Shares, Protests, 5WA and Res12: Exclusive Interview with David Low, Chair at Celtic Trust

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member

Shares, Protests, 5WA and Res12: Exclusive Interview with David Low, Chair at Celtic Trust..​

Larry's latest interview is a belter...if any of you are on any other forum or blog can you post this link please and let me know. Cheers.

Shares, Protests, 5WA and Res12: Exclusive Interview with David Low, Chair at Celtic Trust..​

Larry's latest interview is a belter...if any of you are on any other forum or blog can you post this link please and let me know. Cheers.

Enjoyed the piece WC and well done.
Alarmed to hear no acknowledgement from PL traitor with no communication, so can only assume that 25,000 members and growing are seen as a non entity.
In the ever changing model of football, supporters are been overlooked as just been taken for granted which is a club model our current board are undertaking at present and need to be held accountable imo.
I do believe today's decisions do call the whole of Scottish football into disrepute and should be challenged legally.
Just wondering if the celtic trust could or would mount such a challenge with its resources?

Excellent question, John no.
Would love to hear the answer icafiero as at a guess, I would say membership could go through the roof, as we all like to sing the songs of hero's who died for what they believed in, would be brilliant to make the stand against the organisations that again want to put and keep us down and yet have done more for Scottish football than no other and never get the reconision we deserve

Fine interview Larry,good to hear David for highlighting the need for fan's of other teams to talk if they want change in Scottish football,seemed to get abit tetchy when you posed the ;Auldeid question,well done again Larry and well done Winning Captains HH ☘️

Ofcourse not you Larry. I mean the man you were interviewing. Some of his answers came across is if somehow he was offended by your questions, which I thought were good questions.
Heh, I know, Lubo! I got the same impression, but these are questions that needed answering if the Celtic Trust is going to have credibility with the fans. I don't mind him "talking down" as long as he answers the questions, which he did.

Ofcourse not you Larry. I mean the man you were interviewing. Some of his answers came across is if somehow he was offended by your questions, which I thought were good questions.

Well done Larry and WC

Thought most of his answers came over as patronising, he would fit right in as a director ,as a shareholder it's a big NAW from me i'll speak for myself ,good luck to anyone wanting the trust to ask some question could just imagine the response you would get

I'll be honest, on the back of that interview, which was great Larry, I dont think I'd join the trust. Mr Low, to me, seems a bit high and mighty. Cut from the same cloth as the current Celtic board. Seemed like he was only doing an interview because someone told him it would be a good idea. He would much rather be dealing with his many other business interest......but in saying that, how many people have took a text the wrong way and not read the situation correctly. Maybe it's just the way he comes across in written word.....

Members online

Latest posts

Back