sfa referees action needed

davie-c

We need action agains these people,its about time the club or the fans start bombarding uefa with email's/letters and or by any other means we can about these cretins.Maybe a petition by celtic pools collectors and at home games might get the ball rolling,what's your thought's on this.
have a look at this.

I can't think that there's anything as fans we can do to stop the MIBS from being incompetent or being hun loving masons. The club has to call out the SFA every time we get the shitty end of an orangeman's decision and they have to ask for the same rules that apply to refs in England re admitting who they support. Don't hold your breath waiting for Celtic to run with the issue or for the SFA to do bugger all.

My thinking on Scottish refereeing decisions ( the Honest Mistakes myth ) has been fomenting for nearly six decades of watching 'poor' decisions being explained away by various excuses ranging from incompetence to corruption to the hand of God .
I started questioning the fairness as far back as the sixties . In those far off days there was little coverage by TV and questionable decisions could be easily covered up .
I always thought that with the advent of live TV matches and intense scrutiny by a plethora of cameras that these 'honest mistakes ' would decline and eventually we would have a level playing field - but no !

The problems have in recent years been highlighted ad nauseum ; clubs ( not just Celtic ) have suffered reidiculous injustices and yet the guardians of the game- the aptly named S.F.A.- do precisely that .

Incompetence is clearly part of the problem . But if it was just that most of us could accept it , knowing that everyone would suffer equally . Unless you are naive in the extreme , most people who follow football will know of several former/ serving refs who clearly wear their heart on their sleeve -and some perhaps even as a tattoo . And they are not Thistle supporters or Ayr or even Celtic supporters - Lord forbid !
We know because they have declared this by their actions over the years and some are so blatant that they will openly boast of their transgressions as they derive a nice little living out of speaking to their fellows after they retire - and are beyond reproach . ( As if the SFA would even consider acting against former refs for clearly bringing the game into disrepute by their revelations )

Some welcome the use of VAR , seeing this as a counter to obvious cheating . But who administers the VAR - who makes the final decision ? In the World Cup Final , the second France goal , in my and many viewers opinion , should not have stood - but the referee as the final arbiter allowed it . So it will be in our game if it is introduced .
So I cannot as a committed optimist ( lol ) expect change from that quarter . I fervently hope that I am wrong .

( If anyone reaches the end of this diatribe then you may wish to view the full version at Millsy@cynicalTim.co.lol )

Last edited:
The ONLY reason the SFA don't allow the use of VAR, is because Celtic are still going for 10 iar.
NOT having video assistance WILL allow refs to continue as SOLE ARBITERS to make decisions that suit their agenda.....to cheat Celtic and their fans of an honest and fair distribution of the football rules.

With VAR in use, it would STILL grant Celtic more decisions due to us, than the amount of decisions we should get at present, and don't!
VAR terrifies the SFA, the Referees Ass, and Sevco, for obvious reasons...as in above.
The longer they can delay it......the easier it is for them to stop us, and the longer their unnacountability in doing so.
Go into the bookies and put a bet on......and that VAR WILL NEVER BE PUT IN PLACE IN SCOTLAND UNTIL CELTIC LOSE THE TITLE. Whether that is this year or in 5 years time, the SFA won't allow it, UNTIL they have stopped us.

They love it when Celtic appear to do nothing in the transfer front, allowing the lesser clubs to catch us.
Of course, it would be very satisfying for them if it was the 'Sons of Satan' who stopped us, but the shocking treatment that goes unpunished against our players from other trash teams like Hearts and Motherwell, proves beyond doubt that they have instructed the referees to be lenient with these shit shovelers, AND disallow goals, fouls, penalties etc, as an added precaution INCASE all else fails!

The season immediately following Celtic's title usurpation WILL see the first implementation of VAR IN SCOTLAND AND NOT BEFORE IT.
.........but we all suspected that........ didn't we?

My thinking on Scottish refereeing decisions ( the Honest Mistakes myth ) has been fomenting for nearly six decades of watching 'poor' decisions being explained away by various excuses ranging from incompetence to corruption to the hand of God .
I started questioning the fairness as far back as the sixties . In those far off days there was little coverage by TV and questionable decisions could be easily covered up .
I always thought that with the advent of live TV matches and intense scrutiny by a plethora of cameras that these 'honest mistakes ' would decline and eventually we would have a level playing field - but no !

The problems have in recent years been highlighted ad nauseum ; clubs ( not just Celtic ) have suffered reidiculous injustices and yet the guardians of the game ( the aptly named S.F.A. ) do precisely that .

Incompetence is clearly part of the problem . But if it was just that most of us could accept it , knowing that everyone would suffer equally . Unless you are naive in the extreme , most people who follow football will know of several former/ serving refs who clearly wear their heart on their sleeve -and some perhaps even as a tattoo . And they are not Thistle supporters or Ayr or even Celtic supporters - Lord forbid !
We know because they have declared this by their actions over the years and some are so blatant that they will openly boast of their transgressions as they derive a nice little living out of speaking to their fellows after they retire - and are beyond reproach . ( As if the SFA would even consider acting against former refs for clearly bringing the game into disrepute by their revelations )

Some welcome the use of VAR , seeing this as a counter to obvious cheating . But who administers the VAR - who makes the final decision ? In the World Cup Final , the second France goal , in my and many viewers opinion , should not have stood - but the referee as the final arbiter allowed it . So it will be in our game if it is introduced .
So I cannot as a committed optimist ( lol ) expect change from that quarter . I fervently hope that I am wrong .

( If anyone reaches the end of this diatribe then you may wish to view the full version at Millsy@cynicalTim.co.lol )

Chapeau!

Top post

VAR is absolutely pointless in Scotland!

While we have a gang of bitter, twisted, inbred troglodytes refereeing the games here, openly and even more blatantly in the last few seasons (surprisingly, just when wee sevco were staggering blindly round the first division) there is no chance at all of impartially or professionalism.

These people have agendas and that agenda has been ordered from on high in their fathers and there fathers father etc etc wee jolly gentlemen's club of the 1700s

When you have a group of people running an organization to the detriment of everyone except the one with the widows son then having these people looking at replays will obviously make no difference whatsoever. It will just break up the game and give the ,ahem, older players more chance to get their breath back.

The ONLY way to stop this rigged game in Scotland is for the complete destruction of the SFA/SPFL/LRA

The focus of our attack must be the rats nest at hampdump

I won't put my faith in VAR - if it ever happens .
Take the latest Beaton farago : he claims to have seen the incidents with more-or-less , so asking him to look at VAR during the match would have resulted in the same decisions .

We are assuming that in the cold light of day refs who cheat over decisions will be shamed into being less biased . But look at the number of shameful decisions that have been highlighted just this season - and yet they continue . Why would raising them during the game make a difference ?

Call me cynical - because I am !

Last edited:
I can't understand the silence of other Premier League teams. They are all being cheated too, players missing oot on win bonuses etc. In fact points stolen by corrupt officials may even lead to relegation. The whole of Scottish football needs to get involved in this not just Celtic. We get cheated every week, the rest get cheated everytime they play the Sevco Union Jackers. Their silence is deafening.
Hail Hail
Rich

I can't understand the silence of other Premier League teams. They are all being cheated too, players missing oot on win bonuses etc. In fact points stolen by corrupt officials may even lead to relegation. The whole of Scottish football needs to get involved in this not just Celtic. We get cheated every week, the rest get cheated everytime they play the Sevco Union Jackers. Their silence is deafening.
Hail Hail
Rich

Look no further than Budge, Petrie, Milne et al for the answer.

The Masonic cabal subscribe to the adage....'Anyone but Celtic'

We need to look at some facts though. I too started going to watch Celtic in the sixties. There is no doubt in my mind that Celtic suffered from biased referees then To my mind the situation has improved over the years since . Part of that has been the advent of tv and replays, part has been a slow but steady reduction in sectarianism in Scotland which obviously needs to go on falling. The facts are that we have been piling up trebles and trophies and we could hardly do that if the SFA and other authorities were so completely biased, could we? And as for the refs I have been at games in the last couple of seasons where Madden awarded Celtic 2 penalties against sevco and where Beaton awarded one Doesn’t look much like a Masonic conspiracy to me I must say. Does anyone really think the authorities sit round a table and say “ VAR is not going to be introduced here until our referees have managed to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row” ? Can’t see it.

We need to look at some facts though. I too started going to watch Celtic in the sixties. There is no doubt in my mind that Celtic suffered from biased referees then To my mind the situation has improved over the years since . Part of that has been the advent of tv and replays, part has been a slow but steady reduction in sectarianism in Scotland which obviously needs to go on falling. The facts are that we have been piling up trebles and trophies and we could hardly do that if the SFA and other authorities were so completely biased, could we? And as for the refs I have been at games in the last couple of seasons where Madden awarded Celtic 2 penalties against sevco and where Beaton awarded one Doesn’t look much like a Masonic conspiracy to me I must say. Does anyone really think the authorities sit round a table and say “ VAR is not going to be introduced here until our referees have managed to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row” ? Can’t see it.

Sorry , John , but because you are awarded a penalty doesn't mean that when the opportunity arises they may not do the dirty on you .

Take the two you mention : Madden denied a stone cold penalty in the 1-1 game at Parkhead when Griffiths was felled in the act of shooting ; then we have the pantomime of Beaton allowing More-or-less the freedom of Ibrokes to assault at will any Celtic player within reach .

Of course they do not give every decision against us but there are occasions when to call them 'honest mistakes ' just will not fly . I don't believe in a masonic conspiracy of refs but I have seen enough over the years to be confident that some refs definitely allow their feelings for a club to override their neutrality in the heat of the moment .

Last edited:
thanks John for putting my mind at ease,no corruption in scottish football,just incompetence and "honest mistakes" i feel better already, maybe this just fiction then;

People need to stop calling them honest mistakes , they're anything but honest. the MIB have learned a different way of cheating they do it in full view as they have nobody to answer to but the sfa who won't ask any questions
The lay out of the compliance officer and the system they use should yeah SHOULD have had our club and others screaming from the roof tops at the start of the season or when hayes was stamped on or when ajer was kicked were now in january and we've had a statement with no follow up
and if you think we do or talking in the background then sorry i don't believe that shit ,cowards whisper in the background

fans need to keep pressure on the club email the SLO everyday or we can sit back and wait untill it's to late

People need to stop calling them honest mistakes , they're anything but honest. the MIB have learned a different way of cheating they do it in full view as they have nobody to answer to but the sfa who won't ask any questions
The lay out of the compliance officer and the system they use should yeah SHOULD have had our club and others screaming from the roof tops at the start of the season or when hayes was stamped on or when ajer was kicked were now in january and we've had a statement with no follow up
and if you think we do or talking in the background then sorry i don't believe that shit ,cowards whisper in the background

fans need to keep pressure on the club email the SLO everyday or we can sit back and wait untill it's to late

"To suggest ref would work 10 to 15 years to get to the top would cheat fans, to give his team an advantage is nonsensical.
No-one in his right mind would make efforts and sacrifices to get to the top then display bias."
Kenny Clarke BBC sportsound when asked if refs should declare their support for their team . What i found of interest is the line would cheat to give his team an advantage, if he declared his team he would not be put in a position in the first place, the ref would be neutral its what we want.
They also asked if the refs were planning a strike the reply was no. I think they realise no-one gives a fuck if they strike or walk away its still what we want, non bias neutral football on a level field is that not what football is meant to be as with all sports integrity and honesty in sport. Not much to ask is it?

A reduction in sectarianism, John? I think the bash a Fenian Marchers prove otherwise.

Well, Shamrock I agree with you on that level But I would point to fact that the different Churches now operate as partners on a wide range of issues, very unusual in the past. Then we have the fact that Catholics are seen at every level of job in every organisation in the land and often in the top jobs in organisations. Granted the sevco knuckle draggers are still with us but their influence is roughly zero and their noise shouldn’t blind us to the wider picture

Well, Shamrock I agree with you on that level But I would point to fact that the different Churches now operate as partners on a wide range of issues, very unusual in the past. Then we have the fact that Catholics are seen at every level of job in every organisation in the land and often in the top jobs in organisations. Granted the sevco knuckle draggers are still with us but their influence is roughly zero and their noise shouldn’t blind us to the wider picture

I know that things have moved on a bit, John but with all world politics becoming increasingly far right wing and the knuckle dragging bigots upping their game, it doesn't quite feel better yet.

"To suggest ref would work 10 to 15 years to get to the top would cheat fans, to give his team an advantage is nonsensical.
No-one in his right mind would make efforts and sacrifices to get to the top then display bias."
Kenny Clarke BBC sportsound when asked if refs should declare their support for their team . What i found of interest is the line would cheat to give his team an advantage, if he declared his team he would not be put in a position in the first place, the ref would be neutral its what we want.
They also asked if the refs were planning a strike the reply was no. I think they realise no-one gives a fuck if they strike or walk away its still what we want, non bias neutral football on a level field is that not what football is meant to be as with all sports integrity and honesty in sport. Not much to ask is it?
Kenny Clark is and always has been, a slimy cloven-hooved cheating goat-shagging cunt!

Members online

Latest posts

Back