Should the fans boycott celtic stores

No you would only be damaging your sponsors, remember, regardless there will still need to be a business model when things change so NO do not destroy ourselves from within, protect the jobs of ordinary folk who turn up to treat as fans and family, they are not part of this and change will come of that you can be sure for if it does not there is no forgiveness and no renewals, Celtic know this, change will happen.
that is true boab, they've got this years money though, that means they won't feel it until next summer

Last edited:
Can the boycott wait a few weeks? The wife just bought me the long sleeved Green and White hooped Celtic top for my birthday next week!!!
I said it was to dear, she said it's important to buy it directly from The Celtic Store to support the club!
Boycott or nae boycott I will be wearing it next Tuesday.
Course it can wait until after your birthday richybhoy heavens forbid 😄 you can wear it as we secure the unrepeatable 4th treble HH ☘

That's what I needed to hear Winter, thanks bud
You're a Celtic supporter richybhoy and whilst it's nice of you to say, the truth is that you dont need to hear it from anyone you make up your own mind like the rest of us. Right now at this time the club needs more like you to back the club ( if not selections and formations etc), the board or the manager. We support Celtic and always will protests or not HH ☘

Yep, but things are gonna change, we dont do underdog too well.
Will that mean new members posted missing? Have a feeling it will. We have had setbacks were unaccustomed to for many years but theres nothing to say that these players wont get their collective act together as quickly as they lost it. We still have the better squad , we are still champions of all things domestic at present. If the players can get their acts together they can still take this title. It's looking far away right now but weve won it from further behind before we can do it again. The players have to start performing and lenny has to play to our strengths and then anything can happen. That mob think theyve already won the title , good , for we know what its gotten them before.

Employees are temporary celtic is for ever....I would like to know from one of the einsteins on here once the boycotts done and alls good in your opinions WHERE does the money come from to rebuild this team????
The same place it always has , from us the supporters and the boards dealings with sponsors and player sales. The fans where right to protest if not in that manner. Let's be honest though , of the hundreds who were there how many were involved in the ugly scenes ? Not that many , a few dozen perhaps. Those who protested have that right , same as the rest of us have the right to stick by the club that keeps on giving ( remember them) HH

I have not given up hope of the ten. If we win the two games in hand we are only 5 points behind the team Hitler supported as a boy.
To be off the pace as much as we have and still be close enough to catch the Imposters is a wee bonus.
It would require whatever is going on behind the scenes to be fixed quickly and the team to go on a run similar to last seasons post winter break run.
Can we do it? Yes
Will we do it? I still have hope.

I have not given up hope of the ten. If we win the two games in hand we are only 5 points behind the team Hitler supported as a boy.
To be off the pace as much as we have and still be close enough to catch the Imposters is a wee bonus.
It would require whatever is going on behind the scenes to be fixed quickly and the team to go on a run similar to last seasons post winter break run.
Can we do it? Yes
Will we do it? I still have hope.
Nothing wrong with hope. I've got no confidence about our ability to win ANY game right now never mind winning our games in hand and going on a run of wins🙁

Members online

Latest posts

Back