SFA + Celtic

M

Maria

Just read Gaza is being placed in hall of fame.

Sexpest, Abuser and Bigot.

What heroes the SFA are holding up for our children?

The sick joke continued

Celtic now openly applauding SRTRC and showing “Proud Support”

It wasn’t that long ago this organisation was hitting our support with a big stick eh.

Get the board out now, absolute disgrace. ?

Just read Gaza is being placed in hall of fame.

Sexpest, Abuser and Bigot.

What heroes the SFA are holding up for our children?

The sick joke continued

Celtic now openly applauding SRTRC and showing “Proud Support”

It wasn’t that long ago this organisation was hitting our support with a big stick eh.

Get the board out now, absolute disgrace. ?

How do we go about getting ''the Board out '' , Maria ?
There have been ( and still are ) people on the Board at Parkhead that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire , but getting shot of them is a difficult if not impossible business .
We have had directors of the club that , if it went to a vote of the supporters ( and why not ? ) , would have never been allowed in the front door - but , sadly , we have little or no say in that .

I was protesting against the Whytes and Kellys in the 90's , going to protest meetings etc... but it took the near bankruptcy of the club ( according to the Bank of Scotland ) and the coming of Fergus to finally get rid of that mob of parasites ( sorry , Custodians ! according to Michael Kelly ).
At this time, when financially the club has never been stronger and the problems on the pitch are temporary ( I hope ! ) , then who is up for a long , embarrassing and perhaps ultimately futile fight with the Celtic Board ?

Valid point Millsy, for me the club is financially strong but these guys are so far removed from the original ethos of the club that its embarrassing.

They are a joke. I remember the 90’s well and it was a very scary time indeed. I applaud people like you who actively sought the removal of those parasites for sure.

I personally look around at other clubs who have boards who look after the team, look after their fans and stand up and are counted.

Our board sell our fans out at the drop of a hat.

That is not right.

How we go about it, i am unsure.

In your wildest did you ever foresee Tories on a board at Celtic?

Who is good for the club on that board, i don’t know all of them but i tell you this the rotten element can go suck it somewhere else for coin.

There are more honourable ladies of the night than there is in the halls of our beautiful club.

They are sellouts to me Millsy at every turn and i am physically sick watching it.

HH pal ☘️

I know it's pie in the sky but adopting the german model of ownership, 51%percent of club owned by fans, as thing's stand we're at the mercy of money men who's only concern is profit HH
A large part of that profit is earned on the backs of us fans, surely common decency should apply. They shove us under the bus at every opportunity.

Not being funny Michael but what makes them any better than the GASL.

Geez yer dosh and jog on whilst showing support for that treacherous organisation oh and don’t get me started on the love-in they have with doncaster n co.

Complete joke and ye know what Michael.... its on us ?. HH my good friend. ☘️

James forrests been busy today he has a lot on his blog today all good stuff.

A large part of that profit is earned on the backs of us fans, surely common decency should apply. They shove us under the bus at every opportunity.

Not being funny Michael but what makes them any better than the GASL.

Geez yer dosh and jog on whilst showing support for that treacherous organisation oh and don’t get me started on the love-in they have with doncaster n co.

Complete joke and ye know what Michael.... its on us ?. HH my good friend. ☘️

James forrests been busy today he has a lot on his blog today all good stuff.
HHmaria, aye nae faith in the board,to them we're customers not fans,been poppin in and out of the blogs, james is shining the light,and the filth are starting to crawl out from under their rocks HHpal ynwa

I like a wee fight wi them, me n Craig skelped polly today. I had great fun but my language was atrocious, not very ladylike at all Michael but sometimes you got to go to the gutter when dealing with rats n vermin. HH pal and neither shall youever walk alone. ☘️?

aye maria we can chat in peace wi friends here,then if we feel like it we can pop over and indulge in a wee bit of hunskelpin!!! just remember the codes so they canny steal our i.d's !HH pal

HHmaria, aye nae faith in the board,to them we're customers not fans,been poppin in and out of the blogs, james is shining the light,and the filth are starting to crawl out from under their rocks HHpal ynwa
They had always been there MD tweet tweet. Listening to catch up on Radio Clyde catch up no ads and can switch it to fuck, Beatty on the show obviously gobnna be about his goal against us for Hearts in the cup. I can listen as i know its total shite but will listen to the soup takers blaming any violence, on the west of Scotland my das bigger than your da keevins comes out with.
These cunts think people take them seriously i reckon in a week they have about 18 callers, no one is interested in the content just listen at random, keevins is spouting all the fans hate each other and Celtic should drop any grievances. Feck off soup taker. Nothing said about knuckle draggers whom they brought back into the fold when they created and took part in the myth.

Like your van hope its MOT'd the huns will pull you over. BillyBhoy will have you carrying contraband in that. Hahaha
?? Used tape be long distance lorry driver hence the logo. And I did at one time carry my duty free back fae Germany.lol.HH Boab m8. ☘️

They had always been there MD tweet tweet. Listening to catch up on Radio Clyde catch up no ads and can switch it to fuck, Beatty on the show obviously gobnna be about his goal against us for Hearts in the cup. I can listen as i know its total shite but will listen to the soup takers blaming any violence, on the west of Scotland my das bigger than your da keevins comes out with.
These cunts think people take them seriously i reckon in a week they have about 18 callers, no one is interested in the content just listen at random, keevins is spouting all the fans hate each other and Celtic should drop any grievances. Feck off soup taker. Nothing said about knuckle draggers whom they brought back into the fold when they created and took part in the myth.
no listened tae shite station for years, since they gave fatboy dj a gig,somebody should breathe on keevins specs and blind the the fecker HH Boab

aye maria we can chat in peace wi friends here,then if we feel like it we can pop over and indulge in a wee bit of hunskelpin!!! just remember the codes so they canny steal our i.d's !HH pal
Aye told you tweet tweet i have purchased an invisible cloak, but i think you know me when i am on over there, ya bass.jpg

Keevins the worst type of turncoat Boab. Takes the shill and talks the shoite he's telt tae talk. HH m8 ☘️

Back