SFA Double Standards I Hear You Say...

How many Managers criticise referees, are up before the beaks then get banned for 2/3 games. But Slippy turns up 1 game in and states it’s been going against his brand new team for Decades and Decades. And even now 18 games in still bad mouthing refs, and opponents players. Nothing done. SFA your a Fucking joke.

HH?

How many Managers criticise referees, are up before the beaks then get banned for 2/3 games. But Slippy turns up 1 game in and states it’s been going against his brand new team for Decades and Decades. And even now 18 games in still bad mouthing refs, and opponents players. Nothing done. SFA your a Fucking joke.

HH?
Absolutely spot on we all know its mason cabel that runs Scottish football always has been and always will be,never ever surprised what they come upwith.brothers in arms,the brethren,handshakes,nod as good as a wink ,nudge,nudge,and all the rest of it, what age is your granny i am late sixties Celtic till I die, it will never change and that’s a fact that’s a reality we need to live with it no much we can do

Double standards indeed !
Motherwell manager suggests that ''the 4th official is out of his depth'' and gets 5 match ban ( 2 suspended ) ;
Sevco under 18's coach impunes the integrity of all referees in his first game in Scotland and receives diddly-squat ( love that term ! );
Sevco attack integrity of a referee and basically call him a cheat in statement from their convict chairman ( the irony ) - said referee is now seemingly not allowed to adjudicate in any upcoming Sevco match ( job done , eh ? ) - and Zombie club receives derisory £6000 fine ( to be paid at £1 a week - unless the convict chairman challenges it in court . )
Undoubtedly the pantomime season !

That’s why they will Scottish football will never agree to (VAR) to say they can’t afford it absolutely Horsemanure me thinks nae money aye right who kidding who because the authorities would be showing up for what we all know they are the Hunlickers the whole Shabang corrupt kabuddle that’s what we have been up against since the beginning of club

HH?
We all can see it but the handshakers hold power pal.
HH?

Double standards indeed !
Motherwell manager suggests that ''the 4th official is out of his depth'' and gets 5 match ban ( 2 suspended ) ;
Sevco under 18's coach impunes the integrity of all referees in his first game in Scotland and receives diddly-squat ( love that term ! );
Sevco attack integrity of a referee and basically call him a cheat in statement from their convict chairman ( the irony ) - said referee is now seemingly not allowed to adjudicate in any upcoming Sevco match ( job done , eh ? ) - and Zombie club receives derisory £6000 fine ( to be paid at £1 a week - unless the convict chairman challenges it in court . )
Undoubtedly the pantomime season !
I could just see a fine of £6,000 as the 'punishment' if Celtic challenged the integrity of a referee! It wouldn't be £6k, it would be six figures!

Back