Sheep v Scum

John nó

Haven't decided upon weather to insult my eyes, and taking a big chance by putting up a thread regarding the scum, but hear goes.
Think there will be a renewed interest, more so in hoping broony leaves his mark upon the bastards.
Will be a tough watch with all the bollocks that will be spewed, but still have a feeling it will be an enjoyable watch to see the scum drop points, even if it won't have any impact upon us whatsoever.
Sheep 2 scum 1

I won't be watching it John. Think the Don's are mince this season so not expecting any favours. Be delighted if it turns out otherwise. Our destiny is all down to ourselves.
Not really wanting any favours Frank as I don't believe we need any.
Just can't give up revelling in as much pain that can be inflicted upon the scummy bastards, but maybe will wait until it starts becoming a reality tonight still

Haven't decided upon weather to insult my eyes, and taking a big chance by putting up a thread regarding the scum, but hear goes.
Think there will be a renewed interest, more so in hoping broony leaves his mark upon the bastards.
Will be a tough watch with all the bollocks that will be spewed, but still have a feeling it will be an enjoyable watch to see the scum drop points, even if it won't have any impact upon us whatsoever.
Sheep 2 scum 1
Fuck me a hun match thread John!! Where's the link to the Daily Record? The spurious claim of 55? or a quick WATP? Or maybe signing off with a wee bit FTP?🤔

To be fair I'll be watching it, looking forward to some Broony antics, if the huns go 2 up I'll switch off and go back to reading my Record! 😹😹

See the establishment has been hit with the news that the SCUM has been awarded more penalties than anyone else in the last four years. Ha Fucking Ha try they've had more penalties than anyone in the last hundred years and you'll be getting nearer to the truth, it's been the same as long as I can remember, and if you mention it you're a paranoid Fenian bastard at least it's out there now but nothing will be done about it guarantee 0-0 tonight ninety minutes SCUM WILL GET A PEN stick your lot on it. HH

See the establishment has been hit with the news that the SCUM has been awarded more penalties than anyone else in the last four years. Ha Fucking Ha try they've had more penalties than anyone in the last hundred years and you'll be getting nearer to the truth, it's been the same as long as I can remember, and if you mention it you're a paranoid Fenian bastard at least it's out there now but nothing will be done about it guarantee 0-0 tonight ninety minutes SCUM WILL GET A PEN stick your lot on it. HH
1-0 down and struggling pen to level, alternatively an early bath for an influential sheepster to hand the initiative to them.
Its one or tother….

Ffs John no delete this.
2 reasons I put it up 50
1)Didn't want to get our own brilliant match thread to get containmented in any way
2)Still got an interest in broony and his potential coaching role for us at some time in the future, and currently hasn't got off to the best of starts and curious to see if any improvement has been made within his role with the sheep?

PS
Does that get pass marks for bullshit 😂

Back