Sevconomics

26+6=1

Sevco interviewed a number of financial experts recently to have their share issue in the best possible hands. The interview consisted of one question:

What's the square root of fuck all?

42.25m was the winning answer apparently. Mathematicians across the globe are said to be astounded and intrigued by this ground-breaking calculation which is said to revolve around the newly postulated Gullibilly's Theorum.

Their looking to raise £8 million in what is now an every 2 years share issue event, strange, they didn’t sell all the shares in the last one, what makes them think anyone apart from club 1690 or the onion bears would buy any? Useless confetti, even the money launderers have stopped putting money in, they need SOME kind of return for their “investment “ 🤣🤣

So
Their looking to raise £8 million in what is now an every 2 years share issue event, strange, they didn’t sell all the shares in the last one, what makes them think anyone apart from club 1690 or the onion bears would buy any? Useless confetti, even the money launderers have stopped putting money in, they need SOME kind of return for their “investment “ 🤣🤣
So what are you saying Bellshill bhoy,,Dodgy Dave never left the building ??,he is definitely the right man for the share schemes..or should that be SCAMS..

HH.

Its more magic money and they simply have no option if they want to make payments to whoever is owed.
They fail to make payments then shit really starts to hit the fan.
It wont be the only share issue this season as they dont have access to overdraft facilities.
Remember with Europa money, full Ibrox, soft loans, they were still issuing shares and still had a shortfall of 10m.
We will take a hit as well no doubt.
What none of them understand is they were at the peak of their income and still tanking.
The talk of "we have to build a team" madqaqe me laugh.
Every club buys players its a constant expense.
I fully expect some terrible figures in our books this year and its to be expected.
The Sevvies ...christ on a bike
Kings loan
Close Brothers
Player instalments (new and existing squad)
Wage deferrals due
Big Mike

Is it December before proper published accounts are released? 🍿

Spare a thought
for PL ...poor bastard will have to salt his driveway this year

When you think about it though, investing in Sevco has to be a good idea. Sure didn't the smartest, Catholic Sevco supporter in the world spend £400000 to purchase 785,000 shares at about 51p each in 2013. Just imagine what his investment is worth today.

13906910_1779552185661918_1169746174799992359_n.jpg

Aye, money tae keep the lights oan, money for stadium maintenance apparently the electrics need replacing in all parts of the Stadium(especially emergency lighting in the concourses of 3 Stands) Another major issue is the joints between the steel frame that holds up, The Free Broomloan, The Sandy Jardine & The Copeland, is in desperate need of repair due tae the Fenian Salt blown in the wind fae the Clyde, is causing major corrosion of the steel bushes that connect the support steals of 3 stands roofs.

They could be doing Thur bouncy bouncy & due tae a possible fatigue of said bushes, the roofs could buckle & in very extreme cases the fuckin roof could collapse. "Mon the Fenian Salt fae The Clyde"

Now those of yee who frequent the free Broomloan would have noticed the cracks in the concrete blocks that make up the toilets & snack bars. As a rule I stopped going tae Ibrox in the 1990 as I was not giving they cunts ma cash.

However I did have the misfortune of attending the shithole for a Scotland International back in 2014 & all those problems existed then, move on 6yrs & fuck all as been done tae the dump, Ibrox is again in a state of disrepair. How it gets a yearly safety certificate I don't know.

Also don't know how they're gonnie make money fae a share issue most of the Huns wae money I know will not be investing in the future share issue.

☘️HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW☘️
☘️HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW☘️

The amount they are trying to raise here is the amount they apparently owe to the lying King....

It is also being suggested it is a way of laundering money...

How do you get anything back if you contribute to this share issue I hear you say?...

Well if you cast your mind back to 2010 and the level of cheating that went on.....on and off the pitch.....that should be a good indicator of how the Huns see this panning out...

The qualifying stages of the Champions League and the guaranteed circa £32M is their salvation and every Hun will be on board to make this happen.....just look what’s happened to Ryan Christie and I believe it’s only going to get worse.....it’s going to be 2010 all over again...

We have to call them out...

The amount they are trying to raise here is the amount they apparently owe to the lying King....

It is also being suggested it is a way of laundering money...

How do you get anything back if you contribute to this share issue I hear you say?...

Well if you cast your mind back to 2010 and the level of cheating that went on.....on and off the pitch.....that should be a good indicator of how the Huns see this panning out...

The qualifying stages of the Champions League and the guaranteed circa £32M is their salvation and every Hun will be on board to make this happen.....just look what’s happened to Ryan Christie and I believe it’s only going to get worse.....it’s going to be 2010 all over again...

We have to call them out...
Spot on Imatim,they're a corrupt shower of phuqs,they know it, everybody knows it.
The GASL said, "we'll run at a loss,until we get to the champions league"! red alert for every football governance everywhere,except here!
then he said he could'nt obey the court order to sell shares because,"there are criminals on the board" fit and proper?
Anybody on this forum think we're gonnae get a fair crack of the whip! Muahahahaha! 🍺 🥳

How the fuck are they getting in the champions league you need to win the Scottish league first, a know we've got 2 in the qualifiers next year but apparently the second teams path is horendus, bad enough the route the winners get, no they'll not be in the champions league for while until we get 2 teams straight into the groups, more deludemol for sevco please

Apparently that c@nt fae think it was Singapore that's bought these new shares I don't know the whole clubs a shitshow top to bottom does my nut in how the s.f.a don't chase them up for they're accounts they've got a pure cheek to spout the whole unseen fenian hand nonsense

Back