sevco title credentials

That's hibs and hearts out of the running . Celtic look hungry and the new signings give us many options up front . Can't wait till Saturday. Slippy g looked a broken man yesterday. Waiting till March before I place a bet on second place hope it's Killie Steve Clarke deserves it
Half way through the season and you think he deserves 2nd place????
What has he done to deserve 2nd place already

Reactions: Ray
Tonight was tasty. I don't get to make many games but I had the posh tickets tonight. Free pies and a bar at half time. Cold pint followed by a badly stirred bovril. 2 (3 pies) stashed in the jacket for the 2nd half...typical peasant ??. Cracking body warmers. I was walking down late on when weah slotted in the 4th. Great.
And when did you actually scoff them bud ,lol hh

Maria Stella is Stella Jameson Irish Whiskey is Nectar.And I have had a few.HH☘️☘️.Wis at the game last night one happy auld Tim.

Age is for the faint of heart my friend. If your happy then thats the main thing. If your merry and happy well thats fantastic pal the true nectar of all that is good.

HH pal ☘️

At 2 1 and like stranded whales on a beach octopus moroless used every hand available to equalise however due to the the rules been simple without tentacles complications it was ruled no goal. The little tadgerpole was booked and turned into a raging frog.
View attachment 1150
I've seen that photo a few times. Couldn't place it bit it seemed familiar. It finally clicked. Kermit the frog shagged Stevie Griffin on a sunbed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back