SFA Appoint Sevco Employee Nick Walsh to Referee Glasgow Derby

Calling out the corruption and cheating in Scottish Football wherever it exists is important in my view…..it publicly highlights and shares with the world the nefarious way Scottish Football has and is being run for the benefit of one team only…..and it lets those who orchestrate and are party to the corruption know we are watching them…..better to apply pressure before the event than after…..Walsh, the MIB, the SFA and all their ilk need to know they are under scrutiny…..all we’ve ever wanted was a level playing field…..we need to collectively do all that we can imo to further that cause…
Totally agree imatim has an agenda has already been set already into a season only 5 games old, that Celtic has to be stopped yet again whatever the cost towards the Scottish game in general as far as I'm concerned.
A major problem exists within Scottish football that has been in existence for many a long year now and not even a hint at wanting to change the agenda, only enforcement of it more so now imo.
Openly showing the level of corruption without any repercussions in place whatsoever, so a huge problem still without any sight of the solution to the problem still in play still.
Over to Mr Nicholson as far as I'm concerned now and if change isn't going to happen then he might as well fuck off out of club along with all the other shitebags who still aren't prepared to tackle the problem within Scottish football and would rather say nothing about hun scum making a mockery of the Scottish game still imo

Its like havin Jimmy Savile as ur school janny…utterly ridiculous that someone who is so obviously conflicted should be in charge of such a game. Its a west coast of scotland thing in particular…jeezo I’m just a bog standard supporter, give me a whistle for the game and I could guarantee you I wouldn’t be unbiased…its not even acceptable if its a sub conscious bias….how the SFA can even think this is ok is beyond belief but then, should we expect anything less from an organisation not for for purpose?
I wouldn't compare my worst enemy with a cunt like Saville. Please refrain from comparing people to the padeophile that was Saville. Walsh may be our worst nightmare for this upcoming game but he's not to be compared with anyone else.😡😡

I wouldn't compare my worst enemy with a cunt like Saville. Please refrain from comparing people to the padeophile that was Saville. Walsh may be our worst nightmare for this upcoming game but he's not to be compared with anyone else.😡😡
If u read the post I didnt compare anyone with anyone?
Its an analogy to make the point of why is someone so obviously conflicted allowed to be near this game.

This is just so wrong some one who works with your opponents is to referee the match then you have Beaton who drinks in a rangers bar after a rangers match in which he failed to send of the thug morales for three red card offences. I know our club will keep quiet but that shouldn't stop the decent celtic fans who actually care about football in Scotland being played on an even playing field from voicing the blatant injustices they see especially when it comes to referees and thier allegiances. I don't expect any change and that's the sickening thing because the people who can change these things. Shhhhh don't rock the boat.

Where else in the world of football could this happen?

This man is totally compromised by his personal working relationship with Sevco…
Seen somewhere today that he grew up a celtic fan so not only does he train they're kids but if he is a fan or was then his head must be constantly all over the shop trying (maybe) not to show any bias and ends up fuckin showing out like all the refs we have they probably overcompensate and end up making more a cunt of things instead of just getting them to be honest about who they support and u then don't use them for they games all far too fuckin complicated for the old S.. weet F.. uck A.. ll
its further complicated by the fact our refs are pure shite aswell rite enuf and no blazers at club level interested I will fixing our game fuckin shysters 🤬

This is just so wrong some one who works with your opponents is to referee the match then you have Beaton who drinks in a rangers bar after a rangers match in which he failed to send of the thug morales for three red card offences. I know our club will keep quiet but that shouldn't stop the decent celtic fans who actually care about football in Scotland being played on an even playing field from voicing the blatant injustices they see especially when it comes to referees and thier allegiances. I don't expect any change and that's the sickening thing because the people who can change these things. Shhhhh don't rock the boat.
Said a while back, Walsh is the 2.0 version of Beaton and Co. He has displayed more than obvious bias many times already, its scary to think that these guys have ambitions to be top referees in the football world but lose any chance they have of the CL, Euros or Worlds just because they canny suppress the need to assist their favourite team, who would sacrifice their reputation and career like that? Mental.

Oh come on guys. I really think you are all being paranoid here. I mean Wash/Welsh/Watch/Walsh/Wanks has refereed us before and has always been very fair with us. Anyway, here he is being completely impartial and applying the laws of the game correctly as he deals with Carter-Vickers savagely attacking Chris Kane's foot with his stomach.

Its like havin Jimmy Savile as ur school janny…utterly ridiculous that someone who is so obviously conflicted should be in charge of such a game. Its a west coast of scotland thing in particular…jeezo I’m just a bog standard supporter, give me a whistle for the game and I could guarantee you I wouldn’t be unbiased…its not even acceptable if its a sub conscious bias….how the SFA can even think this is ok is beyond belief but then, should we expect anything less from an organisation not for for purpose?
you mention saville😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back