Sevco transfer propaganda strategy explained

According to my theory we have Kevin Costner and Alice Cooper to blame Jabba's transfer market myth-making factory.

You see Jabba had a dream in which he walked among the corn with Kevin Costner

But then Alice Copper took over the soundtrack

Keep eating the bedtime cheese toasties Jabba the results have been hysterical

Rangers star Barrie McKay a £6m target for RB Leipzig as Bundesliga shocktroops make their move

Rangers received Alfredo Morelos bids from China confirms BBC reporter Kheredine Idessane who says he has seen them ‘with my own eyes’

Kenny Miller says Rangers skipper James Tavernier could be worth £10m

Where do they get these fkn nuggets fae?

Right !! This is the killer post when yez tell me to eff off or change my avatar to the Doomsayer :cautious:. I fear OUR (the fans) complacency more than anything else. Ha Ha Ha the effin Hvns a' thur signins' are oot the bargain bins etc etc. Aribo ? League wan !! Edmundson League wan !! ?Hastie:LOL: Jones :LOL: Ojo loanee :LOL: ( remember Kent ) Stewart ? Championship .Let me remind us . Vardy (conf) Hooper League 2 Craig Dawson League 2 Bullard League 1 Deeney League 1 Crouch Championship Holt League 2 Hart League 2 Bolasie League 2. THEY KNOW the real priority is the SPL because theres no CL without it and I must confess that I never consider Europe until the Title is in the bag and worryingly they are sneaking a competitive team under the radar while we are all slapping each others backs. I hope we dont lose the REAL focus :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Right !! This is the killer post when yez tell me to eff off or change my avatar to the Doomsayer :cautious:. I fear OUR (the fans) complacency more than anything else. Ha Ha Ha the effin Hvns a' thur signins' are oot the bargain bins etc etc. Aribo ? League wan !! Edmundson League wan !! ?Hastie:LOL: Jones :LOL: Ojo loanee :LOL: ( remember Kent ) Stewart ? Championship .Let me remind us . Vardy (conf) Hooper League 2 Craig Dawson League 2 Bullard League 1 Deeney League 1 Crouch Championship Holt League 2 Hart League 2 Bolasie League 2. THEY KNOW the real priority is the SPL because theres no CL without it and I must confess that I never consider Europe until the Title is in the bag and worryingly they are sneaking a competitive teram under the radar while we are all slapping each others backs. I hope we dont lose the REAL focus :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Fear no stinking huns.

Oh Ra

Right !! This is the killer post when yez tell me to eff off or change my avatar to the Doomsayer :cautious:. I fear OUR (the fans) complacency more than anything else. Ha Ha Ha the effin Hvns a' thur signins' are oot the bargain bins etc etc. Aribo ? League wan !! Edmundson League wan !! ?Hastie:LOL: Jones :LOL: Ojo loanee :LOL: ( remember Kent ) Stewart ? Championship .Let me remind us . Vardy (conf) Hooper League 2 Craig Dawson League 2 Bullard League 1 Deeney League 1 Crouch Championship Holt League 2 Hart League 2 Bolasie League 2. THEY KNOW the real priority is the SPL because theres no CL without it and I must confess that I never consider Europe until the Title is in the bag and worryingly they are sneaking a competitive team under the radar while we are all slapping each others backs. I hope we dont lose the REAL focus :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Aye but they weren't chosen by rangers or the tribute act.

Not disbelieving you for a minute.....but a short video would go a long way to allow us all to appreciate your undoubted talents ???

Ah ah boo boo i dance for my fella only ?

I’m not going near that one either.

I do realise you are trying to suck me in ?????

I glued my eyes shut last week by accident.

Wished it was this week ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back