Sevco uefa punishment

Glasbhoy81

Can anyone explain how Roofe gets a 4 game ban for his shocking challenge on the keeper but Kamara only gets 3 games for assaulting a player in the tunnel in a premeditated attack.
You would think Kamara would get hammered for that.
I wonder if Police Scotland will ask UEFA for their evidence of Kamara's assault, to assist them in their investigation 🤔

Last edited:
Can anyone explain how Roofe gets a 4 game ban for his shocking challenge on the keeper but Kamara only gets 3 games for assaulting a player in the tunnel I'm a premeditated attack.
I wonder if Police Scotland will ask UEFA for their evidence of Kamara's assault, to assist them in their investigation 🤔
Apparently the covered up the cctv camera’s in the tunnel in a premeditated prelude to the assault, for me that was a worse offence, they’ve had a wee conference said to the thug kamara, we’ll make sure there no evidence, we’ve locked them out their dressing room, so he’ll be loitering about in the tunnel, you attack him from behind when he’s not Looking, get a few punches in, then we’ll jump in a break it up/save you......😡.

Uefa , with their recent punishments , have set a serious precedent for all thugs on the field of play who want to wind up the opposition :

Whisper a racial slur in an opponent's ear and risk a ten match ban OR boot him in the face , fracturing his skull , and incur a four match suspension .

Hmm ? Now let me think - what would Roofe do ?

HH

There at least 3 Orange Counties that I know of in USA, LA, New York State and Florida, I think they grow a lot of oranges over there, personally prefer a wee satsuma 🤣
I think every state has a wee bitter orange

lot of presidents came from Ohio

im sure a few came from places right out the Orange connections

Prince of Orange was also the Count of Nassau in German empire

And the Willem lineage were always connected with that branch of German empire pre Napoleon

Bahamas British piracy from Nassau

the privateer movements connected with skull and bones illuminati merchant banking always worked out of the pirate islands in Caribbean which usually coincide with modern day merchant banking trust islands (coincidence)

most of these old islands have close connection with British and dutch east India companies and their banking arms

The burgher cities of the Hanseatic league

new Amsterdam -New York

lot of dutch and orange areas

seems Ohio has many

Virginia nearly every county is orange related

california has much dutch connection and orange

but I have feeling its got a wee bit in almost every state if not all of them

Orange is a town in south of France and its neighbour town was Avignon

its not even close to Holland

Nassau is a state inside Germany and again its not really that near holland

Why the horde march to the nominal prince of orange is bizarre

he never lived there

it inside France and nowhere near the then dutch republic

A president of holland was king of UK

And he has a marching band that began 105 years after his famous battle in 1690

no orange order till 1795

And it wasn't long before Napoleon stuck his relative as king of Netherlands ending the republic of united provinces

So if orange order only began in 1795 why are people marching to an agenda that didn't exist prior to formation during the republic of France period?

:p:p:p:p

its right to condemn racial abuse and rightly so but nothing is ever brought up about the often violent sectarian behaviour of the club operating out of ibrox so whats the difference between racial and religious abuse talk about the pot calling the kettle black
when the religious abuse also has a racial aspect it may even be worth a deeper look

its not really the religious part they detest imo its the Irish Gaelic part they detest which makes it racial

many years ago i took my 3 young children to the art galleries for a day out it happened to be the day that the orange walk was on and as we walked up to the entrance there was a couple of swiss tourists in front of us and when the walk came along they started to take photos thinking that it must be a local festival and suddenly the cry went up f***K the pope and they the turned away muttering to themselves in shock and i could not help thinking that when they went back home they would tell their friends dont ever go to scotland on holiday as they are all mad

many years ago i took my 3 young children to the art galleries for a day out it happened to be the day that the orange walk was on and as we walked up to the entrance there was a couple of swiss tourists in front of us and when the walk came along they started to take photos thinking that it must be a local festival and suddenly the cry went up f***K the pope and they the turned away muttering to themselves in shock and i could not help thinking that when they went back home they would tell their friends dont ever go to scotland on holiday as they are all mad
I go home thinking they are mad but I live next door to them hahahahaha

Can anyone explain how Roofe gets a 4 game ban for his shocking challenge on the keeper but Kamara only gets 3 games for assaulting a player in the tunnel I'm a premeditated attack.
Sorry mate, are you looking for a sense of normality when it comes to football in Scotland. Let's look at the entirety of the football World. The assault by Roofe on the Prague keeper, As serious as it was, had no impact on the income of eufa. Rangers again have no impact on the income of Eufa. Until they cause a decrease in income nothing will be done.
The fact that slippy is there and gives sky a reason to spend money on the spfl will mean that Eufa will turn a blind eye to the corruption that is Scottish football until someone starts to make a noise about it. HH

Now I've been wrong before 😕, but imho uefa would have used mitigating circumstances in the Kamara punishment, ie he was racially abused, now what he done was premeditated and deserved imho a lengthy ban, however uefa would be mindful of the current climate on racism and wouldn't want to be seen handing the victim a more severe punishment, as the outcry from it all would be heard on the moon, political decision most definitely.

They also missed a trick here in my opinion in only banning the Prague player from European games, imo the ban should be for a set period of time ie 3 months for all comps and not just European football.

And Prague themselves should be punished as it was their player who commited the offence, if the clubs get hammered they will in turn pass on the punishment in some way to the player either monetary or kicking them out the club.

I am well aware of the irony here in respect of who Pragues opponents were but racism against all races needs destroyed.

Strangely enough, my best mate was the grand master of a local orange hall, A better person you couldn’t hope to meet, I’ve attended charity events in his orange hall, when it’s an “open” night they don’t play the “party” tunes or even god save the Queen at the end of the night, he’s been to my family events in the chapel, which for an orange man, would get you drummed out the lodge, he says the organisation is slowly dying
The orange hall used to be open every night of the week now open only when there’s an event on, doesn’t even open for Celtic v huns games, as they no longer have a sky subscription, there used to be 40+ players in the band, now under 15, he says the younger generation aren’t interested.......we might see the end of the organisation within a few generations 👏👍

Now I've been wrong before 😕, but imho uefa would have used mitigating circumstances in the Kamara punishment, ie he was racially abused, now what he done was premeditated and deserved imho a lengthy ban, however uefa would be mindful of the current climate on racism and wouldn't want to be seen handing the victim a more severe punishment, as the outcry from it all would be heard on the moon, political decision most definitely.

They also missed a trick here in my opinion in only banning the Prague player from European games, imo the ban should be for a set period of time ie 3 months for all comps and not just European football.

And Prague themselves should be punished as it was their player who commited the offence, if the clubs get hammered they will in turn pass on the punishment in some way to the player either monetary or kicking them out the club.

I am well aware of the irony here in respect of who Pragues opponents were but racism against all races needs destroyed.

The irony of the SMSM and the Huns closing ranks on calling out racism shouldn’t be lost on us.....it’s selective, it’s opportunism, it’s deflection and it’s mainly fuelled by self interest.

When events like Neil Lennon being physically assaulted on live television.....brings in an unbelievable verdict of not proven.....along with the racist and sectarian undertones continually displayed towards those of an Irish/Catholic persuasion.....there is a real and undeniable issue that has to be challenged.

They want to conveniently overlook the demographic that has been historically and consistently under attack by the racists and bigots since most of us can remember.

By all means let us all condemn racism and the like.....but in my view we need to demand racism is called out whenever and wherever it occurs and not only selectively as is happening currently.

Everyone and anyone surely applies to all? Or does It?

Members online

Latest posts

Back