sevco title credentials

Tonight was tasty. I don't get to make many games but I had the posh tickets tonight. Free pies and a bar at half time. Cold pint followed by a badly stirred bovril. 2 (3 pies) stashed in the jacket for the 2nd half...typical peasant ??. Cracking body warmers. I was walking down late on when weah slotted in the 4th. Great.

That famous victory they had before the new year might be the worst thing that ever happened to the new club. It gave them false hope and misplaced confidence so they went all in on the roulette table spending money they've no goat. They will wake up this morning realizing they have bought a couple of auld men, Close Brothers want their money in February and Defoe needs a zimmer frame cos' his body's sare all over, running aboot thinking he's still a young man hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Brendan drew them in, picked a side that knew would lose and make them spend money aw the way to liquidation 2 poor sad b'strds that they are hahahahahahahahahah! I canny wait till we skelp their erses rid raw at Parkheed!

Tonight was tasty. I don't get to make many games but I had the posh tickets tonight. Free pies and a bar at half time. Cold pint followed by a badly stirred bovril. 2 (3 pies) stashed in the jacket for the 2nd half...typical peasant ??. Cracking body warmers. I was walking down late on when weah slotted in the 4th. Great.
Heaven! :)

That famous victory they had before the new year might be the worst thing that ever happened to the new club. It gave them false hope and misplaced confidence so they went all in on the roulette table spending money they've no goat. They will wake up this morning realizing they have bought a couple of auld men, Close Brothers want their money in February and Defoe needs a zimmer frame cos' his body's sare all over, running aboot thinking he's still a young man hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Brendan drew them in, picked a side that knew would lose and make them spend money aw the way to liquidation 2 poor sad b'strds that they are hahahahahahahahahah! I canny wait till we skelp their erses rid raw at Parkheed!

It certainly makes life a lot more stressful for Gerrard, which might just boil over to the people excessively risking their cash with highly expensive wages.

But perhaps the blokes running the show know that if it doesn't work out they can just liquidate all those high risk wages through admin and release the club from honouring all those requirements but I would hope it would backfire enormously.

They havent really tied themselves into cash outlays immediate, and it may be that an admin event will be met with players staying on with much reduced wages. Also, speculating wildly here, an admin event like the bizarre Leeds United scenario, where the bloke owed the most money was the club owner, where he forced every creditor to take the same percentage hit as himself with his own CVA offer, which prevented the Leeds from liquidating through perverse financial skullduggery (but completely legal).

This would create the bizarre scenario where Sevco survived the admin event where Rangers did not, but, that in itself would become the focal point of the same club shyterness. If sevco survived then of course that would mean that Rangers survived the same thing, even though they are very, very different. I doubt that wouldnt bother the MSM or the horde, who would say its no different to the Leeds scenario.

Gerrard was on a no lose scenario while he had no big name players. He also seems to be falling out with lots of players. The way he spoke about Barisic was a bit strange. And the massive wages of these two older guys might create havoc among the lesser wage players who feel they contribute much more than their current wages.

Having seriously disjointed wage structure will really play on the minds of any big heads in their team.

They are also diluting the value of their bit part players, and wee gargoyle morelos might just throw a hissy fit if he gets dropped for Defoe.

I think they had much better chance to win the league this season before they changed the entire dynamic of the squad, coupled with the extra pressures that the massive hike in wages will undoubtedly be putting on the working capital requirements.

I realise thats all conjecture. But the mystery money supplier they have is either stupid or very devious, maybe both.

That result against Kilmarnock was a game i would have expected them to struggle, if Im being honest. Clarke is a very good defensive manager with sneaky counter skills. Hard place to go while he is manager for any team.

But that will ramp up the pressure even more over next few weeks, and I wonder how Gerrard will handle that extra pressure, especially when the horde reps in the blue room get right in his face.

I must admit I like Gerrard so far, he is much better manager than I thought he would be, but he had it really easy in comparison to most other mangers simply because the task was massive.

The only team that I worry about stopping us winning the league this year is Celtic themselves. They seem to get complacent and with the whole system against you succeeding the one thing you cant afford is complacency. And for some odd reason I think Rodgers style encourages the players to be slack in certain games.

Celtic should be able to burst every team in our league with the squad we have.

I am strongly confident that Celtic will be champions
But it will be more difficult than last few years for certain. But I think the fact we lost to Sevco will help galvanise the players over the coming weeks and months.

HH

Last edited:
It certainly makes life a lot more stressful for Gerrard, which might just boil over to the people excessively risking their cash with highly expensive wages.

But perhaps the blokes running the show know that if it doesn't work out they can just liquidate all those high risk wages through admin and release the club from honouring all those requirements but I would hope it would backfire enormously.

They havent really tied themselves into cash outlays immediate, and it may be that an admin event will be met with players staying on with much reduced wages. Also, speculating wildly here, an admin event like the bizarre Leeds United scenario, where the bloke owed the most money was the club owner, where he forced every creditor to take the same percentage hit as himself with his own CVA offer, which prevented the Leeds from liquidating through perverse financial skullduggery (but completely legal).

This would create the bizarre scenario where Sevco survived the admin event where Rangers did not, but, that in itself would become the focal point of the same club shyterness. If sevco survived then of course that would mean that Rangers survived the same thing, even though they are very, very different. I doubt that wouldnt bother the MSM or the horde, who would say its no different to the Leeds scenario.

Gerrard was on a no lose scenario while he had no big name players. He also seems to be falling out with lots of players. The way he spoke about Barisic was a bit strange. And the massive wages of these two older guys might create havoc among the lesser wage players who feel they contribute much more than their current wages.

Having seriously disjointed wage structure will really play on the minds of any big heads in their team.

They are also diluting the value of their bit part players, and wee gargoyle morelos might just throw a hissy fit if he gets dropped for Defoe.

I think they had much better chance to win the league this season before they changed the entire dynamic of the squad, coupled with the extra pressures that the massive hike in wages will undoubtedly be putting on the working capital requirements.

I realise thats all conjecture. But the mystery money supplier they have is either stupid or very devious, maybe both.

That result against Kilmarnock was a game i would have expected them to struggle, if Im being honest. Clarke is a very good defensive manager with sneaky counter skills. Hard place to go while he is manager for any team.

But that will ramp up the pressure even more over next few weeks, and I wonder how Gerrard will handle that extra pressure, especially when the horde reps in the blue room get right in his face.

I must admit I like Gerrard so far, he is much better manager than I thought he would be, but he had it really easy in comparison to most other mangers simply because the task was massive.

The only team that I worry about stopping us winning the league this year is Celtic themselves. They seem to get complacent and with the whole system against you succeeding the one thing you cant afford is complacency. And for some odd reason I think Rodgers style encourages the players to be slack in certain games.

But it will be more difficult than last few years for certain. But I think the fact we lost to Sevco will help galvanise the players over the coming weeks and months.

HH

That was an excellent post. Much food for thought ?

That's hibs and hearts out of the running . Celtic look hungry and the new signings give us many options up front . Can't wait till Saturday. Slippy g looked a broken man yesterday. Waiting till March before I place a bet on second place hope it's Killie Steve Clarke deserves it

HH
excellent again TET,2 point's though, well ones's conjecture,
the convicted criminal chairman ol'gasl himself, "there are criminals on the board!!!!!"
is gary mcallister the "brains" of the managemement team!!!!
just a thought TET,HH.

Excellent post from TET, and on the Buffalump front, my son tells me of a training ground incident where he had to be dragged away from a player after he was hit by a snowball and went totally tonto,
Not seen it myself, maybe he's listening to the garbage about big bids being turned down, hopefully Defoe is rubbing his pay slip in his nose and sending him over the edge.

Excellent post from TET, and on the Buffalump front, my son tells me of a training ground incident where he had to be dragged away from a player after he was hit by a snowball and went totally tonto,
Not seen it myself, maybe he's listening to the garbage about big bids being turned down, hopefully Defoe is rubbing his pay slip in his nose and sending him over the edge.
implosion's a word ah've always liked Benignus!!!!!

HH
Listening to Steve Clark I now firmly believe in the we move on to the next game and not get carried away. Him and BR are a breath of fresh air, SG has threw his players again under the bus, no class, everyone elses fault. The buck should always stop at the manager if he changes a sysytem, he is a rookie who is been helped with a desperate board.
BR will go about the business in his own way as will Steve Clark, i watched highlights Killie are not a great team but have a great man manager who instills beleive in them, Killie under the cosh in the game just soak up the pressure confident they have the backing of their man to allow them mistakes, thats what good management does it builds believe and alows a player to express himself and make the mistakes and rectify, Worrel will be crucified today for the huns and this will spread through the defence and further out.
Weah, Burke, Izzy, are all gaining momentum you achieve from game team, i thought last night Izzy and Sinclair were solid ddown the left, Christie and Brown won everything, I know the opposition was not great shape, but these games and other results going in your favour provide breathing space, we need to take the space giving and ram home the message that this title is staying at home and so is the SCup, come and attempt to take them if you want but you will have to have the firepower to do so, i do not thing SG, SC,NMcI have the power the cup is others only hope of silverware. The huns Cowdenbeath replay has now caused them a tricky run of games away, sandwiched in between tricky SPFL fixtures. SFA reap what they sow for the cheating.

Listening to Steve Clark I now firmly believe in the we move on to the next game and not get carried away. Him and BR are a breath of fresh air, SG has threw his players again under the bus, no class, everyone elses fault. The buck should always stop at the manager if he changes a sysytem, he is a rookie who is been helped with a desperate board.
BR will go about the business in his own way as will Steve Clark, i watched highlights Killie are not a great team but have a great man manager who instills beleive in them, Killie under the cosh in the game just soak up the pressure confident they have the backing of their man to allow them mistakes, thats what good management does it builds believe and alows a player to express himself and make the mistakes and rectify, Worrel will be crucified today for the huns and this will spread through the defence and further out.
Weah, Burke, Izzy, are all gaining momentum you achieve from game team, i thought last night Izzy and Sinclair were solid ddown the left, Christie and Brown won everything, I know the opposition was not great shape, but these games and other results going in your favour provide breathing space, we need to take the space giving and ram home the message that this title is staying at home and so is the SCup, come and attempt to take them if you want but you will have to have the firepower to do so, i do not thing SG, SC,NMcI have the power the cup is others only hope of silverware. The huns Cowdenbeath replay has now caused them a tricky run of games away, sandwiched in between tricky SPFL fixtures. SFA reap what they sow for the cheating.
and any team who opens up and tries to go head to head with us are feckin gettin it!!!! tweet tweet Boab!!!!

They never learn the utter shite that’s been spouted since they beat us
It’s deffo the hope that will kill them?

Slippy G looked gutted after the game last night

I noticed he had his excuses in early before the match yesterday with the 'Plsstic Pitches' remarks

Think the pressure might be getting to him

Watching him sitting in the dug out with his chin stuck inside his jacket he looks like he disnae want to be there

Then again maybe it was just a bit cold for him

HH?

Slippy G looked gutted after the game last night

I noticed he had his excuses in early before the match yesterday with the 'Plsstic Pitches' remarks

Think the pressure might be getting to him

Watching him sitting in the dug out with his chin stuck inside his jacket he looks like he disnae want to be there

Then again maybe it was just a bit cold for him

HH?
You reap what you sow,they have brought in players who in thier day were at the top unfortunately age tells and when 20 year old are setting the pace it's hard to keep up, he put his so say goal scorers out last night to show how good they were,took the lead though a iffy goal but still lost,don think any team will be shaken in thier boots more laughing thier socks off

Members online

Latest posts

Back