Short Memories

67ItHoL

CQN is my go to site to learn and listen to all about Celtic. They have excellent contributors who write with incredible intellect, knowledge and understanding of all things Celtic. The forum of course is all about opinions and we as Celtic Fans are not shy when it comes to voicing our pleasures/displeasures of all things Celtic. Today we secured 3 valuable points against an Aberdeen Team who were for the first time in many many games against us, intent in taking something from us, even a draw would have been a psychological victory for them. The conditions were horrendous, the surface, the wind, their determination to get something from us, we coped, we stayed focussed, we ground out a result and we got there. Fantastic, so I head for CQN for all the up to date news, most of which is a positive reflection on today's events, sadly though I come across a post entitled "5 Hits and Flops" from today's game. The "Hits" are obvious, namely Ajer, Forrest & Lennon, the "Flops" incredibly were Griffiths & Hayes!!!!!! Really!!!!!! Are we really that critical of two players who would give their all for OUR cause, get a grip Lads, its about time you became true Celts, get off your lofty patch and join us in the "Jungle" where true Celts exist.

Thats why we have the Sandman for 'ratings' flops is the wrong word to describe our players.Dont think Hayes had the best game when he came on but he wasnt the only one and Griff wasnt that bad.As you said 3 points the main thing today. HH

I’m a Celtic supporter and loathe to criticise a player for making a few mistakes. Some people call them out for a single bad pass. It’s a theme that I want to mention when I get to Glasgow in May and give a talk arranged but the Celtic Star about the Psychology of a Celtic supporter.

The internet has given a voice to a lot of clowns who couldn't find Paradise without a sat-nav but who crow loudest about anything and everything. Worse still, some of those daft websites hoover up the most hyperbolic, ill-informed crud from Twitter and treat it like it's news.

If we win the next 10 leagues on the spin, the first season we lose the league there would be a meltdown by some, nature of the beast being a fan of a club who demand success I'm afraid.
Anyone who followed the hoops during the lean times have an advantage, it must be great being a kid at the moment, following a team that is sweeping everything up on the domestic front, but as I say to my own son who has seen the hoops dominate most of his life, that it's not always like this, but his attitude is who can stop us, that's when I think about the challenge from the Zombies compared to the deid club, there is no comparison and that's why you can't get the smile off the young teams faces, lucky sods😊🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back