SFA Appoint Sevco Employee Nick Walsh to Referee Glasgow Derby

Where else in the world of football could this happen?

This man is totally compromised by his personal working relationship with Sevco…
Only confirms just how corrupt Scottish football remains and without any hint of shame in doing so either.
This bollocks about a cheating mib not inpacting upon a game is what it is, as bollocks.
Sets the tone of the game in the manner it can be played at, and will be awarding any given decision against ourselves and all done in a blatant cheating manner and all without any shame whatsoever.

A cheating mib should never be such a talking point in any game of football but yet within Scotland it's a major talking point and this days before the actual game.
If that doesn't confirm just how big the problem remains within Scottish football then I don't know what is any longer?
Very hard to try and claim any creditabity exists within Scottish football when just blatantly wrong decisions are being made on a constant level and all without any shame whatsoever.
The Scottish FA has to be disbanded ASAP as the future of Scottish football is potentially at stake here, where hun scum is being allowed to control the game in every aspect upon the decision making within the game as it stands.

More on Walsh…

We don't need reminding imatim as everyone knows that such an appointment wouldn't even be considered under such circumstances within world football.
Wouldn't have wanted Gollum either, yet what would the reaction from the scum have been like?
No need to answer as everyone knows the answer to that one

We don't need reminding imatim as everyone knows that such an appointment wouldn't even be considered under such circumstances within world football.
Wouldn't have wanted Gollum either, yet what would the reaction from the scum have been like?
No need to answer as everyone knows the answer to that one

Calling out the corruption and cheating in Scottish Football wherever it exists is important in my view…..it publicly highlights and shares with the world the nefarious way Scottish Football has and is being run for the benefit of one team only…..and it lets those who orchestrate and are party to the corruption know we are watching them…..better to apply pressure before the event than after…..Walsh, the MIB, the SFA and all their ilk need to know they are under scrutiny…..all we’ve ever wanted was a level playing field…..we need to collectively do all that we can imo to further that cause…

Its like havin Jimmy Savile as ur school janny…utterly ridiculous that someone who is so obviously conflicted should be in charge of such a game. Its a west coast of scotland thing in particular…jeezo I’m just a bog standard supporter, give me a whistle for the game and I could guarantee you I wouldn’t be unbiased…its not even acceptable if its a sub conscious bias….how the SFA can even think this is ok is beyond belief but then, should we expect anything less from an organisation not for for purpose?

Members online

Back