Should Celtic football club issue a statement condemning Child Sex Abuse linked to our club

That quote (statement) was actually from one of the lawyers who's client was horrifically abused by someone at the Celtic boys club. Celtic will not and should not offer any "goodwill gesture" because they are not responsible for any abuse.
You do not have to be associated to offer a goodwill gesture, Celtic may see it in the same light as they view other injustices. You do need to have cancer to make a goodwill contribution to help and support to elivatate the pain and suffering it brings.

Why do you think they slander Jock Stein?? They have the scarfs that they like to use against him. How far back have they been slandering our club?? Big jock left us in 1977/78 season (I think) that was 41 years ago this month (taking that the seasons always ended in May) so maybe not Quite 50 years. but close to it when you take there filthy flags and scarfs into account.
Gonny just S.T.F.U about this, why do you continually seem to love talking about this shite, ive got ma doubts about you, only huns like reading about this shite.

You do not have to be associated to offer a goodwill gesture, Celtic may see it in the same light as they view other injustices. You do need to have cancer to make a goodwill contribution to help and support to elivatate the pain and suffering it brings.
(I presume that was you don't) I understand that but if big companies (and we are one) made goodwill gestures like that do you think it will stop there??? There will be more lawyers coming out of the woodwork after that. We can't allow that to happen.

Dont think I'm missing the point, I think we're just looking at it in a different way. This has been going on for 50 years and the club has said nothing, so why start now??
If what you say is true that this has been going on and 'the club for 50 years and the club have and should stay silent about it ? Really ? Why then? Why have the club said nothing for 50 years? they said something on it this year 2019 I remember. You think the club should stay silent (which they haven't) when slander is being directed from all angles ? Id call that poor management. The club should stand up (They have) . When it comes to matters like this staying silent is unacceptable the club have addressed certain things, do you think it right that the club should say nothing when national news are slandering the club?

Last edited:
(I presume that was you don't) I understand that but if big companies (and we are one) made goodwill gestures like that do you think it will stop there??? There will be more lawyers coming out of the woodwork after that. We can't allow that to happen.
Lawyers cannot come out of woodwork for a goodwill getsure, this could simply be a fund setup for victims of abuse. Think like alternatives Celtic Foundation against poverty, abuse, hunger, etc.

If what you say is true that this has been going on at 'the club for 50 years but the club should stay silent about it ? Really ? Why then
Who says at the club and my reply would be like yours really!! Seems to be a lot of misrepresentation flying around. Police Scotland I am sure would have been interested in this evidence. STOP 9IAR out of curiosity if anyone wants to listen into the Huns radio the discussion last night was attack a companies image.......anyone remember boycott Sports Direct etc.

Gonny just S.T.F.U about this, why do you continually seem to love talking about this shite, ive got ma doubts about you, only huns like reading about this shite.
What the fuck you on about ya Numpty?? I'm reading posts and replying to them!! Am I not allowed to??? Can you tell me where I've introduced this topic??? NEVER
You've got doubts about me??? Only huns like to talk about shite like this??
This is a CELTIC forum half wit were talking about it in this post (that you're replying to) so are you a hun??
Just so you know I don't give a toss what you think about me I've lived my whole life without people like you so many more wouldn't hurt me. HJ

Lawyers cannot come out of woodwork for a goodwill getsure, this could simply be a fund setup for victims of abuse. Think like alternatives Celtic Foundation against poverty, abuse, hunger, etc.
Lawyers can come out of the woodwork. That's why they have confide
If we already have TCF why do we have to set something else up.
We will have to agree to disagree on this topic

What the fuck you on about ya Numpty?? I'm reading posts and replying to them!! Am I not allowed to??? Can you tell me where I've introduced this topic??? NEVER
You've got doubts about me??? Only huns like to talk about shite like this??
This is a CELTIC forum half wit were talking about it in this post (that you're replying to) so are you a hun??
Just so you know I don't give a toss what you think about me I've lived my whole life without people like you so many more wouldn't hurt me. HJ
For the hard of thinking. You've posted on this more than anyone else as far as I can see. You must enjoy it eh? Hun troll.

Read my reply to Maria
I have read your reply to maria and that's exactly my point we are being slandered and on that issue alone we should have plenty to say about it - the slanderous bigots who are trying to drag our club through the mire. In another point I dont like this shit Celtic supporters calling Celtic supporters huns WTF? We are all here for the same reason CELTIC that kind of talk regardless of who starts it does us all a disservice HH

If what you say is true that this has been going on and 'the club for 50 years and the club have and should stay silent about it ? Really ? Why then? Why have the club said nothing for 50 years? they said something on it this year 2019 I remember. You think the club should stay silent (which they haven't) when slander is being directed from all angles ? Id call that poor management. The club should stand up (They have) . When it comes to matters like this staying silent is unacceptable the club have addressed certain things, do you think it right that the club should say nothing when national news are slandering the club?
Did you deliberately miss read it??
Or just misunderstand???
I never said AT THE CLUB I said to the CLUB. Maybe 50 was a bit long but jock Stein left 41 years ago and they have been slandering him ever since.

Did you deliberately miss read it??
Or just misunderstand???
I never said AT THE CLUB I said to the CLUB. Maybe 50 was a bit long but jock Stein left 41 years ago and they have been slandering him ever since.
Did you deliberately misread mine? I didnt say at the club either "and the club" jinx 67 take a breath or a chill pill fs

For the hard of thinking. You've posted on this more than anyone else as far as I can see. You must enjoy it eh? Hun troll.
I've NEVER started a topic on this subject. I can't even remember a topic like this on here. But if there was I would have replied the same as anyone else. More than anyone else that you can see??? Well show me if you've seen it?? How many topics have I started??
Why did you put up hun troll????
I've already told you I don't give a toss what you think (I'm assuming you think) Is it so that you can tell your besties down at the pub "oh I caught a hun troll" on a Celtic Web site????
(I spelt besties right) for now anyway HH ? ?

I have read your reply to maria and that's exactly my point we are being slandered and on that issue alone we should have plenty to say about it - the slanderous bigots who are trying to drag our club through the mire. In another point I dont like this shit Celtic supporters calling Celtic supporters huns WTF? We are all here for the same reason CELTIC that kind of talk regardless of who starts it does us all a disservice HH
I'm glad someone got my point.
I think he still holds a grudge for something or other. But I really can't let it go when he calls me a hun.
But I've answerd him back so I'll let it go. HH ☘️

Ever thought there may be a tag team at play here?
Dont understand why you're getting involved. But as you have I'll tell you now I don't know ANYBODY on this site, I'm old enough and daft enough to look after myself. Why feed his ignorance?? He's out of order and if you read all his posts on this topic you will know that.

Think you're missing the point we are talking about the club being slandered in the media for which they should make a stance. Everyone knows that the club have issued a statement a while ago that's old news but that was before the media and poxy twatters and bloggers decided to weigh in the point at hand here mt is should Celtic respond to the slander
Heres a thought
I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE MISSING THE POINT

Do you think we will honestly deal with this throught the fkn press , the same press who before and after ANY glasgow derby have a celtic boys club story

You want the club to make a statement ,because of shit written by bloggers and twatters, and printed by the rag red tops

then contact the club

yet you post this shite on here for your OWN attention , wanting to know why our club won't join in with the media frenzy

Maybe because we do things in private the decent thing to do

But here's a bit of info you keep ignoring legally ,Celtic boys club are not and were never a part of Celtic football club

Any form of child abuse is abhorent , to use it as point scoring or because your having a hissy fit because it is in the press is fkn low

Back