Shake hands with the devil

The big fire for me , hope it's roastin to all the wee fkrs who telt me the wrong priet the wrong sermon ,hope yer all comin for a heat 2 .
The punishment used to be buy 3 extra african babys (remember that extortion racket ) by the time i left primary i owned a tribe

The big fire for me , hope it's roastin to all the wee fkrs who telt me the wrong priet the wrong sermon ,hope yer all comin for a heat 2 .
The punishment used to be buy 3 extra african babys (remember that extortion racket ) by the time i left primary i owned a tribe
Hahaha mind you used to get a picture

That's Tam at the back, Elvis on the left and wee Shug at the front!

Aye right, Father......pull the other one, it plays Ave Maria

Kelly don’t worry. Think about it, all the best music, drugs, booze, sex. Do you really think the devil would punish his people? Get real, Theist propaganda. It will be fucking amazing, no hangovers, no come downs, you get given great patter, I was ok there, but you would be sorted out. :)

Think aboot it, someone wants you to be bad, you are bad, they punish you for doing what they wanted you to do?

Hardly. Crack on. :)

Kelly don’t worry. Think about it, all the best music, drugs, booze, sex. Do you really think the devil would punish his people? Get real, Theist propaganda. It will be fucking amazing, no hangovers, no come downs, you get given great patter, I was ok there, but you would sorted out. :)

Think aboot it, someone wants you to be bad, you are bad, they punish you for doing what they wanted you to do?

Hardly. Crack on. :)
I like that line of logic, TV1, I'm from Dundee, so hell will be like Billy Butlins bed & breakfast for me.

Bring it on ye big red horny bastart, I'll ram that trident up your goats arse!!!!

I like that line of logic, TV1, I'm from Dundee, so hell will be like Billy Butlins bed & breakfast for me.

Bring it on ye big red horny bastart, I'll ram that trident up your goats arse!!!!

He will be sitting in a brilliant suit and a great shirt, Italian shoes, a Raymond Weil watch, sipping champers chatting to Marlyn Monroe. He will nod to you, show your new wardrobe and tell you to chill the fuck out. Fact :)

I used to get "What colour was the priest's vestments?" if ma da suspected me of dogging Mass. :rolleyes:
No chance of me missing mass, my maw used to make the vestments for a number of priests,and they were down at ours to get fittings etc ,believe it or not ,I used to make replica ones with scrap materials for my teddy,right enough I was 15 then lol,no, only kidding ,was about 7/8 ,oh those days ,hh

No chance of me missing mass, my maw used to make the vestments for a number of priests,and they were down at ours to get fittings etc ,believe it or not ,I used to make replica ones with scrap materials for my teddy,right enough I was 15 then lol,no, only kidding ,was about 7/8 ,oh those days ,hh

Ray, go see somebody mate. No really, go. We’re here for you buddy. But go.

To be fair, Ray.......I thought that Priests were the pure damage when I was wee.

Just go aboot folks hooses getting free meals. All the Nuns running aboot making a fuss of them. Hearing everybody's sordid wee stories.

Sounded like a great job till I realised about the chastity thing!

Latest posts

Back