She said YES and Merry Christmas to all ?

As some will know my missus got diagnosed with cancer earlier this year... lump removed... recovery from the op then a month of radiotherapy... then the all clear with 10 years of a chemo tablet

So I asked the question on bended knee and it was a yes... our beloved cat Mr Larsson had the ring attached to his wee dickie bow tie and the ring was presented. Mandy was knackered after a days crimbo shopping and went to bed soon after leaving me n Mr Larsson up all night with a bottle of gin and we’re watching the St Pauli 100 years party on YouTube again (he’s got a bit of German in him and loves the music)!

So from Me, Mandy and Mr Larsson we wish you all the happiness and best of health over the festive period

And finally... Mr Larsson says ‘fuck the huns’
Absolutely stoked for you and the boss SL. I wish you both all the happiness and luck in the world. I don't say prayers anymore but if I did, you and your misses and Bill would be at the top of my list.

As some will know my missus got diagnosed with cancer earlier this year... lump removed... recovery from the op then a month of radiotherapy... then the all clear with 10 years of a chemo tablet

So I asked the question on bended knee and it was a yes... our beloved cat Mr Larsson had the ring attached to his wee dickie bow tie and the ring was presented. Mandy was knackered after a days crimbo shopping and went to bed soon after leaving me n Mr Larsson up all night with a bottle of gin and we’re watching the St Pauli 100 years party on YouTube again (he’s got a bit of German in him and loves the music)!

So from Me, Mandy and Mr Larsson we wish you all the happiness and best of health over the festive period

Brilliant news that your missus has been given the all clear SL and congratulations to you both for the forthcoming nuptials. I'm sure saying that you've both come through a very tough time would be a massive understatement but what matters is you've got through it and both of you can now look forward to happier times. Best wishes to you and the soon to be Mrs SL.

HH mate (y)

Congratulations to you and your soon to be wife. Great news. Wish you everything you wish yourselves. A long life to you both. HH ☘️

Back