashamed to be connected with that. Will he still be saying that should he (god forbid) lose someone dear to him? I think not. The beautiful game (and it is just that for all of us in the Celtic family) right now and the 8 seasons before. Its a welcome distraction from the cruel and harsh realities of the world that we are living in. When something as unprecedented as this (in my lifetime) happens. I'm no longer a practicing Roman catholic but I do sometimes still pray at night. This night I pray for my loved ones and friends to be safe and healthy. I include the bergamo adopted Celt in those prayers tonight. God bless to you and your loved ones and the same to all on this forum. Stay safe and healthy, be careful God bless ☘💚

OK Beale, let's go back to 29th December when everyone had played each other twice, except for sevco and St Johnstone. You were 2 points behind with a game in hand. You then played St Johnstone on the 23rd February and only drew 2-2 with them, winning just the 1 point, which still makes us Champions!

But you would have played St J twice away from home??? Yet, everyone was happy that Celtic were going to have played every other top 6 team twice away from home and only once at home while the zombies played them all twice at home and only once away. Them's the breaks we were mockingly informed by the laptop loyal and the gloating (ex-Ibrokes) "experts" on the radio & telly, and we still managed to pull away from your lot to create a huge lead despite this bizarre "random" fixture list.

Now you'll have try to concoct some other bizarre scenario in which you can somehow ignore your 2020 collapse while we went on a huge winning streak to try to stop 9IAR, ya fecking balloon!

OK Beale, let's go back to 29th December when everyone had played each other twice, except for sevco and St Johnstone. You were 2 points behind with a game in hand. You then played St Johnstone on the 23rd February and only drew 2-2 with them, winning just the 1 point, which still makes us Champions!

But you would have played St J twice away from home??? Yet, everyone was happy that Celtic were going to have played every other top 6 team twice away from home and only once at home while the zombies played them all twice at home and only once away. Them's the breaks we were mockingly informed by the laptop loyal and the gloating (ex-Ibrokes) "experts" on the radio & telly, and we still managed to pull away from your lot to create a huge lead despite this bizarre "random" fixture list.

Now you'll have try to concoct some other bizarre scenario in which you can somehow ignore your 2020 collapse while we went on a huge winning streak to try to stop 9IAR, ya fecking balloon!
And concoct they sure will, probably working through the night using all the candles theyve got trying to find something.
Thing about all of this covid19 stuff is that slippy is effectively dodging a rocket propelled grenade here, as his inadequacies and shortcomings are being forgotten, our utter dominance as well. How fortunate can a loser get? Beaten 3 times in short succession by the bottom 2 clubs, beaten 3-1 at home v the first European club to turn up at ibrox in a fair while. Manages to dodge our visit when we are firing again. We all seen the footage of the undead at tynecastle and that half bottle of buckie has disappeared quicker from SMSM than it would in coatbridge. I can imagine the scenes had we gone there, played them off the park won by 2 clear goals as I fully expected to happen. Gerrard must be the only person In the world who welcomes this global disaster. Jabba himself could not have invented a better distraction story without subtitles if he tried. How sad is that?

Back