Shits and Giggles

I believe that sevco's losses were more than all of Aberdeen FC's turnover! There is just so much wrong about this so thankfully the folks who run our national sport are on the ball and deal with this appriately.
that was with their best ever season

17 million loss

and thats with their players supposedly taking massive wage cuts to ditch EPL

nothing to see

no you cant see if they get off books payments

nothing to see

watp

have they even paid off the future payments for current players?

a)
Included within liabilities are the following player registration payables:
Current liabilities 11,459,000
Non-current liabilities 4,025,000
Total owed for players at 30/6/20 - £15,484,000

And if that wasn't enough

b)
The following events have occurred subsequent to the year end (i.e 30/6/20):
Acquisition and disposal of player registrations
The Group contracted for the purchase of seven permanent player registrations in addition to the temporary registrations of one player on loan.
The amount payable in respect of above amounts to £15.4m, after taking account of direct costs.

Total owed for players £30,884,000

Theres a balance due on players sold of £269k (assume McCrorie)

So they have players playing for their team that they owe nearly £31 million on

Oh and the tax thing people going on about must be
At 30/6/20 they owed
Social security and other taxes £9,702,000
which will be VAT/PAYE payments

a)
Included within liabilities are the following player registration payables:
Current liabilities 11,459,000
Non-current liabilities 4,025,000
Total owed for players at 30/6/20 - £15,484,000

And if that wasn't enough

b)
The following events have occurred subsequent to the year end (i.e 30/6/20):
Acquisition and disposal of player registrations
The Group contracted for the purchase of seven permanent player registrations in addition to the temporary registrations of one player on loan.
The amount payable in respect of above amounts to £15.4m, after taking account of direct costs.

Total owed for players £30,884,000

Theres a balance due on players sold of £269k (assume McCrorie)

So they have players playing for their team that they owe nearly £31 million on

Oh and the tax thing people going on about must be
At 30/6/20 they owed
Social security and other taxes £9,702,000
which will be VAT/PAYE payments
So to summarise STG, all is well at Ibrokes and there is nothing to see here. Move along. Move along... 🙈🙉🙊

They are top of the league :mad:

so nothing to see, please keep moving
At the time of preparation, the forecast identified that the Group would require £8.8m by way of debt or equity funding by the end of season 2020/21 in order to meet its liabilities as they fall due with further funding of £14.4m required by the end of season 2021/22. The first tranche of funding is required from investors before the end of November 2020. However, the final amount required is dependent on future football performance, European football participation, player trading and the ongoing impact of COVID-19 amongst other factors. The Board of Directors have discussed the Club’s forecast cash flow shortfall and have reached agreement with Douglas Park and John Bennett whereby they will provide additional loan facilities as necessary to meet shortfalls to the above requirements and any further amounts that may be required a result of variances to forecast cash flows. Further to this, Douglas Park and John Bennett have agreed to provide a formal facility with funds being made immediately available to meet short term cash needs with further funds to be made available to draw down as they are required.

As long as these guys pony up, they will limp along
They have provision for Sports Direct costing circa £3 million

Would I be right in saying when you add the losses with the outstanding liabilitys and tax payments with nothing coming in then on paper they must be on the verge of liquidation again or am I looking at things arseways?
No, they have assets and cash in bank (£10 million odds due to season tix)
it looks like they need £9 million to see out the season and £14.5 million to see out the following season based on their forecasts
If those guys pick up the bill, they keep going
If Ashley ends up more than £3 million, add the difference between his bill and £3 million to figures above

it looks like they need £9 million to see out the season and £14.5 million to see out the following season based on their forecasts
If Ashley ends up more than £3 million, add the difference between his bill and £3 million to figures above
I will hold my hands up and admit that I don't fully understand these figures you quoted sg as there so called assets El crappo etc are worth fuck all would get better value out of there confetti shares and confetti has more uses than any of there stupid fucks.
So simply there debts can only rise with fuck all to pay them back, and only surviving on inflated wishful thinking on the price of shit going through the roof, or that they may win the league thus CL football, them pigs in the sky must have some set of wings, which will come in handy when they dump there crap upon ipox

I will hold my hands up and admit that I don't fully understand these figures you quoted sg as there so called assets El crappo etc are worth fuck all would get better value out of there confetti shares and confetti has more uses than any of there stupid fucks.
So simply there debts can only rise with fuck all to pay them back, and only surviving on inflated wishful thinking on the price of shit going through the roof, or that they may win the league thus CL football, them pigs in the sky must have some set of wings, which will come in handy when they dump there crap upon ipox
Erm no, I have personally consulted with our lovable Daily Retard correspondent, Keech Jackson, who has confirmed that all is well at Ibrokes, and everyone is a multi-millionaire and god bless the kween! 🤪🤣🤣

Last edited:
I thought Big Mike was supposed to be getting considerably more than £3M. Fingers crossed.

Back