Sevco transfer propaganda strategy explained

it's hammock time!!! and a big GIRFUY tae aw the hun lurkers, Glasgow's Green and White ya bastaaaaaarts!

Goodnight pal, thats my day just starting. Just out the bubble bath and ready to get my shit the gether.

Targets dont smash themselves unfortunately ??

Strategy of Sevco.

Steps.

1. Rummage down back of the sofa.

2. Scrape together the £1.30 needed to buy a jar of Aldi honey to lure the 3 Bears into the boardroom and ask for another loan.

3. Identify shit players, playing for shit teams who don’t mind moving to another shit team.

4. Get your Sevconian journos to talk the shit players up to a level that shows they stole them from under the noses of Real Madrid as Slippy is a genius.

5. Try and get rid of the shite Slippy brought in that wasted two soft loans and numerous couches riches.

6. Try and convince their deluded that Morelos won’t be sold for less than £150m. Add in Tav and they could buy the entire PSG team. They will believe anything as long as the words No Surrender are included in the statement. A WATP or 55 will have them orgasming.

7. Hope Celtic don’t tool up. As if this happens 1-6 don’t matter a fuck.

There is plenty crazy wild men in ward24 Monklands. Just to let you know Maria, the jack flag and red hand are flying high in Clarkston just now. ??

I don’t frequent that pit Saul. And i was talking about a wild man no a fkn bib dribbler.

Broony pal. I was talking about broony ?

Right !! This is the killer post when yez tell me to eff off or change my avatar to the Doomsayer :cautious:. I fear OUR (the fans) complacency more than anything else. Ha Ha Ha the effin Hvns a' thur signins' are oot the bargain bins etc etc. Aribo ? League wan !! Edmundson League wan !! ?Hastie:LOL: Jones :LOL: Ojo loanee :LOL: ( remember Kent ) Stewart ? Championship .Let me remind us . Vardy (conf) Hooper League 2 Craig Dawson League 2 Bullard League 1 Deeney League 1 Crouch Championship Holt League 2 Hart League 2 Bolasie League 2. THEY KNOW the real priority is the SPL because theres no CL without it and I must confess that I never consider Europe until the Title is in the bag and worryingly they are sneaking a competitive team under the radar while we are all slapping each others backs. I hope we dont lose the REAL focus :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Over the course of the last few months, there have been plenty of discussions and debates which (whilst not always stating the word) have focused on complacency.

Debates about the managerial appointment might have used a different vocabulary, but the principle point of argument was about if we were sleepwalking towards 9 and 10 by taking the cheap option and being (ultimately) complacent.

There's always a certain amount of bravado on the various sites, it's part of the territory - but I think there's a healthy regard towards the merits of ALL of our opponents, otherwise we wouldn't be having the debates in the first place.

We got two significant boots up the arse last season and if that wasn't a lesson enough, then I'd go as far as to suggest that we will struggle this season. It wasn't the defeats (that can happen), it was the manner of the defeats that caused concern.

There have been a couple of preliminary statements regarding our intent for next season, I'd like at least another 10 million quids worth of statements to really drive home the point. The squad seems a bit leaner and more first-team oriented, but it still needs a bit more physicality from middle-to-front.

I don't believe that complacency will be an issue, but they might be trying to make us laugh our way to distraction by their current signing policy.

On a player-by-player basis and on a game-by-game basis, we should have plenty of it about us to win at least 30 league games next season. I do believe we can be our own biggest opponent if the heads aren't screwed on, but I also believe that this will be the biggest message being sent to all of the squad.

Over the course of the last few months, there have been plenty of discussions and debates which (whilst not always stating the word) have focused on complacency.

Debates about the managerial appointment might have used a different vocabulary, but the principle point of argument was about if we were sleepwalking towards 9 and 10 by taking the cheap option and being (ultimately) complacent.

There's always a certain amount of bravado on the various sites, it's part of the territory - but I think there's a healthy regard towards the merits of ALL of our opponents, otherwise we wouldn't be having the debates in the first place.

We got two significant boots up the arse last season and if that wasn't a lesson enough, then I'd go as far as to suggest that we will struggle this season. It wasn't the defeats (that can happen), it was the manner of the defeats that caused concern.

There have been a couple of preliminary statements regarding our intent for next season, I'd like at least another 10 million quids worth of statements to really drive home the point. The squad seems a bit leaner and more first-team oriented, but it still needs a bit more physicality from middle-to-front.

I don't believe that complacency will be an issue, but they might be trying to make us laugh our way to distraction by their current signing policy.

On a player-by-player basis and on a game-by-game basis, we should have plenty of it about us to win at least 30 league games next season. I do believe we can be our own biggest opponent if the heads aren't screwed on, but I also believe that this will be the biggest message being sent to all of the squad.

Bosh. ???

Back