Shits and Giggles

The TED cretin has already been booted off JJ and Phil's blogs. When you're in hospital all day you have to find some way to while away the hours. 🤪🤪🤪
mind way back I had weird block on this site?

bet it was him

he was admin back then

headcase stazi nutter with a serious narcissistic problem

just like al huns do

most people associate huns with right wing

but you need to be careful of the other arm of masonry too

the left hand of the devil

the red stazi quintessentialists

both blue and red are masonic colours for a reason

anything but the truth which is pure

Last edited:
Just seen the Sevco loss of£15.9 million to June 2020. I'm giggling bet they are shitting. It cheered me up no end.🤣🤑
no they are confident it won't affect their selling valuations of 30 million per player

1 thing they miss though is teams can pick up these players for zilch if they dont sell at discounts

2 they forget that selling just breaks them even before they replace players assuming somebody wants them, might get offer for Gerrard but doubt any of their players would cope outside the protected bubble of sevco nomics and msm unscrutiny they get playing for the masons

3 even if they had cl money the bonuses would eat up any extra income

4 they dont appear to have any interest in sustainability

5 they hope Aberdeen go burst with their 3 million loss

6 without cloaked finance I suspect their club would be insolvent on paper

I dont imagine it will make much difference to the trust fund people they will just rip of some other country tax system with a hand shake

the general opinion is if Tierney can save celtic 25 million loss then Alfie will do same

Except they forget we run a tight ship by selling if we need to balance books they just rip everybody else off and provide qualified accounts that cant be trusted and then rip off their less astute fans by selling them confetti

Members online

Latest posts

Back