Should Boli be binned?

According -to-Saul... said Bolingoli should be sacked and probably most of us agree with him even though we paid around £3m for him,this would set a precedent in world football that no player no matter who he is or who he plays for can flaunt the rules and risk peoples lives..
The football world will sit up and take notice of how Glasgow Celtic have dealt with this situation and maybe somewhere down the line we will get our due dilligence for taking such strong action.

HH.

sad thing is, PL will put him up for sale rather than sack the cnut so he will kick about receiving wages until we get some sort of offer, either that or he has a major tantrum and sacks him on the spot then regrets it when he starts counting the beans.
I thought along the same line thetoad,but when you think about it who would disgrace themselves and bring this guy into their dressing room..can you imagine the grief they would get.
I know Lawwell would love that to happen but maybr this is one bullet he just might need to bite..

HH.

According -to-Saul... said Bolingoli should be sacked and probably most of us agree with him even though we paid around £3m for him,this would set a precedent in world football that no player no matter who he is or who he plays for can flaunt the rules and risk peoples lives..
The football world will sit up and take notice of how Glasgow Celtic have dealt with this situation and maybe somewhere down the line we will get our due dilligence for taking such strong action.

HH.
Hope that is how it works out ,maybe it will ,one player breakers the government rules ,no way were we getting away from this ,ok, next two games canned ,but they are there to be won ,Europe ,we’ll wait and see ,if we miss out ,the money will be a big factor this coming season ?,this team has the balls to stand up and be counted ,there are other teams besides the sevco above us ,Hope Europe goes ahead, but if not ,we have time to get our thoughts together,and move on ,hh

If we get kicked outa Europe be prepared for a lot off players being sold off never mind signing new ones.
So IF we are thrown out of Europe then we could lose a lot of revenue, potentially lose current stars to make up the losses, not strengthen our squad with new signings and will definitely screw up our hard-earned coefficient points which will harm us for the next 5 years. This imbecile's overnight stop-over in Spain could have long lasting implications for our club long after he has gone, not including jeopardising a chance at a historic 10IAR.

Last edited:
Boli must go. No ifs. No buts. He is history.
Talking of which he has jeopardized our attempt at 10 in a row. Two postponed fixtures mean two games fewer in the Bhoys' legs when they play the Icelanders. Instead of being well into our season by the 2nd qualifying round we will have only 2 or 3 league games under our belts. All because of a selfish idiot who has shown that he doesn't deserve a place in Celtic Park.
Just a thought. Is he trying to work his ticket out?

At the end of the day ,we have only ourselves to feckin blame, no excuses, do you realise if Celtic next games are banned ,and the rest playon ,we could be maybe 8 points off the pace ,with catchup to do ,with no fans in any stadium,how can we with any certainty be sure of making up ,and of course teams who are to play us are also penalised ? No matter how we look at this ,this is a momentous ‘fuck up’,thought we were above all this 💩,hh

That worse bit was our management and dare say the club must have known long before killie he had done a moonlight to spain and back and yet put him in the squad

Then played him for what 9 mins , there just as thick as the player fk the idea he's had 2 tests and they were negative ,they could be positive by the weekend

That is the distinct possibility ,need now to wait for eufa to come out with a statement?this has went completely arse up now ,irrespective of how you try to look at it ,we are a top club,am really lost for words here ,ach,effit,hh
But are we a top club or are we just playing at being one ,say one thing about the snake he made sure the squad had discipline and were always on their toes ,given the fkrs 4 days off and letting them use social media for daft videos reeks of us being a bit of a shambles behind the scenes

That worse bit was our management and dare say the club must have known long before killie he had done a moonlight to spain and back and yet put him in the squad

Then played him for what 9 mins , there just as thick as the player fk the idea he's had 2 tests and they were negative ,they could be positive by the weekend
Yes that’s it ,if so implications ,hh

Taken from "Glasgow Celtic Champions" Facebook page:

Neil Lennon on Bolingoli: “We gave players a couple of days off after Hamilton. We made it clear to players they were not to leave Glasgow.

Boli took flight to Spain on Monday and kept it to himself.... we were livid, appalled. “We have been bitter let down by an individual. I didn’t want to hear his excuse. He has blanatly disregarded our instructions.”

“There’s anger and disappointment from the squad. It’s just simply not good enough and it’s disrupted our plans.”

Celtic boss Neil Lennon says there’s been no explaination from Boli Bolingoli about why he flew to Spain for an overnight. “I’m absolutely livid, it’s a total betrayal of trust"

“This is a rogue who has gone off tangent and has done something very very selfish. We have been completely oblivious to this. I’m absolutely livid it’s a total betrayal of our trust.”

In terms of whether Bolingoli could be welcomed back into the squad: “Put it this way I will find it very very difficult.”

Lennon on pausing football: “It would be catastrophic. I don’t know what the recovery process would be”
Lennys bein economical with the truth , if as the club have stated he had 2 tests and the news broke on monday when did the club find out he'd fkd off to spain it must have been before the killie game

which if it was ,,,,,why was he put in with the squad

Lennys bein economical with the truth , if as the club have stated he had 2 tests and the news broke on monday when did the club find out he'd fkd off to spain it must have been before the killie game

which if it was ,,,,,why was he put in with the squad
I'm thinking all the players were probably tested on Friday or Saturday before the game on Sunday and again on Monday morning before we head into this week's games and training.

I haven't read all this thread, but I am raging. If we have to spend a chunk of this season 6 points adrift of them, who do you think is under the clash. Fucking us!
This guy could cost us big time. This is employee misconduct. Sack him and sue his ass for damages. Leave him shredded. Stupid, mistake, don't even begin to reflect the culpability here. Celtic should never give this guy a penny more.
Raging!!!
HH

HH.
He is probably on about £15k a week and has two more years or more to go. That's a lot of money saved and certainly more than we would ever get for him. Sack him. He put everyone at risk, he told no one and we are in the shit. Get him to fuck. Hes fucking useless and now an actual bomb, off the park, along with a bombscare on it.

Yes ,but in a couple of days time the result may be completely different ,hope to feck it is still negative if not ,trouble lies ahead ,hh
Exactly. This is the ptoblem with this virus in that you can have it but not yet have a positive response. This bugger will better be locked in an isolation cell until we are certain he is definitely clear. Then kick his arse out of the club!

Yes ,but in a couple of days time the result may be completely different ,hope to feck it is still negative if not ,trouble lies ahead ,hh

If that happens Celtic are in the mire big time.
Everyone he met will have to go into isolation.
Our Squad
Killie's squad.
The bus driver
All the people be met between returning from Spain.

Question for me is how did he get there as airlines where telling people they couldn't fly.
Did he get a private jet?

Boli must go. No ifs. No buts. He is history.
Talking of which he has jeopardized our attempt at 10 in a row. Two postponed fixtures mean two games fewer in the Bhoys' legs when they play the Icelanders. Instead of being well into our season by the 2nd qualifying round we will have only 2 or 3 league games under our belts. All because of a selfish idiot who has shown that he doesn't deserve a place in Celtic Park.
Just a thought. Is he trying to work his ticket out?

What to we do with L.G.
How can you sack one and it the other
What if he says I went to Spain stayed in my own and only left the house to fly back home.
L.G. had a house full so he's worse than me.

Can you take two idiots but keep one because he's a hunskelper?

Back