SFA + Celtic

First caller who was a Tim, was asked sum up your feelings, the caller not suprised to be honest, good man, the show now left with the agenda set we don' t really care about Europe as it is with the team we have just now. keevins indicating the fans have an insecurity over Hearts and Murrayfield is an excuse, what an apologist for the Huns, the holders are been treated badly, we will travel from Europe and be in Edinburgh for an early kick off, were does these knob jockeys not be fair for once, we do not mind the game or venue, its the uneven playing field been rolled out.

?? Used tape be long distance lorry driver hence the logo. And I did at one time carry my duty free back fae Germany.lol.HH Boab m8. ☘️

My Daza used to drive lorries too but now prefers management. So do i right enough coz he used to be a right grumpy sh*t on the lorries ?

Just read Gaza is being placed in hall of fame.

Sexpest, Abuser and Bigot.

What heroes the SFA are holding up for our children?

The sick joke continued

Celtic now openly applauding SRTRC and showing “Proud Support”

It wasn’t that long ago this organisation was hitting our support with a big stick eh.

Get the board out now, absolute disgrace. ?
ye'll be fightin the wimmin aff noo AB! pmsl stella time!! HH mate:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just cause we fell out with someone, it doesn't mean we'll no play wi them again.

You can fall out with someone but still believe in the general thrust of their being. We believe in all things anti-sectarian and anti- racism so we can still agree with SRTRC and support their latest thrust.

No sure but he is doing a good job, i although thought in school when they spoke about the emporer ming dynasty china was ruled by a giant vase.

I heard the emperor Ming dynasty didn't have vassals but preferred Vases instead later turned out they were a whole lot of old Pots

Is it true that a name can stick like mud, like Cassius Clay lol.

Was passing the Chinese Takeaway last night. Musta been short handed coz the dude serving was wearing chef outfit.

I asked for a bag of chips.

He replied "Sore Finger"

I said sorry to hear that.

He replied "No you Sore Finger"

I said no looking a my hand

He angriliy replied "No No No"

He picked up salt shaker and said "Sore"
He then picked up a vinegar shaker and said "Finger"

Members online

Latest posts

Back