Should the fans boycott celtic stores

We have to remember that the league cup and Europe are hardly high up on our targets this season ( league cup ? the trophy aye but not the 200k if that, the winners get) that's chicken feed to celtic and I don't think it's even as much as that. The title is and always was the target , many will disagree with me here but I'm of the belief that securing the quadreble is a more difficult task than the 10. Need only look around the world and see that many clubs have done the 10 but no club in the world has ever won 4 trebles on the bounce. We should be the first club to do just that. Right now that looks 50/50 at best having just lost at home to a club hearts are leading In the championship. Still these players will want to be remembered for their part in it and i expect all of them to be pushing their case for starting that game. It's the most important game (league aside ) of our season so far and the players and the club and the manager needs our support . They have mine , lose that final and I'll have to reconsider my loyalties as we all should. Who are we lambasting ? The board? The players? The management staff? All of the above? We are stronger united than any other club in the country but without that unity well we are seeing the fall out of that right now, but it's not too late not by a long shot the title is still within us. Lenny wants the squad to get to know each other, isnt that one of the things training is about ? Perhaps its lenny the players need to know better and not each other , I could go on but why preach to the choir? HH COYBIG deliver us from our enemies and secure the quadreble and once the players taste success again I'm hopeful that will be the trigger but we cannot drop points before the 20th for if we do then we are looking at winning all 3 derbys, not beyond us by any means but this side lack leaders we must get them in In January's window HH

I wonder how the SFA will react to Brexit and new Immigration rules. How can they twist the rules to benefit their favourite club?

This was in today's Guardian
The Football Association has announced a radical post-Brexit shake‑up that will mean Premier League and EFL clubs cannot sign foreign players until they are 18, with all transfers from European Union nations set to be subject to work permits that will be allocated using a points-based system.
In a controversial move that could have seismic effects on the recent dominance of English clubs over their European rivals, a joint statement from the FA, Premier League and EFL confirmed on Tuesday that the new system, which will come into force when the UK’s transition period after leaving the EU ends on 31 December and has been approved by the Home Office, will also see Premier League clubs limited to signing no more than three overseas players under the age of 21 in any single transfer window and a total of no more than six per season.

All I'm saying is the protest or a boycott wont help matters and it wid need to be everyone boycotting stuff not just the few so it's not gonny work is it? I've already stated the board have lacked ambition with managers and recruitment a boycott wont change that I'm afraid....think about this from the suits point of view 9 in a row with11/12 trophies in a row apart from a drop in form,from were they stand it's all rosy in desmonds garden people need to be a bit realistic some on here wid flirt with admin just to win the ten its fuckin crazy it's not the be all n end all theres far too much importance put on this season our teams already record breakers during this run of trophies

I agree mate which is why I wasn't advocating for protests or boycotts.

This thread is about the best way for the fans to send a message to the board, to let them know that how they've chosen to handle this situation and their dismissive attitude towards the support has been unacceptable, so if fans are serious about sending them a message then claiming last season's ticket refund is maybe an option that should be explored as like you say protests and boycotts won't work.

The thought of taking money back out the club is anathema to me and would be to 99.9% of Celtic fans BUT if the £ is the only power we fans have and there is a genuine desire amongst the support to have our voices heard then something like this is one of the few avenues open to us. I'm not saying we should do this I'm saying it's one of the few options we actually have.

I hear what you're saying about looking at it from the suits point of view but that's exactly the problem, the 'suits' point of view! They think that 9 in a row and 11/12 trophies somehow automatically absolves them from their long list of failures, they seem to think that it should grant them immunity from any and all criticism or questions being asked of them and they think that because of all those titles and trophies that their strategy is infallible despite all of it's obvious flaws. They have become so arrogant, complacent and self-congratulatory that they now think it's perfectly acceptable to sneer at and dismiss the legitimate views and concerns of the Celtic fanbase like they have no merit.

Personally I've always been realistic about our limitations as a club. I've never argued for vast sums of money to be spent that would risk the club's future, I've never expected us to be able to compete either on the pitch or in the transfer market with cash rich clubs as that would just be a fools errand. All I've ever expected or argued for is that all concerned at Celtic give 100% to make us the best we can possibly be on the pitch and that the resources we do have are used wisely to achieve that.

What I never thought we as a support would have to argue for is not to be sneered at and dismissed by the custodians of our club like we're a tiresome inconvenience, especially when they live lives of luxury at OUR expense.

HH and all the best Cairnsybhoy (y)

This thread is about the best way for the fans to send a message to the board, to let them know that how they've chosen to handle this situation and their dismissive attitude towards the support has been unacceptable, so if fans are serious about sending them a message then claiming last season's ticket refund is maybe an option that should be explored as like you say protests and boycotts won't work.

The thought of taking money back out the club is anathema to me and would be to 99.9% of Celtic fans BUT if the £ is the only power we fans have and there is a genuine desire amongst the support to have our voices heard then something like this is one of the few avenues open to us. I'm not saying we should do this I'm saying it's one of the few options we actually have.

I hear what you're saying about looking at it from the suits point of view but that's exactly the problem, the 'suits' point of view! They think that 9 in a row and 11/12 trophies somehow automatically absolves them from their long list of failures, they seem to think that it should grant them immunity from any and all criticism or questions being asked of them and they think that because of all those titles and trophies that their strategy is infallible despite all of it's obvious flaws. They have become so arrogant, complacent and self-congratulatory that they now think it's perfectly acceptable to sneer at and dismiss the legitimate views and concerns of the Celtic fanbase like they have no merit.

Personally I've always been realistic about our limitations as a club. I've never argued for vast sums of money to be spent that would risk the club's future, I've never expected us to be able to compete either on the pitch or in the transfer market with cash rich clubs as that would just be a fools errand. All I've ever expected or argued for is that all concerned at Celtic give 100% to make us the best we can possibly be on the pitch and that the resources we do have are used wisely to achieve that.

What I never thought we as a support would have to argue for is not to be sneered at and dismissed by the custodians of our club like we're a tiresome inconvenience, especially when they live lives of luxury at OUR expense.

👏 👏👏👏👏🍺🥳

It's a c@nt of a position the board have us in being so far ahead they thought we could get bye way average players and staff while they rotten bastards got a team together we shud have made sure we stayed ahead and ontop of they fuckers 😡 that's where the board failed us all

I read that gerrard has gained more points in the coefficient than Rodgers did in his tenure.

I personally have enjoyed the trebles etc .. because success is great but at the same time I have never believed that we were ever world beaters, the invincible run in the league was a great achievement and im still unsure how it was done but in Europe we scraped by Lincoln Red imps, Astana and hapoel be'er sheva before finishing bottom of a group without a win and pumped 7-1 in the north camp, beaten at home to Gladbach.

The following year we finished 3rd in the group with one win against anderlecht and then we were put out by Zenith after dropping to the europa.

Since then we have been humbled by Aek, Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencvaros and the mighty sparta Prague twice.

Under Deila we were rotten in Europe and suffered against the likes of Molde.

In the last ten years we haven't covered ourselves in glory on a European stage.

We hear Lawell tell us we are a champions league club etc.. but we can't compete at that level and have struggled the majority of ten years to compete at Europa level.

We won our first European group last year and won on Italian soil for the first time in our history, are those the stats of a big club? We are now in fighting because the season has almost capitulated on us in the year of the 10 and we have now just decided it is time to stand up and be heard. We have given DD and Liewell free run to put us in this position because we were winning a league against the St Johnstones and Ross county's of this world and the mighty Aberdeen who have had the tactical master Mcinnes in charge.

We let resolution 12 go unchallenged other than a few who won't let it go. Now we are met the last few days especially with that criminal across the city selling shares to club kkk and telling us how he predicted we would fold and how the one champions league progress will set them up for the next ten years etc..

We as fans have been culpable along every step of this journey and anyone of us who is now just realising everything wasn't all rosy and hasnt been for years needed wakening a long time ago.

DD ambition is about making a quick buck and employing his pals like Roy Keane, the height of his ambition is staying connected to the Irish connection never actually trying to maximise the potential of the club.

We as fans have allowed our board to have a player wage cap since henrik left but let Liewell pocket 70 grand a week year in year out whilst tightening the purse strings for coaching staff and playing staff and not getting players like McGinn etc.. over a few hundred thousand pounds.

Even now I see fans berating the green brigade for protesting about something they feel is right and saying stuff like ' they should be chucked out of celtic park' this the same group of guys who organise food banks, charity events, the displays at the ground and many more things that go unseen for the poorer people in our community, yet they are being berated by people who won't go to games of we lose and are happy for cunts like lawell to take that amount of cash to heat his driveway whilst kids are starving and the club is punching under its weight but he doesnt get questioned. Marcus Rashford stood up for kids recently and rightly so, more should follow suit, but do you think the tories on our board would donate out their own pocket to help us the way the green brigade do?

Jesus what a rant I've just went on, I apologise to your eyes for this madness 😳

Hopefully some of you understand were i come from in my view and youay share some similar views.

I read that gerrard has gained more points in the coefficient than Rodgers did in his tenure.

I personally have enjoyed the trebles etc .. because success is great but at the same time I have never believed that we were ever world beaters, the invincible run in the league was a great achievement and im still unsure how it was done but in Europe we scraped by Lincoln Red imps, Astana and hapoel be'er sheva before finishing bottom of a group without a win and pumped 7-1 in the north camp, beaten at home to Gladbach.

The following year we finished 3rd in the group with one win against anderlecht and then we were put out by Zenith after dropping to the europa.

Since then we have been humbled by Aek, Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencvaros and the mighty sparta Prague twice.

Under Deila we were rotten in Europe and suffered against the likes of Molde.

In the last ten years we haven't covered ourselves in glory on a European stage.

We hear Lawell tell us we are a champions league club etc.. but we can't compete at that level and have struggled the majority of ten years to compete at Europa level.

We won our first European group last year and won on Italian soil for the first time in our history, are those the stats of a big club? We are now in fighting because the season has almost capitulated on us in the year of the 10 and we have now just decided it is time to stand up and be heard. We have given DD and Liewell free run to put us in this position because we were winning a league against the St Johnstones and Ross county's of this world and the mighty Aberdeen who have had the tactical master Mcinnes in charge.

We let resolution 12 go unchallenged other than a few who won't let it go. Now we are met the last few days especially with that criminal across the city selling shares to club kkk and telling us how he predicted we would fold and how the one champions league progress will set them up for the next ten years etc..

We as fans have been culpable along every step of this journey and anyone of us who is now just realising everything wasn't all rosy and hasnt been for years needed wakening a long time ago.

DD ambition is about making a quick buck and employing his pals like Roy Keane, the height of his ambition is staying connected to the Irish connection never actually trying to maximise the potential of the club.

We as fans have allowed our board to have a player wage cap since henrik left but let Liewell pocket 70 grand a week year in year out whilst tightening the purse strings for coaching staff and playing staff and not getting players like McGinn etc.. over a few hundred thousand pounds.

Even now I see fans berating the green brigade for protesting about something they feel is right and saying stuff like ' they should be chucked out of celtic park' this the same group of guys who organise food banks, charity events, the displays at the ground and many more things that go unseen for the poorer people in our community, yet they are being berated by people who won't go to games of we lose and are happy for cunts like lawell to take that amount of cash to heat his driveway whilst kids are starving and the club is punching under its weight but he doesnt get questioned. Marcus Rashford stood up for kids recently and rightly so, more should follow suit, but do you think the tories on our board would donate out their own pocket to help us the way the green brigade do?

Jesus what a rant I've just went on, I apologise to your eyes for this madness 😳

Hopefully some of you understand were i come from in my view and youay share some similar views.
Champions league team way a league 2 chairman

Members online

Latest posts

Back