Sevco uefa punishment

Can anyone explain how Roofe gets a 4 game ban for his shocking challenge on the keeper but Kamara only gets 3 games for assaulting a player in the tunnel in a premeditated attack.
You would think Kamara would get hammered for that.
I wonder if Police Scotland will ask UEFA for their evidence of Kamara's assault, to assist them in their investigation 🤔
Ano wit u mean but roofe cracked the guys skull mate that's worse than kamara

The assault on the SP goalkeeper is the worst I have seen in a game.
How words can be deemed worse than getting your puss kicked in is beyond me. Words or a kick in the puss, I know what I would prefer.

Goldson, who has his wages paid by the most racist support in Europe, says he despises Slavia Prague. Now he knows how 30% of the Scottish people feel about the racist club he takes money from.

It's was on the park and it was a missed timed challenge for the ball.
Kamara, with the help of his manager, got the slav player & manager out of the changing to attack him.
Think big Duncan ferguson got 3 months in jail for less
Ank wit ur saying but end of the day it was only a cracking in the mouth I don't think that shud be worse than a fractured skull

The total clown that is Alex Rae.....ya gotta laugh

From a Bhoy on CQN

NOTTHEBUS on 14TH APRIL 2021 4:56 PM
Alex Rae Twitter ..unedited, without comment

”Unbelievable that Kudela only getting 10 game ban,

Effectively finished in 6 weeks.

What detergent does that send out UEFA"

I blame the schools 😛

NOT the schools !
I blame the adverts for laundry liquids - they are obviously no detergent to stupidity !

HH

The irony of the SMSM and the Huns closing ranks on calling out racism shouldn’t be lost on us.....it’s selective, it’s opportunism, it’s deflection and it’s mainly fuelled by self interest.

When events like Neil Lennon being physically assaulted on live television.....brings in an unbelievable verdict of not proven.....along with the racist and sectarian undertones continually displayed towards those of an Irish/Catholic persuasion.....there is a real and undeniable issue that has to be challenged.

They want to conveniently overlook the demographic that has been historically and consistently under attack by the racists and bigots since most of us can remember.

By all means let us all condemn racism and the like.....but in my view we need to demand racism is called out whenever and wherever it occurs and not only selectively as is happening currently.

Everyone and anyone surely applies to all? Or does It?
A so called racist club celebrating a Olyinka goal.

Untitled.png

The irony of the SMSM and the Huns closing ranks on calling out racism shouldn’t be lost on us.....it’s selective, it’s opportunism, it’s deflection and it’s mainly fuelled by self interest.

When events like Neil Lennon being physically assaulted on live television.....brings in an unbelievable verdict of not proven.....along with the racist and sectarian undertones continually displayed towards those of an Irish/Catholic persuasion.....there is a real and undeniable issue that has to be challenged.

They want to conveniently overlook the demographic that has been historically and consistently under attack by the racists and bigots since most of us can remember.

By all means let us all condemn racism and the like.....but in my view we need to demand racism is called out whenever and wherever it occurs and not only selectively as is happening currently.

Everyone and anyone surely applies to all? Or does It?
Unless the club asks is bigotry /sectarianism a form of racism, then the current climate won't change. As quite a few people have stated in this forum, the huns are using the current noise on anti - racism to their own use. The ending of taking a knee was one of first casualties of this, Sevco is grateful for this as the sound of their own support booing their players would have shown the club for the scum we know. HH

Statement from Czech Government minister,

In his open letter to Uefa’s control, ethics and disciplinary body, he wrote: “I note that racism is unproven and alleged. The Uefa inspector himself questioned that Ondrej Kudela had made a racist statement. Nevertheless, you have decided on a completely unprecedented punishment for a player who did not harm anyone and only verbally – according to his statement – offended his opponent.

“You condemn a decent person without a single piece of evidence. You make it impossible for athletes to fulfil their dream in the Europa League – all this just to fulfil the perverted expectations of a small group of activists and a club unable to win on the field, all the more so by shouting empty and hurtful phrases about racism.

“In your submission, the fight against racism has become the fight of the unsuccessful against the successful, the pinnacle of hypocrisy, positive discrimination and embarrassing undermining with stupid trends.

“Your efforts can lead to the opposite, a situation where a person with a colour other than black will be discriminated against, oppressed and deprived of their rights. That is why I also consider it necessary to oppose this procedure.

“Although you’re probably not used to it, let me tell you one thing. I very much appreciate the fact that the Czech public does not identify with your verdict, across the whole society. On the contrary, even if only for a short time, you have managed to unite ancient rivals. We will not kneel before you and no threats apply to the Czech football fan.”

Well they di

In his open letter to Uefa’s control, ethics and disciplinary body, he wrote: “I note that racism is unproven and alleged. The Uefa inspector himself questioned that Ondrej Kudela had made a racist statement. Nevertheless, you have decided on a completely unprecedented punishment for a player who did not harm anyone and only verbally – according to his statement – offended his opponent.

“You condemn a decent person without a single piece of evidence. You make it impossible for athletes to fulfil their dream in the Europa League – all this just to fulfil the perverted expectations of a small group of activists and a club unable to win on the field, all the more so by shouting empty and hurtful phrases about racism.

“In your submission, the fight against racism has become the fight of the unsuccessful against the successful, the pinnacle of hypocrisy, positive discrimination and embarrassing undermining with stupid trends.

“Your efforts can lead to the opposite, a situation where a person with a colour other than black will be discriminated against, oppressed and deprived of their rights. That is why I also consider it necessary to oppose this procedure.

“Although you’re probably not used to it, let me tell you one thing. I very much appreciate the fact that the Czech public does not identify with your verdict, across the whole society. On the contrary, even if only for a short time, you have managed to unite ancient rivals. We will not kneel before you and no threats apply to the Czech football fan.”
Well they did make up allegations about the Ross County player to try and get him sent off when they were struggling to win, the game was 0-0. Not 1 of the sevco players would give evidence to SFA about said allegations.

Well they di

Well they did make up allegations about the Ross County player to try and get him sent off when they were struggling to win, the game was 0-0. Not 1 of the sevco players would give evidence to SFA about said allegations.

That’s a really good point.....it makes you wonder if they are being coached in the dark arts of how to win at any cost.....which then brings in to question the validity of every time they cry wolf.....I would put nothing past them when it comes to cheating, nothing whatsoever...

we should get him in to do our PR

That’s a really good point.....it makes you wonder if they are being coached in the dark arts of how to win at any cost.....which then brings in to question the validity of every time they cry wolf.....I would put nothing past them when it comes to cheating, nothing whatsoever...
Was along the same lines Imatim, this whole incident stinks to high heavens.
Roofe set the whole thing in motion with his disgusting and cowerly challenge that he is making a name for himself for.
Jumped on the bandwagon when another gobshite good for nothing should have made it 3 to be sent off.
The antics after the final whistle were one's of desperation in trying to force there way into the next round by cheating for what we all know they are famous for.
When you look at the insulting sum of 9k for such actions, I can only conclude that money is at such a critical level that every penny counts and Uefa have also helped serco scum (SS) way to much in that regards.
How Uefa have sided with the most racist club in world football on a race issue is so disgusting and calls into question just how corrupt are Uefa themselves?

Was along the same lines Imatim, this whole incident stinks to high heavens.
Roofe set the whole thing in motion with his disgusting and cowerly challenge that he is making a name for himself for.
Jumped on the bandwagon when another gobshite good for nothing should have made it 3 to be sent off.
The antics after the final whistle were one's of desperation in trying to force there way into the next round by cheating for what we all know they are famous for.
When you look at the insulting sum of 9k for such actions, I can only conclude that money is at such a critical level that every penny counts and Uefa have also helped serco scum (SS) way to much in that regards.
How Uefa have sided with the most racist club in world football on a race issue is so disgusting and calls into question just how corrupt are Uefa themselves?
Can you imagine if the UGLY HUN BASTARDS tried tae lock us oot the changing rooms🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Better Fone AHEED fur several beds in Intensive Care after Kennedy 'Malkies' Slippy & Brooney hofs that Cunt Arsfield in 2🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back