SHINNIE'S COMMENTS RE CELTIC CELEBRATIONS

Just read on Videocelts that Shinnie thought Celtic's celebrations in front of a young Lewis Ferguson wasn't very nice as he's only 19. It seems that sour grapes are available in Aberdeen as well as Ibrox. Aw diddums.
Obviously we should only celebrate quietly, in a dark room, somewhere in Scandinavia away from fans and tv cameras. They threw, literally, everything they had at us and it still wasn't good enough.
You would have thought Aberdeen would have learned to lose gracefully by now.
HH

Obviously we should only celebrate quietly, in a dark room, somewhere in Scandinavia away from fans and tv cameras. They threw, literally, everything they had at us and it still wasn't good enough.
You would have thought Aberdeen would have learned to lose gracefully by now.
HH
I was surprised that they didn't try to man mark our goalie.
McInnes once again proving what a tactical genius he isn't. I blame the skools you know.
HH

Watch this space... everytime Celtic win a match there will be comments
coming from all their opponents about how classless Celtic players are
Police Scotland have created a new precedent,and the Media will milk it
for all it is worth not forgetting some players on the losing team,
time for Sninnie & co to grow up.!

Watch this space... everytime Celtic win a match there will be comments
coming from all their opponents about how classless Celtic players are
Police Scotland have created a new precedent,and the Media will milk it
for all it is worth not forgetting some players on the losing team,
time for Sninnie & co to grow up.!

It could be argued in a court of law that police scotland are inciting trouble on celtic fans given historically the horde have taken a green light to cause damage before.

All beit they are tooled up and mobhanded cowards when they do.

To expand on my previous post :
If I was to read in my local rag that a few people had complained about my celebrations on Sunday, I would expect the rag to ask for my take on it. I would then hope to read " Lemon said that he had been subjected to a bunch of neanderthals, whose team were not even playing, singing that they were top of the league all through the match. Lemon said he felt justified in laughing in their faces and telling them that their team wis deid"
Just saying??

Shinnie, a talentless goon who spent the game clattering into Celtic players then chasing the ref around the pitch greetin like a demented hipster who's ran out of organic beard oil whenever the Celtic players gave a bit back, having the brass neck to talk about others having no class ffs!

Both him and his manager are nothing but a pair of whinging no-marks trying to deflect attention away from their own failures, running to the nearest journo to complain about opponents celebrating their hard fought cup win just oozes class eh!

The most ridiculous thing about Shinnie's comments is this is a guy who has NO problem flying into reckless challenges against young Celtic players but gets all bent out of shape when Celtic players CELEBRATE in front of young Aberdeen players?

Can't take a beating, simple as that!

Shinnie, a talentless goon who spent the game clattering into Celtic players then chasing the ref around the pitch greetin like a demented hipster who's ran out of organic beard oil whenever the Celtic players gave a bit back, having the brass neck to talk about others having no class ffs!

Both him and his manager are nothing but a pair of whinging no-marks trying to deflect attention away from their own failures, running to the nearest journo to complain about opponents celebrating their hard fought cup win just oozes class eh!

The most ridiculous thing about Shinnie's comments is this is a guy who has NO problem flying into reckless challenges against young Celtic players but gets all bent out of shape when Celtic players CELEBRATE in front of young Aberdeen players?

Can't take a beating, simple as that!

Back of the net, Andy. (y)

Back