Should Celtic football club issue a statement condemning Child Sex Abuse linked to our club

Why do you think they slander Jock Stein?? They have the scarfs that they like to use against him. How far back have they been slandering our club?? Big jock left us in 1977/78 season (I think) that was 41 years ago this month (taking that the seasons always ended in May) so maybe not Quite 50 years. but close to it when you take there filthy flags and scarfs into account.
see if you believe everything that is written on a scarf or flag then it's time you gave up

Heres a thought
I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE MISSING THE POINT

Do you think we will honestly deal with this throught the fkn press , the same press who before and after ANY glasgow derby have a celtic boys club story

You want the club to make a statement ,because of shit written by bloggers and twatters, and printed by the rag red tops

then contact the club

yet you post this shite on here for your OWN attention , wanting to know why our club won't join in with the media frenzy

Maybe because we do things in private the decent thing to do

But here's a bit of info you keep ignoring legally ,Celtic boys club are not and were never a part of Celtic football club

Any form of child abuse is abhorent , to use it as point scoring or because your having a hissy fit because it is in the press is fkn low
I post for my own attention ? Heard it all now fs take your head for a shit come back with something relevant unless insulting people is the only relative thing you have to say. I'm missing fuk all pal get over it. Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one but still another arsehole that thinks their opinions more relevant so chin up there's more to deal with than that snowflakes fs

I post for my own attention ? Heard it all now fs take your head for a shit come back with something relevant unless insulting people is the only relative thing you have to say. I'm missing fuk all pal get over it. Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one but still another arsehole that thinks their opinions more relevant so chin up there's more to deal with than that snowflakes fs
Think she might be having a bad day Winter,we've all been there ?HH

Nobody put Celtic fc in the Dock because as you say 2 separate entities. But it hasn't stopped the press or huns insinuating that it was the clubs fault.

Of course but im saying if they try. These 2 bob lawyers are not doing the victims any favours and for me, i would personally question such a learned why?

Is it justice

Is it money

Or is it slurring the good name of Celtic Football Club

?

Gonny just S.T.F.U about this, why do you continually seem to love talking about this shite, ive got ma doubts about you, only huns like reading about this shite.
Doubt the man would sit at Parkhead if he was a hun ,wasn't him that started this bullshit thread HH

One of the statements made in a local rag was Celtic should do the honourable thing and set up a compensation scheme, to me that is a plea, more than any litigation that could be brought against a company having any liability. People might say that Celtic enjoyed benefits from people been associated to clubs and if showing potentail Celtic would snap them up, for this reason maybe it would be a gesture of goodwill that what happened is a regret associated with a great tradition and historic icon and an incident that must be more than anything horrific for the victims, but, the media will detract from the facts and the victims, therefore if Celtic is not the employer and with no responsibility to the perputrators, then the matters ends. Celtic i believe will make, off the record, a goodwill gesture even though they are not bound to do so, that is my belief.

Only after we as a club are exonerated.

Lawyers cannot come out of woodwork for a goodwill getsure, this could simply be a fund setup for victims of abuse. Think like alternatives Celtic Foundation against poverty, abuse, hunger, etc.

I get and understand what yoir saying Boab and i commend it.

Firstly, though

Justice through the courts is required for men that cannot possibly move on from being young boys after their suffering. They need their voice heard.

Secondly once thats achieved then Celtic go out and quash this related shit and put it to sleep forever.

Then if Celtic choose to as an independant company to support these souls as a charitable donation to assisting a good cause that will be up to them at that time.

Offering any such financial assistance just now serves only to blacken our name further. Like an admission of guilt when the truth is far from that.

Only thing Celtic need point out is that a handful of paedos used the club's good name to lure unfortunate kids into their filthy paws. Their details should be passed to the RA for retribution; mind you a bullet to the head's too quick for some...

As far as legality - Celtic never employed any of them. Unlike the Mordor faction who had Neely on their books. So the club is a victim of circumstances and mendacity on the part of the perpetrators.

Celtic doesn't need to comment on any of the mud-slinging, although we should take note of the journalists behind it - masks are slipping everywhere. The unhealthy glee exhibitied by the Huns is pretty gruesome and should be highlighted - grown men chanting with gusto about child abuse; depraved subhuman monkeys.

Surely the horrible ugly people operating the sevco sites such as follow follow and Liebrox noise are actionable when they publicly disparage Celtic Plc.

While there is no present evidence of a connection between these entities regarding Celtic Boys Clubs and Celtic FC, the mankkky filth should be served notice from Celtic's counsel for libelous behaviour.........Cliff Richard and the BBC are recent cases in mind......
Celtic are damned if they do and damned if they don't The fact of the matter is - CFC has NO affiliation with CBC - Nothing nada to do with us As the Boys Club has used Celtics name for their Club then this gives the rabid swine at Mordor a stick with which to beat us However the filth who actually were employed by the rancid Club in liquidation seems to be forgotten If Celtic FC have anything to say then this should be one of the first things to make clear

Who says at the club and my reply would be like yours really!! Seems to be a lot of misrepresentation flying around. Police Scotland I am sure would have been interested in this evidence. STOP 9IAR out of curiosity if anyone wants to listen into the Huns radio the discussion last night was attack a companies image.......anyone remember boycott Sports Direct etc.

?????

Only thing Celtic need point out is that a handful of paedos used the club's good name to lure unfortunate kids into their filthy paws. Their details should be passed to the RA for retribution; mind you a bullet to the head's too quick for some...

As far as legality - Celtic never employed any of them. Unlike the Mordor faction who had Neely on their books. So the club is a victim of circumstances and mendacity on the part of the perpetrators.

Celtic doesn't need to comment on any of the mud-slinging, although we should take note of the journalists behind it - masks are slipping everywhere. The unhealthy glee exhibitied by the Huns is pretty gruesome and should be highlighted - grown men chanting with gusto about child abuse; depraved subhuman monkeys.

Now thats a point. A thread should be set up and journo’s, n bloggers n shit named for this filth.

Also any company that has shit on our club, fans or catholics by association should also be named. So that no brass farthing from our crew ever funds that hatred.

Cannot believe we are still speaking/arguing about this topic.

The OP made their point and left it at that yet here we are already to box over the OP’s thread?

I get it is an awful subject that we all feel strongly about but presently there is nothing WE can do.

Celtic is caught between a rock and a hard place just now.

Let them navigate through it and at the end after the kids are seen to we get our justiceon every fkn snake glorifying in someones pain n misery.

May i personally call an end to responses on this thread?

Doubt i will be successfull because in the heat of the moment am no good at leavin shit either, as you all know.

I just feel this thread is causing nothing but trouble for all of us.

It should be acknowledged which it has, then left the fk alone.

Hoping y’all agree guys but can say nothing if yeez don’t. Been there too many times masel

Firstly, though

Justice through the courts is required for men that cannot possibly move on from being young boys after their suffering. They need their voice heard.

Secondly once thats achieved then Celtic go out and quash this related shit and put it to sleep forever.

Then if Celtic choose to as an independant company to support these souls as a charitable donation to assisting a good cause that will be up to them at that time.

Offering any such financial assistance just now serves only to blacken our name further. Like an admission of guilt when the truth is far from that.
You can only be guilty in the courts anything else is an unhealthy obsession at point scoring with absoloutely no concern to the victims, said it before Lawyers, Public, tom dick harry if you have evidence get it out to the Police crime units, a paedo is a peado no matter were he chooses to haunt.

You can only be guilty in the courts anything else is an unhealthy obsession at point scoring with absoloutely no concern to the victims, said it before Lawyers, Public, tom dick harry if you have evidence get it out to the Police crime units, a paedo is a peado no matter were he chooses to haunt.
Thank fuck someones speakin sense

Firstly, though

Very well put Maria ??

Its a tragedy Winter, it really is pal and there is an in-humane ugly sickness arising to gloat in it.

Makes me physically sick for all they wee souls.

HH pal ☘️
So true M and the point scoring over it to me is just as bad. To think that sevconians are delighted about the (non starter) of a possibility that there might be some legal case etc where the club pay out, they neglect whats happened at that stadium and others around the country, these beasts somehow managed to infiltrate our game it's so widespread it's unreal ..almost. The petty point scoring demeans and belittles those who have suffered at the hands of these monsters ✌?

So true M and the point scoring over it to me is just as bad. To think that sevconians are delighted about the (non starter) of a possibility that there might be some legal case etc where the club pay out, they neglect whats happened at that stadium and others around the country, these beasts somehow managed to infiltrate our game it's so widespread it's unreal ..almost. The petty point scoring demeans and belittles those who have suffered at the hands of these monsters ✌?

Exactly Winter. 100% agree pal. Hopefully these men get justice and say goodbye to the terrorised child and are able to move on in their lives to a better extent than they have being lumping that carnage about with them.

I really feel for them and applaud their bravery.

They must come first in all of this.

We can sort out all the other stuff afterwards.

All the best to you n yours Winter ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back