Should Boli be binned?

He won't be binned just for this but will get his erse skelped and fined heavily. He jeopardized his own health and all his colleagues with this ridiculous stupidity. We could have been in hot water with the authorities if we had got infections from his wee jaunt to Spain (think the outcry against the Sheepies times 100)!

FFS
I go out for a walk and come back to read this
Twitter is abuzz with opinions
Is it true he absentmindedly, went to Spain (come on, we've all done it) :oops::rolleyes: as he had 4 days off ?
People shouting the odds about him and Griffiths being binned
One week ago, we were on our way to ten in a row
This week, meltdown, and panic setting in
Think I'll just wait and see what the club does, should this be proven to be true
I'm looking forward to seeing what else the media and HUNS can conjure up, as the season goes on, IF it goes on
Stay home, stay safe...and for fuck's sake, do not go to Spain
HH

The problem is that we expect footballers to be intelligent. That however is not common. How hard is it to remember training ground - car - home -car- training ground-car-home-car-game -car-home. That's the reality for the rest of this year or or more. If you want to have a season then no shopping , no pubs no nightclubs , no parties, no life other than football. That's the reality of Scottish football in August 2020. Do we have to make the players wear tracking anklets ? Do we have to bluetooth monitor their every movements? I despair.

As you said, it's not hard to understand the rules
Common sense, is not so common
Home - work - grocery store, when needed - home - repeat
Anyone who puts the health of others in jeopardy, should be sanctioned
I don't expect sports people to be intelligent, but I do expect them to be respectful and not selfish
Is it a case of, angling for a way out, as he's not settling in Scotland, not getting games ?
He wants to be on the continent ??
I don't know what his issue is, but this pandemic is terrifying, and anyone who puts others at risk, by being self centred, deserves all they get
Stay safe
HH

The problem is that we expect footballers to be intelligent. That however is not common. How hard is it to remember training ground - car - home -car- training ground-car-home-car-game -car-home. That's the reality for the rest of this year or or more. If you want to have a season then no shopping , no pubs no nightclubs , no parties, no life other than football. That's the reality of Scottish football in August 2020. Do we have to make the players wear tracking anklets ? Do we have to bluetooth monitor their every movements? I despair.

We all struggled /are struggling through this and many of us are financially and mentally finding it tough ...top well paid, privileged professional footballers like boli and Griff dont really have much to worry about other than turn up at training and take your place on the bench while representing something that all of us on here look towards to being the shining hope in this pile of shite.....we would all give our left baw to be in their situation... Why the fuck can they not reel it in and sacrifice their first world "needs" in these horrendous times for us all?? If the season was postponed ) cancelled again what would that do for everyone's morale??
Grow the fuck up fuckos x

We all struggled /are struggling through this and many of us are financially and mentally finding it tough ...top well paid, privellidged (spelling)professional footballers like boli and Griff dont really have much to worry about other than turn up at training and take your place on the bench while representing something that all of us on here look towards to being the shining hope in this pile of shite.....we would all give our left baw to be in their situation... Why the fuck can they not reel it in and sacrifice their first world "needs" in these horrendous times for us all?? If the season was postponed ) cancelled again what would that do for everyone's morale??
Grow the fuck up fuckos x

👏 👏👏👏👏👏🍺🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back