Shake hands with the devil

great old movie.

up to date on Netflix - a more disturbing but necessary watch, especially for those who still imagine from decades of british crown propaganda, that the perversely labelled one of their many wars on this earth 'Irish problem' - as a credible term, a organic issue from within Ireland that they were there as the 'good guys to keep the peace'

No it was not and never was a credible Irish problem, it is one of the many 'british problems.
Sectarianism was invented, needed by the crown to cover over more obvious racism and exploitation!

Remastered: The Miami showband massacre.

Sadly ironic that it would be very likely that one of the survivors who is now the most cynical of anything the british state 'states', if he was never effected personally, he would likely have been one of those all too many Irish in Ireland and elsewhere who wanted nothing to do with the 'North' ,
imagined and eager to dismiss all those up there and especially those who resisted as louts and thugs and worse.

To be fair he like many was influenced by RTE, who were corrupted and influenced themselves by the BBC and agents for the crown who for decades basically regurgitated selective managed news fed them by the british crown forces, it was them catholics v protestants was the simple black and white supposed story!
The bbc who once upon a time and for far too long through crown state managed news , managed to convince many around the world they were impartial.
Thankfully those days of so much power to influence are fading for the agents of the once
all controlling crown.

I saw this listed on Netflix, when I was looking for something to watch the other night
Will definitely check it out
Thanks for the heads up
HH

love the old movies for some reason. seem more real without all the effects
But the creative effects are worth it too, TET.

John Carpenter's The Thing still stands up on practical effects and Tom Savini was a gore genius in the horror genre.

Whoever done Arlene Foster's make-up needs an Oscar for effects though. They totally transformed it into Herman Munster (but that's as close to Munster as she'll ever feckin get).

I like that line of logic, TV1, I'm from Dundee, so hell will be like Billy Butlins bed & breakfast for me.

Bring it on ye big red horny bastart, I'll ram that trident up your goats arse!!!!
Satan would not bother with us Tims, he would be too busy violating Maggie n Dennis Thatcher in every orifice. Sorry to put that image in your heads but the truth must be told.
Rich
5-0 tmrw COYBIG

Last edited:
Satan would not bother with us Tims, he would be to busy violating Maggie n Dennis Thatcher in every orifice. Sorry to put that image in your heads but the truth must be told.
Rich
5-0 tmrw COYBIG
I doodle those images in my spare time, Richy.

Got a wee personal gallery of thatch getting poked, prodded, and pillaged by various historical tyrants. Dennis also gets a bit of a doing in my art, usually by thatch herself!

Back