SFZ

You must be pretty fit then TTQ?
Badminton looks like a nice wee relaxing hit the floaty shuttlecock game.
I quickly realised it's anything but and you're running your ass off all over the court.
Still if I was to say a sport that uses up vast energy reserves, I would have to go with Squash.
That game takes huge energy , speed and endurance. Indoor 5 a side fitba another but at least you can take a shot in goals or come off for a wee break.
I had stopped all this stuff and was settling in, quite comfortably, to taking up a bit more space in any room. Now I’ve started 11s again, badminton again and touch rugby for first time. Really wish my mid-life crisis took the form of a Harley or Lamborghini 😂

Back in here to dodge the constant transfer speculation. Don't know why it does my nut in so much!

Anyway, I'm in Copenhagen for a couple of days, work related, it's got a real Glasgow feel to it.

An industrial city / seems like it used to be, and...it's pissing down!

As celtic are running their own SFZ - Speculation Free Zone, which you can find here:
we may as well just close this thread, where I usually hide until the transfer window closes!.

As many
In other news the family Quinn have returned home to Glasgow, meaning the Brazen Heid need not worry about Jota leaving. Took a run in on Sunday, place is looking great, pints were perfect, after match music excellent and I think we’re now barred for hexing the result!
Fun fact;
Many will know and some will not there are two brazen heads , one in the gorbals one in Dublin.
I didn't know this until I met a girl from Dublin recently and as we were chatting the brazen head came into the conversation as it usually does.
So after a wonderful chat with this slightly younger than I Dubliner (20 years younger, though age is but a number that never tells the story of how charming, stunning and beautiful I actually am) oh and her as well, she was fluent in German, Spanish, Irish gael, English bitta glezweegian noo
She described it very well until we began talking ( always talking, of the railway bridges and side entrance to the once " get yer coat yuv pullt " Durty Nellies did we realise there's one in each city.
Had I been 20 years younger I'd have been right in about both brazen heads

As many

Fun fact;
Many will know and some will not there are two brazen heads , one in the gorbals one in Dublin.
I didn't know this until I met a girl from Dublin recently and as we were chatting the brazen head came into the conversation as it usually does.
So after a wonderful chat with this slightly younger than I Dubliner (20 years younger, though age is but a number that never tells the story of how charming, stunning and beautiful I actually am) oh and her as well, she was fluent in German, Spanish, Irish gael, English bitta glezweegian noo
She described it very well until we began talking ( always talking, of the railway bridges and side entrance to the once " get yer coat yuv pullt " Durty Nellies did we realise there's one in each city.
Bit is either really a patch on the Smiddy? 🤷‍♂️🍻

Bit is either really a patch on the Smiddy? 🤷‍♂️🍻
I goes an posts a fun fact and you turn it into the krypton factor 🙄
An honest answer, can't say for the dubliner brazen head. However the gorbals brazen head has an incredible match day atmosphere, once you've fought 5 people for a seat and realise , fuk, canny see shit sitting doon 😅.
Brazen wins for atmosphere and all round good celtic pub , the smiddy TTQ doesn't compare, even with a great atmoshphere, except in being able to see the telly, can get a better view in there sometimes.
I only go to the smiddy cos its the only Celtic pub on Dumbarton Road west of byres road, and often I'm out that way , honourable mention to the dolphin (the only other celtic pub which is right up there with the smallest celtic pubs ever I've been in.

Doesn't bother me I'll stand and watch but Mrs winter's there for a bevvy and just hopes celtic win so the journey back isn't an angry one.
With it being the only celtic pub that neck of the woods they've had to ration entry.
Celtic v rangers or other big game you must phone ahead a few days to get yourself an entry ticket, which I've often made a cunt of that so we end up in Tennants byres Road, where we've seen a few famous ex celts before, lenny for 1.

I goes an posts a fun fact and you turn it into the krypton factor 🙄
An honest answer, can't say for the dubliner brazen head. However the gorbals brazen head has an incredible match day atmosphere, once you've fought 5 people for a seat and realise , fuk, canny see shit sitting doon 😅.
Brazen wins for atmosphere and all round good celtic pub , the smiddy TTQ doesn't compare, even with a great atmoshphere, except in being able to see the telly, can get a better view in there sometimes.
I only go to the smiddy cos its the only Celtic pub on Dumbarton Road west of byres road, and often I'm out that way , honourable mention to the dolphin (the only other celtic pub which is right up there with the smallest celtic pubs ever I've been in.

Doesn't bother me I'll stand and watch but Mrs winter's there for a bevvy and just hopes celtic win so the journey back isn't an angry one.
With it being the only celtic pub that neck of the woods they've had to ration entry.
Celtic v rangers or other big game you must phone ahead a few days to get yourself an entry ticket, which I've often made a cunt of that so we end up in Tennants byres Road, where we've seen a few famous ex celts before, lenny for 1.
Krypton factor! Showing your age there fella! The Brazen is a great venue for the games but I do enjoy the Smiddy. Not much to chose from in the Tradeston area! Thank fuck for the clockwork orange 🚇

As many

Fun fact;
Drink had definitely been taken HH

As many

Fun fact;
Hi Winter mate, I have been in the Brazen head in Dublin many times, it’s a cracking pub. It’s where all the musicians meet for unarranged jam sessions . You can go in for a pint and five of them might be sitting around the tables and before you’ve finished your second pint there could be twenty of them playing all sorts of instruments.
It also has a big outdoor area with loads of outdoor heaters so you can sit there comfortably all year round, the scran is traditional and good 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪

Last edited:
Hi Winter mate, I have been in the Brazen head in Dublin many times, it’s a cracking pub. It’s where all the musicians meet for unarranged jam sessions . You can go in for a pint and five of them might be sitting around the tables and before you’ve finished your second pint there could be twenty of them playing all sorts of instruments.
It also has a big outdoor area with loads of outdoor heaters so you can site there comfortably all year round, the scran is traditional and good 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪
Dae they sell GUINNESS 0.0 asking for a friend. 🤣

Back