She said YES and Merry Christmas to all ?

Speyside Lhad

As some will know my missus got diagnosed with cancer earlier this year... lump removed... recovery from the op then a month of radiotherapy... then the all clear with 10 years of a chemo tablet

So I asked the question on bended knee and it was a yes... our beloved cat Mr Larsson had the ring attached to his wee dickie bow tie and the ring was presented. Mandy was knackered after a days crimbo shopping and went to bed soon after leaving me n Mr Larsson up all night with a bottle of gin and we’re watching the St Pauli 100 years party on YouTube again (he’s got a bit of German in him and loves the music)!

So from Me, Mandy and Mr Larsson we wish you all the happiness and best of health over the festive period

And finally... Mr Larsson says ‘fuck the huns’

As some will know my missus got diagnosed with cancer earlier this year... lump removed... recovery from the op then a month of radiotherapy... then the all clear with 10 years of a chemo tablet

So I asked the question on bended knee and it was a yes... our beloved cat Mr Larsson had the ring attached to his wee dickie bow tie and the ring was presented. Mandy was knackered after a days crimbo shopping and went to bed soon after leaving me n Mr Larsson up all night with a bottle of gin and we’re watching the St Pauli 100 years party on YouTube again (he’s got a bit of German in him and loves the music)!

So from Me, Mandy and Mr Larsson we wish you all the happiness and best of health over the festive period

Many congratulations to you, SL, and even heartier congratulations to the soon-to-be Mrs. SL for all of her courage, strength, and fortitude over these desperately and extremely tough 10-months.

There are reasons why your good lady is called a survivor, SL, and it is important that you both enjoy each other and your lives together for many decades to come.

I have enjoyed your contributions to this forum and I will look forward to further updates regarding your nuptials and your future progress.

God bless you both, SL, and may God also grant you both strength and fortune in future.

HH

Many congratulations to you, SL, and even heartier congratulations to the soon-to-be Mrs. SL for all of her courage, strength, and fortitude over these desperately and extremely tough 10-months.

There are reasons why your good lady is called a survivor, SL, and it is important that you both enjoy each other and your lives together for many decades to come.

I have enjoyed your contributions to this forum and I will look forward to further updates regarding your nuptials and your future progress.

God bless you both, SL, and may God also grant you both strength and fortune in future.

HH
P.S.

My Shunsuke also said: "Fuck the huns" too, but added: "with a pickaxe"

All the very best to you both.....and to Mr. Larsson.

A feel good story of the highest order although I admit I did have to reread the part about what part of Mr Larsson the ring was tied to as my eyesight was rather blurry having just wakened up

Anyway congratulations to you all and look forward to my invitation dropping onto my door mat at your earliest convenience

I assume that Mr Larson's favoured brand of Gin is Hendricks ?

HH?

Congrats Spey. ???

Merry Xmas to you both. That is one smart cat you got there.

Congrats to your soon to be Mrs Speyside Ghirl and to you at Christmas it is always good to hear good news. Now you can enjoy the festive season family, friends, warmth and comfort and watch the suspense over by as Gerrard hangs on by the seat of his pants, what is not to like in this whole story. Merry Christmas to yous one and all. HH hanging aboot.jpg

I need to get myself a cat to stay up and drink Gin with, HH. Congrats.

A feel good story of the highest order although I admit I did have to reread the part about what part of Mr Larsson the ring was tied to as my eyesight was rather blurry having just wakened up

Anyway congratulations to you all and look forward to my invitation dropping onto my door mat at your earliest convenience

I assume that Mr Larson's favoured brand of Gin is Hendricks ?

HH?
Just had a thought Will Mandy become a Spey Wife? ?

HH?

Aw so so much to be happy about Speyside.

Congratulations to you both, well chuffed for yeez.

Crackin news about the all clear absolutely magic.

????????????????

HH

What wife are you on now SP? Haha ?

Back at you pal,all the very best for you and the future Mrs Speyside(y)

Back