SFZ

Well once the June internationals are over, I'll be out fishing early morning, early evening for the elusive wild Brown trout, I've been checking my usual spots & there's plenty of nice 2-3lb fish about.

Do it mostly for the sport, so mostly catch & release, but I do take a few for the pan or the smoker. Nothing better than a fresh trout fried in butter for breakfast.

Will also be out & about with the camera or drone, so expect lots of photos throughout the summer months. Will also spend a few days each week out in the garden. Aye should have enough tae keep me occupied till the season starts.

If I need a Footie fix I can always play Football Manager on the laptop & continue my world domination. Also probably have the Grandweans for most if the summer.

ENJOY THE CLOSE SEASON BHOYS & GHIRLS
🍺🥃🍺 Slàinte

Well once the June internationals are over, I'll be out fishing early morning, early evening for the elusive wild Brown trout, I've been checking my usual spots & there's plenty of nice 2-3lb fish about.

Do it mostly for the sport, so mostly catch & release, but I do take a few for the pan or the smoker. Nothing better than a fresh trout fried in butter for breakfast.

Will also be out & about with the camera or drone, so expect lots of photos throughout the summer months. Will also spend a few days each week out in the garden. Aye should have enough tae keep me occupied till the season starts.

If I need a Footie fix I can always play Football Manager on the laptop & continue my world domination. Also probably have the Grandweans for most if the summer.

🍺🥃🍺 Slàinte
Great stuff TT sounds like you’re definitely getting away from it all 🎣

🍺🥃🍺 Slàinte
I just checked internationals (3 or 4) for first two weeks in June. That’s crazy man!

Well aye until u try and show them just how good a player u were and try a volley full force aiming for the tap bin only to end faceplanted 🤦‍♂️🤣 as long as the weans learned a lesson to not overplay your (lack) of skills too much or u cud end up in A&E getting stitches in your napper😂😂
I’ve done that 😂 also stabbed myself in the stomach when I pulled the wrong brake on the bike. I really should’ve learned by now! 🤦‍♂️😂

Speculation Free Zone…
We are in the fortunate position of not playing qualifiers next season. Two weeks off from transfer rumours seems a minimum requirement. Maybe even discuss a different sport.
My youngest and I will be on the badminton court 🏸
You must be pretty fit then TTQ?
Badminton looks like a nice wee relaxing hit the floaty shuttlecock game.
I quickly realised it's anything but and you're running your ass off all over the court.
Still if I was to say a sport that uses up vast energy reserves, I would have to go with Squash.
That game takes huge energy , speed and endurance. Indoor 5 a side fitba another but at least you can take a shot in goals or come off for a wee break.

Back